Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
I may have fallen down, but I'll get back up. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
I may have fallen down, but I'll get back up. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
I may have fallen down, but I'll get back up. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
I may have fallen down, but I'll get back up. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
I may have fallen down, but I'll get back up. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
I may have fallen down, but I'll get back up. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
I may have fallen down, but I'll get back up. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
I may have fallen down, but I'll get back up. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
I may have fallen down, but I'll get back up. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
I may have fallen down, but I'll get back up. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

I may have fallen down, but I'll get back up.

Go down

I may have fallen down, but I'll get back up. Empty I may have fallen down, but I'll get back up.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:46 pm

(One day after Fusion, Adam is called to KO to cut a promo, with his old boss telling him that while he may be a part of CMV now, his contract with KO hadn't really ended just yet.  Adams comes down to the ring, in a new getup in both entrance and ring attire)

(Adams asks for a microphone, takes it, and pauses for a bit before he begins to speak)

"Well, last night could've gone better.  I admit, I was a bit too...  focused on entertaining the fans...  hyping them up...  rather than actually beating my opponent.  I also understand that...  Well, that it cost me my debut match in CMV.  Oliver made me look like a chump in front of a large audience.  Now, I respect Oliver and hope that he aspires to do great things in the business.  However, if I didn't waste my time taunting him, riling up the crowd, I WOULD HAVE WON!!!  So, from here on out, forget about me being that sloppy.  I'll be here to entertain you guys in my promos as much as I can, but in that ring, I'm all business.  And the next time I get in that ring, I.  Will.  Not.  LO-"

(The music plays as the owner of KO, James B. comes out, cocky as ever, with just a bit of anger in his eyes)

(James takes a microphone from ringside, comes back into the ring, and faces the crowd)

"Sorry about the interruption, he was about to say 'I will not lose.'  Anyway, HELLO TO ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE IN OUR AUDIENCE, AND HELLO TO EVERYBODY WATCHING AT HOME!!!  Now, your daddy Mr. B. has been watching his representatives in other brands very closely.  I watched the debut of the man right behind me in CMV, for example.  Yes...  About that..."

(he now turns towards Adams)

"I just gotta start by saying I appreciate the hell outta you Adam.  You're one of our longest standing members of the roster, and seeing you go ONE ON ONE with a member of the CMV was truly one helluva sight to see.  There was just one problem: you lost.  Now, I know Tammy Terry lost her debut match as well, but my hopes for her were alot smaller than my hopes for you.  You are one of our long time greats, and you blew it against f#cking Oliver Smith.  If it was somebody like Justin Sane I would've understood, but noooo, you lost to a rookie in the works after a move that, I kid you not, our f#cking MANAGERS use as signatures.  You didn't seem to understand me when I said you weren't the top dog there, therefore you couldn't slack off on it, but nooooo, you did it anyway.  So here we are, you apologizing for losing your debut match to a rookie so green he could pass as UPKR, and me being very, very, VERY disappointed."

"Mr. B., I'm sorry, I promise I'll do better, I'll do be-"

"Aw, cut it with that 'Sorry Mr. B.' crap.  Saying crap like that only shows how much of a chump you are.  I don't want a guy representing me and my brand who isn't willing to stand up for himself.  However, what I don't want even more is a guy who can't win.  So I'm going to alter the deal.  I'm giving you until the next era (WWE 2k17) to make it big in CMV.  By that I mean you have to do something really eventful.  Beat a CMV legend, win a title, hell just do something that gets people to notice and talk about you.  If you can't pull that off before the next era, well, let's just say I got friends who can handle your CMV contract."

(James drops the mic and walks away as Adams just looks on.  As Adams leaves the arena, the show cuts to a commercial)

Back to top Go down