Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Fallen Star Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Fallen Star Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Fallen Star Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Fallen Star Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Fallen Star Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Fallen Star Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Fallen Star Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Fallen Star Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Fallen Star Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Fallen Star Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Fallen Star

Go down

The Fallen Star Empty The Fallen Star

Post by Gumble Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:03 pm

Nova and Ashley Riot stand victorious in the ring clutching their new? Tag team championships, a few moments pass before a sickening look paints her face as the once revered Nova looks down at Amy Winters who’s lying motionless at ringside.

Nova

Get her in here!

Nova and Riot both exit the ring quickly grabbing Winters, bringing her up to her feet and slinging her into the ring carelessly, Nova rummages under the ring while Riot slides under the ropes mounting Winters and hitting her with a flurry of right hands. Meanwhile at ringside, Nova brings a steel chair to her eye level smiling to herself deviously, she takes her time drinking in the vitriol of the crowd before entering the ring and signalling Riot to bring Winters to her feet, Nova rushes Winters and CRACK a vile sound fills the arena as Nova strikes Amy with a wicked chair shot to the head. The crowd’s boos are deafening as Nova and Riot stand laughing to each other.

Nova unfolds the chair and sets it in the centre of the ring before grabbing a mic from ringside, she sits down and takes a deep breath into it cutting through the crowd’s cries of disgust…

Nova

That...felt…so...GOOD!

Crowd

FUCK YOU NOVA clap clap clap clap clap

Nova

Yeah, yeah blame me, that’s the easy option, but if you just THINK for a SECOND you’ll realise that I was the one who was betrayed! Always being held back! Being dragged down to mediocrity by her!

She points at the unmoving Amy Winters

Nova

I was a women’s champion, the next big thing! Me and Amy went as far as we could go, I should be in the main event and I knew I could never be while I was still with her, so I made a choice, a decision that will ensure OUR future success…

She motions to Ashley Riot

I joined Ashley because our goals align, success over everything.

I’m tired of living a lie, I’ve known for a while that this would have to happen, the Nova you knew is dead, a fallen star...  My name is Zara Reid and together me and Ashley are going to run this division.

The ‘Fallen Star’ Zara Reid stands up shaking hands with Riot before bringing the mic up to her lips a final time.

Zara Reid

and if you don’t believe me, watch us!

Ashley Riot drags the limp Amy Winters over to the set up chair, holding her head above it with a fistful of hair, Zara throws the microphone to ringside before running up to Winters and CURB STOMPING HER THROUGH THE CHAIR! The crowd’s repulsed jeers echo throughout the arena as EMTs rush down to the ring and the newly formed team skulks to the back, championships in tow.
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down