Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cass LaFave "Your dedication to our family's downfall is flattering..." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cass LaFave "Your dedication to our family's downfall is flattering..." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cass LaFave "Your dedication to our family's downfall is flattering..." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cass LaFave "Your dedication to our family's downfall is flattering..." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cass LaFave "Your dedication to our family's downfall is flattering..." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cass LaFave "Your dedication to our family's downfall is flattering..." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cass LaFave "Your dedication to our family's downfall is flattering..." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cass LaFave "Your dedication to our family's downfall is flattering..." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cass LaFave "Your dedication to our family's downfall is flattering..." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cass LaFave "Your dedication to our family's downfall is flattering..." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cass LaFave "Your dedication to our family's downfall is flattering..."

Go down

Cass LaFave "Your dedication to our family's downfall is flattering..." Empty Cass LaFave "Your dedication to our family's downfall is flattering..."

Post by Tim Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:55 pm

Once again, we join a lavishly robed Cassondra LaFave, sitting in a wonderful recliner, a book in her hands and her spectacles on the bridge of her nose. A fire place dimly lights the study she sits and reads in. She notices the camera slowly panning close to her. She jolts a little, almost shocked to see someone in here...

Cass LaFave
Oh! Hello, I didn't see you there...

Cass LaFave places the open book on her knee, saving her spot... She then pulls her very small, almost pretentious glasses off her face...

Cass LaFave
I finally got what I wanted though right? Under the false veil of superiority from my fellow, out of touch, senior citizen, Cole Savage thinks he's allowing this match because I jumped through his hoops, that he has a beef with my family. No Cole... I played you... and I played you good... Albeit the idea that my son and myself drive you so insane that you have to try to "dedicate your life" to dismantling it... That is quite flattering... But...

You see, as a women born in '65, I didn't have the same opportunities you had, things weren't spoon fed to me because I have a tiny thing hanging between my legs. I had to lie, I had to manipulate and I had to push and shove my way from the back of the crowd, to the front... And now look at me... One of the most recognizable Vixen's on the CMV Roster. You don't need titles to achieve that. I digress. I got what I wanted... I got Megan Cooper... and you think this is some ... grand scheme to tear apart a family that's thicker than wet cement... but that's not the case. I got what I wanted because you're an old fart who doesn't understand when a women got the one-up on you. So thanks for the contracts...

Cass holds up a packet of papers in her right hand...

Cass LaFave
Let's let me go out with a bang...

Cass places her glasses on her face and picks up her book once again... The camera slowly zooming out and fading to black...

Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down