Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cole Savage: "I decided that I was going to make Schmidty beg for a match." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cole Savage: "I decided that I was going to make Schmidty beg for a match." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cole Savage: "I decided that I was going to make Schmidty beg for a match." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cole Savage: "I decided that I was going to make Schmidty beg for a match." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cole Savage: "I decided that I was going to make Schmidty beg for a match." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cole Savage: "I decided that I was going to make Schmidty beg for a match." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cole Savage: "I decided that I was going to make Schmidty beg for a match." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cole Savage: "I decided that I was going to make Schmidty beg for a match." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cole Savage: "I decided that I was going to make Schmidty beg for a match." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cole Savage: "I decided that I was going to make Schmidty beg for a match." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cole Savage: "I decided that I was going to make Schmidty beg for a match."

3 posters

Go down

Cole Savage: "I decided that I was going to make Schmidty beg for a match." Empty Cole Savage: "I decided that I was going to make Schmidty beg for a match."

Post by krzy Mon May 16, 2016 2:43 pm

Cole Savage and Leo Cruz are spotted in a restaurant.

-Cole Savage-
Boy, if I didn’t find it all so amusing, I would almost be offended that people just keep on underestimating what I’m capable of. Of course Leo Cruz wanted nothing more than to beat that pretender to a pulp right there in the middle of the ring when he had the AUDACITY to show his face and intrude on our moment. But instead I decided to pull a power move. I decided that I was going to make Schmidty beg for a match, for the RIGHT to wrestle against the likes of Leo Cruz, and that’s exactly what he did: running to Kane the first opportunity that he got.

A waiter shows up and Savage instructs the man to bring him and Cruz a bottle of the establishment’s most expensive wine.

-Cole Savage-
And now you got your match, and I bet you’re feeling mighty proud of yourself. But there’s an old saying that goes “Ice Cole Savage will make you regret wishing you could leech off his name.” You call yourself the leader of the reality era, yet you’re the most delusional person I’ve had the displeasure of talking to in a long, LONG time. You show up out of the blue, talk some smack weasel your way into a title match and all of a sudden you think you belong in the same breath as Leo Cruz.

Savage pulls off his sunglasses and rests them on the golden table cloth.

-Cole Savage-
You may have thought that you pulled one over on me by getting this match made official, but it’s as I said, you simply played into my hands; Cole Savage is ALWAYS in control. I wanted this match because for far too long now I’ve been noticing a certain trend in this company. It’s what feels like a running gag on a poorly written sitcom, and no Schmidty, by sitcom i don’t mean your life. No, what I mean is that despite giving it his all inside of the ring, effortlessly busting out jaw-dropping moves on a whim and being a hero to those children in Mexico that you mock who are starting to see through Leo that a measly language barrier shouldn’t stop you from reaching for the stars, Leo Cruz’ efforts have been going unappreciated. Despite me being the most prolific manager not just in NXT but this company as a whole by a WIDE margin, my words are often taken for granted.

The waiter brings over the bottle of wine and pours some out for both Savage and Cruz.

-Cole Savage-
This company constantly picks its favorites based on the most arbitrary criteria, leaving the true talents, the REAL stars like Leo Cruz in the dust. Johnny Sampson decides that Aaron Waite will be his buddy and then all of a sudden he becomes a dual champion and the face of the new brand? Sunshine shows up unwelcome and uninvited as Kane’s pet and is now front and center on CMV.com’s redesigned website? So when some new guy shows up out of the blue and tries to undermine everything Leo Cruz has done up to this point you damn sure better believe that we’re going to fight until the bitter end. Leo Cruz puts his HEART into this, night in and night out. He's had plenty of reasons to be discouraged, to stop fighting, but he's till here and he's a champion because he refuses to be held down or cast aside.

Savage takes a sip of his wine and nods approvingly while Cruz refills his own glass.

-Cole Savage-
You talk about this new era you want to usher in, in fact, everyone wants to talk about how they want to be the face of whatever cockamaime era they think they have the influence to start. The thing is, though, that we have been and always will be in the Leo Cruz era. While the names and faces change, Leo Cruz has been here and will be here. He’s the one constant, the one man this company can depend on, whether they want to admit it or not, to bring in the ratings and be the star that the people pay to see because it damn sure ain’t the horses that the powers that be are betting on. So when Leo Cruz beats you at Redemption Road, I want you think long and hard about why it came to be. I’ll give you a hint: Cruz is simply the better man, and you were stupid to pick this fight.

The waiter brings over the food and the camera fades as Savage and Cruz prepare to chow down.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Cole Savage: "I decided that I was going to make Schmidty beg for a match." Empty Re: Cole Savage: "I decided that I was going to make Schmidty beg for a match."

Post by Batman Mon May 16, 2016 3:13 pm

Thank you
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Cole Savage: "I decided that I was going to make Schmidty beg for a match." Empty Re: Cole Savage: "I decided that I was going to make Schmidty beg for a match."

Post by krzy Mon May 16, 2016 3:46 pm

thank borton

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Mon May 16, 2016 5:25 pm

thank mizzy
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue May 17, 2016 1:03 am

don't say that

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down