Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Message to the fallen. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Message to the fallen. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Message to the fallen. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Message to the fallen. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Message to the fallen. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Message to the fallen. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Message to the fallen. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Message to the fallen. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Message to the fallen. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Message to the fallen. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Message to the fallen.

Go down

Message to the fallen. Empty Message to the fallen.

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 11:14 pm

After the match between the fallen and extreme conditions we zoom in on where Bloody Justice is sitting he seem to be mummbleing something but it can't be picked up then he stood and stared at the camera and he said Bloody Justice: "heheheheh so the fallen wanna talk about darkness we the unholy alliance are waiting for you but let me tell you something fallen have you'll been poked with a hot poker have you been "branded" for something you haven't done? Well I bet many people wonder what I'm hiding under my mask so I'll show you'll." After he said that he slowly took his mask off and man did it cause some people to lose there dinner because the lower half of his face was scarred but he wasn't quite finished yet Bloody Justice: "you'll may be wondering why I look like this.... The answer is simple I was in a insane Asylum before this that's why I fight so crazy me my brother and my girlfriend/ fiance met there and we all have this mark on our face though its hidden form view so I won't show you'll and know this fallen I'm looking for your blood so if we ever gave each other you will feel the pain. Good luck……… and good night." After he said that a firery portle opened behind him and the lights went out but the gleem of the fire was still there and Bloody Justice walked into it and then the portal closed.      (Open to the fallen aka Hellishhades and also open to FEAR aka Bill Mavrick.)

Back to top Go down