Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Spitting On My Legacy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Spitting On My Legacy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Spitting On My Legacy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Spitting On My Legacy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Spitting On My Legacy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Spitting On My Legacy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Spitting On My Legacy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Spitting On My Legacy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Spitting On My Legacy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Spitting On My Legacy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Spitting On My Legacy

3 posters

Go down

Spitting On My Legacy Empty Spitting On My Legacy

Post by Batman Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:34 pm

As the Takeover fallout show continues, the lights dim to purple and the PA System lights up with...

A flurry of boos hits him like an ice storm as he struts out onto the stage, not looking to happy as he skips the theatrics and makes his way down the ramp and around the ramp where he snatches a mic from the ring crew and wastes no time in climbing in the ring to address his situation.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Laaaadies and Gentlemen, you all know who I am. And you all know that I am not a very happy camper!

The tone in his voice seems intense. Almost as if he's an angry dad getting onto his kid for talking in church.

{{Gerald Foster}}
As you all seen, Gerald Foster came out as number one in the Royal Rumble. After proving myself to be Mr. Reliable. After explaining how opportunity after opportunity has been taken away from me, Mr. Sampson decided that it'd be a good idea to have the purple angel have the odds stacked against him. I drew number one thus making my trip to iMPLOSION a home alone story.

He tilts his head before continuing.

{{Gerald Foster}}
I AM THE GREATEST WRESTLER IN CMV! I TREAT THIS CRAFT AS A PERFECT FORM OF ART! I AM AN ARTIST IN THE WRESTLING WORLD, I AM THE MASTERPIECE OF THIS BUSINESS! I REFUSE to lay down and let all of these opportunities that belong to ME slip away any longer. SO I assume I have to prove myself to Sampson. I have to show him how reliable I can be. How big of a star I really am. By backing up that statement I have to win a big match. A match that defines Geraaaaald Ffffoster. So as I said in a backstage interview the other night, I am issuing an open challenge for UnChained.

A small pop is heard throughout the arena as he continues.

{{Gerald Foster}}
I don't care who it is. It doesn't matter. I'm sick of being overlooked. I am better than every man in that locker room and I will prove it! If I lose....well I quit. Simple as that. I am that confident in my ability to prove the nay sayers wrong about me. When I say that I am the greatest wrestler in this company, I am not lying. I am not over exaggerating. I am being very very real......

He sends a deep glare into the camera before looking back at the stage with a tone of intensity in his last few lines.

{{Gerald Foster}}
So whoever wants to come out here and answer my challenge for UnChained, you can do it now...or later. Doesn't matter. Just know that once you accept, you'll get the full wrath of Gerald Foster. You'll get everything I got and more because this is one match that I will not lo...

Before he can finish his sentence he is interrupted by...

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Spitting On My Legacy Empty Re: Spitting On My Legacy

Post by Miztacular Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:57 pm

Spitting On My Legacy 2qwd8jd

Gerald Foster looks up to the ramp with nothing but an expression of ehhh on his face, he knew something like this was coming.. Now he's got to pay the price. As the BEAST Incarnate comes out from the back, followed by his advocate, Paul Heyman, Brock Lesnar looks down on Gerald Foster from the top of the stage as Foster simply holds his hands on his hips seemingly accepting his fate..

Lesnar begins to walks his way down the ramp as his advocate Paul Heyman pursues, as always with a mic at the ready and a smug smile on his face.

As Lesnar leaps onto the apron, Foster walks to the otherside of the ring, keeping one eye on Lesnar, and one eye on Heyman who makes his way through the ropes and stares straight at the artist while Brock Lesnar does vintage bouncing in the center of the ring.

Paul Heyman:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN..... MY NAAAAAAME. IS PAUL... HEYMAN. Before you all, stands the single greatest, wrestling machine in the history of this business.... Before you stands... BRROOOOOOOOCK, LEEESSSNAARRRR..

Paul Heyman sharply turns towards Gerald Foster, who is chilling in the corner, smiling over at Heyman.

Paul Heyman:
Mister Foster, it was all well and good you coming out here tonight to, let off your problems.. But the fact of the matter is, this is the MAIN EVENT segment of the night. Like it or not, you are not worthy to be in the ring, with the beast, the conqueror, the mayor of Su--plex City... Bitch. So I would suggest, that it would be in your best interest, to leave this ring right now, because I, the humble advocate of the beast incarnate. Have much more pressing matters to add---

Before Heyman can even finish, Gerald Foster does the unthinkable and kicks Heyman right across the back of the head knocking him to the mat unconscious. Lesnar turns, he looks down at Heyman, and up at foster who tries to get the jump on the beast, but is instead met with a stiff clothesline. As Heyman staggers to his feet using the ropes as leverage, he screams at Brock.

Paul Heyman:
Do it! Do it!

Brock Lesnar picks Gerald Foster up by the hair and lifts him onto his shoulders, in position for the F5, however just before Brock hits it, Foster is able to wriggle free and escape out of the ring as Brock Lesnar looks down on him on the outside he laughs at Foster who's backing up the ramp, shouting back at Brock.

Gerald Foster:
I'm two steps ahead of you! I'm not afraid! Me and you, come on!

Spitting On My Legacy 2lay9ee

Brock Lesnar simply shakes his head smirking as his theme hits the titantron while the camera fades to black.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:16 pm

>deletes promo i put my heart into

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:17 pm

Literally haven't deleted anything....

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:32 pm

I meant I deleted the promo I was working on myself because I was too late to finish it because you had already posted this beautiful response by Paul Heyman on behalf of his client Brock Lesnar and batman never said if it was first come first served or if he was willing to do a multi-man match at the pay per view cause now that I think about it a triple threat between the three given the history woulda been slick so when I refreshed the page to check if anyone had already posted a response because let's face it who wouldn't want to feud with batman cause the dude is funny cool smart and one of the finest promoers on nxt with an amazing accent and foster is one of the more creative wrestlers and I love that batman had balls of steel to create and stand behind someone that many other haters would frown upon because he's a real LoneWolf who doesn't give a damn what anybody thinks so it really shouldn't come as a surprise that people would be so eager to feud with him and I'll even admit that I was looking forward to rekindling the battle between Osiris and Foster because I enjoyed that feud and we need to see who'll get the tiebreaker but I saw that you beat me to the punch and decided to cut my losses and just delete the promo so I wouldn't be tormented by the idea that i was too late to get in on the action

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:35 pm

If Foster doesn't lose his job then he'll face Osiris at iMPLOSION <3

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!