Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Legacy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Legacy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Legacy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Legacy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Legacy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Legacy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Legacy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Legacy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Legacy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Legacy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Legacy

Go down

Legacy Empty Legacy

Post by Jason Spade Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:20 pm

Jason Spade stands in the ring during the newest episode of Octane, a microphone in hand.

"It's been a crazy week... First, I announce my retirement and set my sights on Ascendance XI, and then I find out that I'm going into the CMV Hall of Fame."

The crowd cheers.

"Having that kind of recognition- to be spoken of in the same breath as people like Randy Borton or Paul Divine is... Humbling. It's times like this that make it all worth it... And I know it hasn't always been easy to like me. If there's one thing I'm better at than wrestling, it's putting my foot in my mouth... So thank you. Sincerely."

The crowd cheers again.

"Now, with all the sentimental shit out of the way, let's talk about Ascendance XI... Let's talk about Amber Reed."

The crowd cheers, louder this time.

"A few years ago, Amber Reed did what all of us do eventually and she hit the glass ceiling. But unlike most people, she didn't bounce off of it and fall back down... She *shattered* it, she vaporized it, reduced that shit to atoms. Amber Reed- all one hundred and ten pounds of her- walked into the men's division, said 'hold my beer', and became the *CMV Undisputed Champion.* And from that moment onward, I had my eyes on her... But sadly, we never had the chance to cross paths.

Except for one time... During that history making title reign, Amber Reed and I found ourselves on opposite sides of a tag team match. Now, I've been hit in the head far too many times to remember who our partners were, or even who won the match, but I do remember this... I was the legal man, and I was dominating. Until Amber Reed tagged in... We wrestled for about two minutes- two singular minutes- and in those two minutes, Amber Reed outwrestled me in every single way... Every hold that I tried, Amber had a counter for. I have never been so thoroughly embarrassed, so thoroughly outclassed in my entire life... And it all happened in two... Minutes."

Spade pauses.

"I never forgot that. When I walked out here and made that open challenge, the truth is... There's only one person I ever wanted to answer. So here's what's gonna go down, 'History Maker'... You want to talk about legacy? Let's talk about legacy..."

Spade points to the spade symbol on his chest.

"For you, this emblem is a gimmick... A catchy nickname. For me, this represents the name that I chose the day I decided that I wasn't going to be a scared, defenseless little boy anymore. This represents the legacy that I've built, the blood that I've spilled, and the pain that I've endured to become what I am today. If you think that I'm gonna lay down and let you add me to your record like everyone else, then you have another thing coming. I will not go out on my back, I will go out on my own terms. You're the best there is- nobody, man or woman- can hold a candle to you...

But I'm just a little... Bit... Better."

Spade drops his mic as the crowd cheers and the scene fades to black.

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down