Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cole Savage returns to lay down the Challenge  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cole Savage returns to lay down the Challenge  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cole Savage returns to lay down the Challenge  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cole Savage returns to lay down the Challenge  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cole Savage returns to lay down the Challenge  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cole Savage returns to lay down the Challenge  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cole Savage returns to lay down the Challenge  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cole Savage returns to lay down the Challenge  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cole Savage returns to lay down the Challenge  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cole Savage returns to lay down the Challenge  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cole Savage returns to lay down the Challenge

4 posters

Go down

Cole Savage returns to lay down the Challenge  Empty Cole Savage returns to lay down the Challenge

Post by krzy Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:49 pm

A familiar theme rings through the speakers and the crowd rises to their feet in anticipation. Cole Savage drives onto the stage and he and Leo Cruz step out of the luxury vehicle. As he walks down the ramp, he starts speaking.

-Cole Savage-
Miss us? Look, I know I haven’t been around as much as I used to be, but it isn’t because don’t care. It’s because I had important business to tend to in… other places. Though it looks like ol Cole Savage can’t take a few days off, without his star client being treated like an afterthought! Where has Leo Cruz been? Where are his matches? His title shots? Where is the respect he’s been fighting to earn since he showed up in this company?

Savage and Cruz enter the ring and Savage pauses for a moment before continuing.

-Cole Savage-
I’m back now, to hand hold the powers that be into making the smart decisions. You know, like putting the star talent into the high profile position. Because the way I see it, Sampson is too busy trying to make his new buddy a big shot. It’s too bad everybody with a lick of sense knows that Aaron Waite is a pretender who is only a champion because he has the boss in his pocket for God only knows what reason.

Savage sadly shakes his head.

-Cole Savage-
I’m out here to change all of that because I think it’s safe to say that the man standing beside me right now, the man who has been in some of these company’s greatest matches and moments, was a better Television Champion that Waite could ever hope to be. And what I’m thinking is that it’s time for Leo to take back what’s his. This isn’t a challenge, or a request, it’s a demand. ‘Cause Johnny, despite all your claims of wanting to be different than the old regime, you’re starting to follow in his footsteps. You’ve hand chosen your top guy, you’ve mysteriously gotten a title around his waist, and now you’re at his side every match to make sure that nothing ever goes wrong. I may not have been here when The Authority was at his infancy, but I’m not going to let The Authority 2.0 gain a foothold right under my nose. This stops at Implosion when my client shuts this thing down once and for all before it ever even gets started.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Cole Savage returns to lay down the Challenge  Empty Re: Cole Savage returns to lay down the Challenge

Post by Miztacular Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:44 pm

Before the illustrious Cole Savage has a chance to continue speaking to this crowd of 90,000 strong in the packed Wembley Stadium a familiar theme hits the PA system and the newly crowned General Manager of NXT makes his way out from the back a microphone in his left and a mirror in the right hand. He looks out at the crowd showing his glistening white teeth before looking into the mirror, setting his hair straight and patting down his suit, ensuring he looks his absolute best for this crowd in London. He drops the mirror to the floor and stands at the top of the stage, staring over the arena as he slowly takes his ink black shades off with his free hand, an open mouth grin appears on his face as he tucks his shades into his front pocket letting them dangle out over his chest. He spreads his arms out wide and inhales the fresh British air taking in the atmosphere of this vocal British crowd. He smiles down at Savage in the ring before slowly but surely raising the mic to his mouth.

Johnny Sampson:
WELCOME TO ENGLAND BABY!!!!!!

Sampson smiles again before he continues on, pointing down the ramp at Cole Savage.

Johnny Sampson:
You call yourself a manager? No, no, no, no, NO! What exactly have you done for your client other than give him a forgettable one month long reign with the Television Championship. You've tried and tried to get things done "your way" you threatened me with Cyborg, you brought in Rick and Larry, you've done it all, so props for the effort I guess. There's no doubt you give it your all Savage. But when your all just isn't enough, why even try? It makes me cringe when people call you the best manager CMV has ever had, I'm just not impressed by your performance. I'll show you that my friend! Not my "guy" can get the job done on his own without me, when he wins the challenge I've put in front of him later on tonight and ensures that I will not take to the ring at iMPLOSION.

I personally think your client needs to get looking for a new manager, perhaps someone with a little more power. As of right now, because of you, he's an afterthought. Now, I know how much you love running Fusion, so. I'm going to hand you an ultimatum, in which if you pick the right answer, it'll do good for the both of you. You can give up your role as a "manager" and let Leo run free, or you quit your job as General Manager of Fusion. It's entirely your decision of course. But think of how much better Leo Cruz could do under my wing. Under my shoulder.

I'm not the only one who believes I'm doing a stunning job. Do you not recall the COO of CMV, Triple H coming out here and giving me a second show to run post iMPLOSION. Think about that Savage, Leo could be the face of this show, if you allow it to happen. Stick to Fusion, it's where you're needed. I'll give you until iMPLOSION to decide. Otherwise, Cruz will be fired.

Johnny Sampson drops the mic once again smiling, showing off his perfect teeth to the crowd as he turns and walks to the back, stopping as he passes Savages car, running his finger along the bonnet, and looking at the dust in disgust giving off a brief shudder before making his way to the back.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Cole Savage returns to lay down the Challenge  Empty Re: Cole Savage returns to lay down the Challenge

Post by krzy Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:53 pm

that car is clean liar

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:59 pm

Don't fire Cruz. I get him next.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:03 pm

what if borton secretly hates savage and wants him gone tho

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:54 pm

I would never hate Savage

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:12 pm

Leo Cruz has done it! The masked man is treated to thunderous cheers from the crowd, those who saw him scratch and claw to earn a moment like this. After a hellacious ladder match, Leo Cruz falls to his knees and raises the European Championship above his head, a pained smile on his face.

That’s when Cole Savage drives a multi-million dollar car into the ring, wearing the crispist suit imaginable. He already has a microphone in his hand, but he holds himself back so that Cruz can enjoy this feeling--striking gold on such a stage must be an amazing feeling.

-Cole Savage-
I don’t have much to say, because let’s face it, what else is there to say? I came back a few weeks about and I DEMANDED that management wise up and give my client, no, my friend, the respect and the opportunities that he’s damn well deserved from the every moment he wrestled his first match here. But no, that was asking too much. They were too stupid to make the easy choice. Instead Leo Cruz had to ONCE AGAIN deal with the same convoluted process just to get into this damn match against half the roster, just like when he had to compete in a six-man tag so that he could tossed into some non-sensical fatal four way for the Television Championship. But they forgot that Leo Cruz is a master at ladder matches, and their attempts to ROB him of yet another accolade backfired right in their ugly mugs! Tonight we celebrate! Tonight we party! Tonight we finally have European Champion that’s worth a damn and his name is Leo freakin’ Cruz!

The back door to the car Savage drove into the ring pops open and several incredibly attractive women can be spotted in the back seat. Cruz and Savage slide in and the car drives out of the arena as the pay per view rolls on.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:40 pm

AYYYYYYYYY

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun May 01, 2016 12:53 am

Fuck leo won? Does this mean we can't do our thing?

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun May 01, 2016 11:00 am

i doubt the man will let my client stay champ for much longer

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun May 01, 2016 1:19 pm

Ruined my fucking plans......jesus

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down