Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Supremacy General Manager Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Supremacy General Manager Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Supremacy General Manager Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Supremacy General Manager Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Supremacy General Manager Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Supremacy General Manager Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Supremacy General Manager Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Supremacy General Manager Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Supremacy General Manager Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Supremacy General Manager Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Supremacy General Manager

Go down

The Supremacy General Manager Empty The Supremacy General Manager

Post by Miztacular Fri May 10, 2019 6:46 am

Pyro explodes as the show begins for the debut episode of Friday Night Supremacy! After weeks of anticipation the all new Flagship show for CMV hits TV screens around the world with tonights debut episode, the crowd up on their feet ready for what is sure to be not only a historic event, but a phenomenal night of action. The camera pans around the crowd for a moment before circulating around the commentary booth, where as per usual, the voice of CMV, Mr Dashing sits ready for the all new hit show!

Mr Dashing:

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen! DASHING here with episode ONE of Friday Night Supremacy, and WOW what a night we're in for, so much of tonights action has been left in the dark, with surprises on the horizon, well the waiting is over and tonight is the night. History will be made, not only is this the first episode of Supremacy, but it is the fallout of this years Cyberslam event! A lot of questions will be answered and a lot more questions will be made, but if there is one thing we can be certain about, is that tonight is going to be something special! Of Course we already know tonight is set to be kicked off by the COO of CMV, Triple H as he announces the General Manager! But other than that, the card is up in the air and I am just as excited as all of you here tonight and those watching around the world!

The attention of the arena turns towards the stage as the theme of the CMV COO hits the PA system and out from the back he comes! Sporting the usual suit he so often wears, with a microphone in his hand, HHH begins to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

Mr Dashing:

Here he is! A controversial figure over recent months! Tonight however isn't about The Game, tonight isn't about his personal issues with those in question on the roster, tonight is about the debut of Supremacy!

Triple H makes his way up the steps onto the apron, stepping inbetween the ropes and into the ring as he looks around the arena, microphone at the ready he looks over the crowd in this packed arena tonight for Supremacys debut episode, and without further ado he begins to speak into the microphone.

Triple H:

Tonight, is the beginning of a new chapter in the CMV History books. CMV is a story that will traverse Generation, after Generation, after Generation. Going from Chapter to Chapter. It is never ending, it is a constant. Which is why the name "Supremacy"... Speaks so true for this next Saga in the CMV story. CMV for the last five years was scaling the mountain, finding its place in this industry, but now, we are here today at the peak, at the top, at the pinnacle... Of this industry, This next chapter in our story is about Supremacy. There is no longer a brand split, there is no longer millions of shows a week. Some may consider that a step in the wrong direction... But let me tell you why that's a false pretence. See, we are now at a point. Where we only need ONE show, because we only accept the BEST talent. Because only the best, can ensure industry wide Supremacy. Why have people fighting among six different shows, never finding out who is truly the best. When you can have the best people in the world fighting each other on a weekly basis. Like I said... Each week will feel like a special event. First time match ups, fresh competition week in, week out, and it all starts tonight!

We have a few announcements to make on tonights show. But, I'm only going to be making one of them... You see a few weeks ago I told you that on the debut episode of Friday Night Supremacy I'd treat you to finding out who the General Manager of our all new flagship show would be, you've waited long enough, the time most certainly is now and this is where everything I've said so far comes full circle. Who better to be given the chance of running a show about being the best, than the best competitor to ever compete in their respective division. Somebody who's legacy, much like CMV's... Is never ending... Ladies and Gentlemen I am proud to present to you! The NEW General Manager of Friday Night Supremacy! The Longest reigning CMV Women's Champion! The face of CMV's women's Division since its inception. Somebody who has been a living embodiment of the term "Supremacy"....

JADE....DYNAMITE!

The crowd rises to their feet once again in what feels like an explosion of excitement, the cheers echo around the arena chanting Jades name "Dy-na-mite" chanted on repeat over and over while Triple H stands in the ring with a smirk across his face nodding his head over his genius. He allows the crowd to get the buzz out of their system before he continues on...

Triple H:

Well! Don't say I never did anything for you people! Jade! Come on out here!

Triple H momentarily makes his way out of the ring, standing over by the timekeepers area as Jades theme hits the PA system, the crowd in absolute awe for the arrival of Jade Dynamite to the Supremacy show. Her music can barely be heard over the chants of this eager crowd. Moments pass by and out she comes from the back, surrounded by the smoke of her entrance, the crowd pops once again upon seeing Jade for the first time in months!

The Supremacy General Manager 2rdjcpx

She begins to make her way down the ramp towards the ring, coming to a halt at the bottom. Looking up into the ring, taking in the moment with it being such a long time since she's stepped into a CMV ring.

The Supremacy General Manager 2ew2q2q

After the pause, she slides under the bottom rope into the ring, while Triple H climbs back into the ring on the other side. He walks up to Jade and raises her arm into the air as the crowd cheers. He passes the microphone over to the Aussie and gives her the stage to talk. She looks into the hard camera, waiting for an opportunity to talk, however, she has to allow a moment to pass due to the overwhelming crowd reception. She lowers the mic momentarily and just smiles out to the crowd, blown away at the ovation received from the crowd, after a moment passes, she finally gets to speak.

Jade Dynamite:

Well that was quite something! I did not expect that level of appreciation, I've gotta say thank you to all of you, and our COO for this moment. After everything I've achieved across my career here in CMV, this moment, this return, this standing ovation ranks very high up there on my favourite moments, so thank you all for that! I know you've all got questions and I'm here to answer them. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that "how" and "why" are some of the words rolling around in your brains at the moment, well let me explain! Ever since Ferocity's untimely end I've been forced to sit at home and watch, Fusion, Genesis and NGW. But then I got a phone call from our COO, he said he wanted somebody respected, somebody with no ties to the roster, somebody who wouldn't be biased and somebody the people love, and here I am. A show is only as good as the person managing it, and I'm going to do make damn well sure that this show becomes a success. I've done a lot of things in my career. I held the first women's Championship for almost 10 months. To this day I only have 12 losses. I've conquered the ring, now it's time to bring the Dynamite Dynasty to the Supremacy show and I'll make sure to learn from the mistakes of the GM's of CMV's past. This show is about the best.. That's what HHH said right? Well was the best in my division, and I look to make this show the best in the world.

Jade stops for a moment as the crowd begin to pipe up again with chants of "Thank you Jade". All she can do is muster up a smile in response and wait for the crowd to allow her to speak again, which after a moment or so, happens.

Jade Dynamite:

But, as much as I could go on and on about me, a good General Manager puts its roster in the spotlight, not themselves, and that's exactly what I'm going to do! So lets get down to business, the introductions are over, we're all happy to be here, but right here, right now! History is going to be made! So lets get into the thick of things.

For those who don't know. Unfortunately at Cyberslam, Bob Luger was injured, he's been forced to undergo surgery. He tore his ACL and was STILL able to walk out as the new International Champion! That's the kind of heart, and desire I like to see! So tonight, we're forced into a position to crown a new International Champion! So right here, right now, I'll announce it! A fatal four way. The former Champion Matt Devious, gets his chance to regain the Championship he lost to Luger at Cyberslam! But to do so, he must overcome three other men! First up, an old friend of Lugers, who in essence is fighting for Luger tonight. Randy Borton! We also have the man who's done almost everything there is to do in this company, the fire starter Ryan Kent, and last and most certainly not least. A man who's career is the epitome of heart and dedication a man who's had to come back from pitfall after pitfall and still is able to come out on top, a man who just last year shocked the world at Ascendance. He went from losing in under a minute to Xander Slate to beating a legend in under a minute. THE BIG DOG, PIERRE THOMPSON!

The crowd begins Chanting for a mixture of the four competitors for a brief moment before Jade continues on.

Jade Dynamite:

Now! That's not the only Championship we have to address tonight! You see both Genesis and Fusion had their own Major Championships, the Alpha World Championship held by Kevin Silva, and the Undisputed Championship held by Andrew Briggs. Now, I was walking around backstage earlier on tonight, and something caught my eye. Kevin Silva was walking around backstage sporting not only the Alpha World Championship, but, the Undisputed Championship as well. Or at least, that's what I thought at first, until I noticed the tag on the back that it had come straight out of the CMV store. He was parading around the back area, insisting he was the best, insisting he was the true undisputed top guy of CMV because he main evented Cyberslam. Well let me tell you something GUY! You don't decide who the top guy is around here... The PEOPLE decide who the top guy is. So what do you say guys?! How would you feel about Andrew Briggs going one on one with Kevin Silva. To find out who the TRUE top dog, the true FACE of the new era is?! What do you say?

"Andrew Briggs... Andrew Briggs... Andrew Briggs" is chanted around the arena momentarily, Jade nods her head real quick and continues talking.

Jade Dynamite:

Well, would you look at that Silva. I didn't here one person in this crowd say anything about Kevin Silva just now. All I'm hearing is for Andrew Briggs to kick your ass, so that's exactly what's going to go down, and it'll go down in THREE WEEKS at Regicide!

But that's not all folks! I'm sure you're all eager to know what tonights Main Event will be! Well the time for waiting is up. Tonight you'll all be given a sneak peek to the King of the Ring Tournament next week when we get eight man tag team action in tonights Main Event! Kevin Silva, George King, Xander Slate and Chris Proudfoot team up to face Angelo Babos, Rhys Matthews, Tim LaFave and Andrew Briggs in our Main Event for the first ever Supremacy show! A defining Main Event, for the debut episode of Friday Night Supremacy.

But see, with most new shows, the first episode is made out to be huge, a massive event with as many great matches as possible. But don't get it twisted, with me in charge you can expect this quality week in, week it. The Dynamite Dynasty is making its mark on CMV once again. It might not be in the ring this time, but who knows. Maybe, just maybe down the line. I'll step back in between these ropes in ring gear. Who knows. But now, ladies and gentlemen, enjoy Friday Night Supremacy! I'm sure it'll be one hell of an explosive show!

"Boom"

The crowd speaks in unison, saying "boom" alongside her before she drops the microphone while Triple H claps behind her. The crowd begin to cheer once again as the camera starts fading to black before our first match begins.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down