Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cole Savage formally introduces the new European Champion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cole Savage formally introduces the new European Champion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cole Savage formally introduces the new European Champion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cole Savage formally introduces the new European Champion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cole Savage formally introduces the new European Champion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cole Savage formally introduces the new European Champion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cole Savage formally introduces the new European Champion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cole Savage formally introduces the new European Champion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cole Savage formally introduces the new European Champion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cole Savage formally introduces the new European Champion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cole Savage formally introduces the new European Champion

2 posters

Go down

Cole Savage formally introduces the new European Champion Empty Cole Savage formally introduces the new European Champion

Post by krzy Wed May 04, 2016 11:29 am

The crowd comes to life when Leo Cruz’ theme blasts through the speakers early on into this episode of NXT. A fancy car, no doubt worth millions of dollars drives onto the stage, and for a moment the previously deafening crowd if brought to silence, to tears, at the sight of it.

The engine shuts off and out of the passenger’s side pops Leo Cruz. He does his signature pelvic thrust on the stage, mimicked by every man, woman child and everything else. His manager, his buddy, his partner in crime Cole Savage exits the vehicle as well, and with a microphone in hand, he doesn’t waste any time getting down to business.

-Cole Savage-
All right, so here’s the deal. The biggest show of the year is over. The after-after-after parties are over. The dust has settled. We are in the dawn of a new, a promising era in this industry. The pay per view was about letting that moment sink in. Of letting you all take the pictures that you’re no doubt sold for thousands by now. Of letting you all bask in the glory that is Leo Cruz as your brand spankin’ new European Champion.

Savage slightly lifts his signature shades with one hand of that he can wipe a tear away from his eye.

-Cole Savage-
Leo Cruz...European Champion...those words sound so beautiful together don’t they? Hell, forget the European part. Leo Cruz and Champion go together like peanut butter and jelly, like beer and tailgating, like Jaxon Jordan and failure. It should be accepted that just like rain and taxes, it’s a Universal Truth that no matter when, no matter how long it takes or what he has to do, Leo Cruz will ALWAYS find his way back to championship glory.

Savage and Cruz have entered the ring by now, and together they stand proudly in the ring.

-Cole Savage-
I’ve been preaching this since day one, ever since I was blinding by the potential and the talent of the man standing next to me and decided that I would do whatever I could to make him the most successful wrestler in the history of our business. And hey, I’ll be the first to admit that it wasn’t all smooth sailing, but if it was, that would be one boring story, like listening to your wife tell you about her day at work. No, we went to hell and back, together with our backs against the wall fighting against impossible odds and the most bias of management, but that only made us more dangerous. Trying to keep us down only made us rise up even higher!

Savage pauses for a moment and gives Cruz a friendly, and also manly, pat on the shoulder.

-Cole Savage-
We’ve gone through such a painfully long period where this title didn’t matter. I won’t lie to you all, before the pay per view, I forgot the belt even existed! Things are different now. Blizzard realized that, and he took his ball and went home leaving that rematch clause to collect dust in some ramshackle motel room he can barely afford. But I have to give credit where credit is due. Why embarrass yourself willingly? Why try to take a fight that he knew he’d lose? Blizzard is proof that sometimes when you see a better man doing things you could never do, it might just be better to run away.

Savage stops speaking realizing that his words sent chills down everyone’s spine.

-Cole Savage-
It’s a good thing for the prestige of this belt that Leo Cruz is the complete opposite of that. He’s going to be a fighting champion. He’s going to be THE champion. Anyone, anyplace, anytime, he will fight. He will win. He will survive. He will thrive. And then when it’s all said and do--

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Cole Savage formally introduces the new European Champion Empty Re: Cole Savage formally introduces the new European Champion

Post by Batman Wed May 04, 2016 12:33 pm

{{???}}
Ahem!

Both Leo and Cole look around the arena, sort of confused as the audience recognize the voice from the past couple of months.

{{???}}
When it's all said and done.....you are not safe.

And with that the lights dim and the PA System lights up with big bold letters, "SCHMIDTY". And the fans pop. Speculation for months of who the voice belongs to and finally, they have found out.

As the music is heard throughout the arena, the former TNA World Champion himself, Schmidty, comes walking out with a microphone in hand. The fans going crazy as most of them know of his past. The biggest mouth in professional wrestling has found his way to CMV. And his first target, is Cole Savage and Leo Cruz.

{{Schmidty}}
Ladies and Gentlemen, rub your eyes. It is me, the king of the world, and I have arrived on the same stage as the two gentlemen in the ring.

Pointing at the European Champion and his manager, Schmidty continued.

{{Schmidty}}
The Reality Era is here in the form of one man. Not any ordinary man. No. A king. And in my presence are two lucky men. Yeah that's right. Leo, pat yourself on the back bud. Because you've received the pleasure of becoming a part of a history! The first victim of a storm meant to clean this company up.

He paused for a second allowing the audience to calm down a bit as he begins to make his way down the ramp.

{{Schmidty}}
You see Leo, up until now, you've been nothing more than a little boy dreaming in a coma. Of all these magical things that always seemed to far out of your reach before. But my job.....my job is to change that. I'm here to wake you up so you can come back to the real world. And see how things really are. You don't get to mark your destiny in that ring as a memorable champion. It's just not in your alley. You belong more in the kitty pool with the Television Championship.

He hops up onto the apron before entering through the middle ropes.

{{Schmidty}}
Now I offer a dosage of reality coming straight from the doctor himself. Me. And I can help you accept who you really are Leo. A helpless little boy who's hiding behind a mask that marks you as a symbol of a hero. The only heroic thing you can do now is leave this ring right now so the big boys can talk face.....to....face.

He changes his attention to the legendary Cole Savage.

{{Schmidty}}
Cole Savage.....you are the big man in charge on Fusion. Yet here you are holding Leo's hand. You are a legend in these parts. Trying to fight the system it seems but at the end of the day, the system prevails. I'm just trying to figure out how you'll react when your champion here becomes a one hit wonder again. His TV title reign all over again. What'll you do? I mean, surely you'll realize how much of a failure this man is. Or do you care so much about him that it'll hit you hard enough to drink yourself to death in some local pub in a shitty city like this?

Finally Schmidty grabbed that heat and the boos began to come pouring in.

{{Schmidty}}
Instead of spitting lies on behalf of your lucha hero here, you should really start considering a way to save his career after I beat him to the ground and unmask him in front of all of these gullible people who actually believe that Leo here is going to take me out when I lower this mic. It's not likely to happen just like it's not likely that you're gonna shave that ugly ass mustache and stop all the Steve Harvey look alike memes on the internet.

Schmidty stepped up a little closer with a more serious tone.

{{Schmidty}}
I'm here now. And the new era begins when I take that title off of your boy and expose him as the loser that most of the locker room see's him as. You know minus Nancy Hurt. Heard you guys have had some long nights in the hot tub Leo. Probably longer than your TV Title Reign.

Cole and Leo obviously look annoyed by Schmidty's speech as he speaks once again.

{{Schmidty}}
Face me. Prove me wrong. How about instead of you giving me a shot at Redemption Road, we say that i'm giving you a shot at proving me wrong and taking reality by the horns.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Cole Savage formally introduces the new European Champion Empty Re: Cole Savage formally introduces the new European Champion

Post by krzy Wed May 04, 2016 5:53 pm

What feels like days pass before Savage finally lifts the mic back up to his mouth so that he can address this intruder.

-Cole Savage-
How dare you…HOW DARE YOU?! Who in the blue hell do you think you are waltzing out here, interrupting ME of all people, and having the balls to stand there and spew all of that crap like a broken toilet?

Probably without realizing it, Savage has been running his fingertips down the length of his mustache.

-Cole Savage-
This mustache is a national treasure! I have it insured! The last thing I’m going to do is shave it because some punk kid climbed up out of some hole and doesn’t seem to REALLY understand who he’s standing in the ring with. If I wasn’t such a busy man, I would lace up my boots, take the ol’ egyptian cotton shirt off the golden hanger and SHAVE a couple of years off your career! Yeah! How does that sound?

The crowd cheers and soon break out into a chant of “One More Match!” Savage smirks a little bit, but quickly shifts gears.

-Cole Savage-
But this isn’t really about me, is it? Sure, I’ve gotten a lot of mail over the months from wrestlers who’ve kinds drifted by the wayside hoping to make a big splash here begging me to take them under my wing, willing to sell their mother or a lung to have me save their careers. Unfortunately, I’m not a greedy man, and I’m also not a miracle worker. I can’t save them all, but when I find the diamond in the rough, the Leo Cruz’s who have all the potential in the world but are constantly denied the opportunities to shine, that’s when I’m willing to stick my neck out on the line.

Savage sizes up the newcomer a bit before continuing.

-Cole Savage-
I’ve heard rumblings about you, it’s my job to have at least the faintest idea of what’s going on outside of NXT. And that’s the thing, isn’t it? This is NXT, and you’re trying to be coy about it, playing down Leo Cruz like he’s nothing to you, but you’re dealing with Cole Savage, and I see right through you. There’s a reason why you choose here and now. There’s a reason why you decided that you would choose to share the spotlight with Leo Cruz. People invest so much worth into the titles, that sometimes the man holding it doesn’t even matter.

He smirks as he turns to look at Cruz.

-Cole Savage-
But that’s not the case with Leo. He’s a case of the man making the title, never the other way around. That’s why people are still talking about his Television Title reign, because for just a brief moment it was the hottest title in the company. Just like clockwork we find ourselves in the same position. There’s a World Title, a Light Heavyweight Championship, hell they even brought in a brand new belt, yet still all eyes are on Leo Cruz and the European Championship, to the point where somebody like you, who has apparently made waves outside of this business, has made Leo your first target before you’ve even formally introduced yourselves to me, to Leo and to this NXT audience.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat May 07, 2016 10:49 pm

Schmidty raises an eyebrow as a cocky grin appears on his face.

{{Schmidty}}
Oh? You know what that's right. I probably should introduce myself even though my name appeared in bold on the tron. And it's not like anybody here knows me. Not like they know you Cole. Yeah, you are the guy that everybody wants in there corner huh? The guy who apparently could shave a few years off of my career.

His smile widens as he chuckles before continuing.

{{Schmidty}}
You see, the difference between you and I......is that I don't have to ever introduce myself. When I walk into a building, by the time I leave, EVERYONE knows who I am. Because I do make waves bud. You were correct on that. But you were wrong when you said that you see right through me, because right now, I don't think you got a damn clue what i'm about. And why i'm out here. You think I actually want the European Championship? Nah man. I want to prove a point. I want to embrace the reality of this new era that I bring upon CMV. Leo Cruz is a fraud. A man hiding behind both a mask and an old man. He's no hero. And he's certainly no threat. I see right through him. And I see right through you. Which is why coming out here calling you two out was so damn easy. I could of did it to anyone. Hell even Marko Punish. But I seen the opportunity to make the biggest wave that everyone will see. And that's with such a little man in Leo here.

Sizing up Leo for a second he then looked back at Cole.

{{Schmidty}}
I'm not looking to make things personal. This is MY business. People like you...and people like Leo need to realize their place in this business. You Cole, belong behind a desk. And Leo over here, belongs behind that curtain unless the cameras are off and he's main eventing a house show.

The heat on this man is low due to his outside status being so high, but he's still getting the bad guy reaction he deserves. Trashing two of the fans favorites.

{{Schmidty}}
That's what I see. Two men that are wondering around where they don't belong. That's why my job is to simply place you where you do belong. I got my shovel ready for the luchador and a pen ready for you to sign my paycheck Cole, you know for when I am done here and make my way over to dominate Fusion.

He smiles as the boos from the crowd surround the arena now. Not deafening but loud enough to pause. He takes it in with the cockiest of grins.

{{Schmidty}}
CMV as a whole will soon enough be swallowed by the grasps of reality. And on the other end of those puppet strings will be me....Schmidty. The guy that has already asked one to many times. Leo Cruz vs Schmidty at Redemption Road. For the title. Gives you the opportunity to shut me down before I get started. Well at least attempt to. And you know, it gives me the chance to make things right. Put that title on a more deserving man in myself and send you to the dark matches with Arthur Blackwell.

He quickly focuses his gaze on Leo.

{{Schmidty}}
And this time Leo, I want you to get the microphone. And I want you to answer my challenge. That way when you do deny me, the fans will get to hear the cowardliness in their heroes trembling voice. Maybe push them one step closer into realizing how much a fraud you truly are.

He then lowers his microphone and listens on at one of the two reply.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue May 10, 2016 3:37 pm

Savage begins pacing back and forth in the ring.

-Cole Savage-
Schmidty...Schmi..dty....Schmidty...Schmidty...

Savage repeatedly pronounces the name with different inflections as though it were a foreign word from a language he had never heard of until this very moment.

-Cole Savage-
Schmidty. Okay. Nice name. A one-word name trying to be iconic like Madonna or Beyonce. It’s cool, I get it. The problem that I’m having, believe it or not, that you say Schmidty, but all is shitty. There was a word on the tip of my tongue that I’ve been wanting to use to describe you from the very moment you walked out here, but it just wasn’t coming to me. Now I have it, because everything about you, from what you’re wearing, to the dated music you can an entrance theme, to the asinine things that have been flowing out of your mouth as though your lungs were a septic tank just. plain. STINKS!

Savage has a hearty laugh to himself over that one. It takes him a while to settle down and continue.

-Cole Savage-
You try to play me and downplay who I am by calling me an old man, as though age ever stopped anyone. There’s a reason why you’re coming out to classic tunes and not the latest trash on the radio that makes my ears bleed. There’s a reason why bottles of wine decades old can sell for thousands while the stuff you drink comes from the discount bin. Sometimes older is better. Hell, the last time some guy tried to write me off as some senile, decrepit past-his-prime wrestler, and old Timmy is still riding on coattails much longer than his will ever be after I personally shut down his singles career. You know you’re not cut out for this business when you can’t make yourself a star after beating somebody like me.

Savage pulls off his glasses so that he can look Schmidty dead in the eyes.

-Cole Savage-
I’ve done this business the biggest favor imaginable by taking a backseat. When I was still lacing up my boots, the spotlight was GLUED on me. I didn’t need titles, I didn’t need the arm candy, all I needed was to be Cole Savage and all eyes were on me. I’m not going to say that I made Leo Cruz what he is, because there are certain things that not even I can teach and those intangibles are what Leo here excels at. It’s why he’s been champion in NXT while you were standing on line waiting to get through the doors.

Savage starts punctuating his words by pointing his finger in Schmidty's direction..

-Cole Savage-
And now that you’re here, you realize that a character like you doesn’t have a long shelf life, which is why you’ve come gunning for the best right out of the gate. If you left right now, the company would probably make money and gain ratings. Forget the fact that he’s a champion, if Leo Cruz left today, Sampson and Kane would fall to their knees in despair wondering how NXT would survive without him. They say have their hand favorites, but choosing to align yourself with Sunshine or that Aaron guy is like when you asked your parents to bring you home Cinnamon Toast Crunch and they bring home the store brand. Sure, it’s not you’re first choice for breakfast, but it’s not like you have better options. Leo Cruz is the better option, buddy, while you’re the store brand. You’re generic. Fools like you who doubt me or my friend and what we’re capable of are a dime a dozen.

Savage takes a step toward Schmidty.

-Cole Savage-
It’s a good thing you have that shovel ready, but you’ve been digging your own grave, and, if you’re not careful, you’ll find yourself in a whole you’ll never be able to climb out of wondering if X-Gen has some spare room in their shadow for you too. You say you want Leo Cruz with the title on the line? I say..

Savage looks over toward Cruz, and the champ merely shrugs.

-Cole Savage-
Maybe.

Savage laughs as he and Cruz exit the ring leaving the newcomer to just watch as they head up the ramp and disappear through the curtain.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue May 10, 2016 8:07 pm

Kevin Nash has liked this post. ^

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down