Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Steel Promises Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Steel Promises Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Steel Promises Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Steel Promises Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Steel Promises Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Steel Promises Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Steel Promises Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Steel Promises Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Steel Promises Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Steel Promises Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Steel Promises

2 posters

Go down

Steel Promises Empty Steel Promises

Post by Batman Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:45 pm

As the Genesis crowd settles down from the previous excitement, the PA System lights up with...

And the audience unleash a fury of cheers for their favorite cousin. The BA Cowboy makes his way out onto the stage with a small smirk resting on his face as his eyes oversee the arena. He shakes his head to the music all while making his journey down the ramp and to the ring where he slides under the bottom rope and wastes no time in pulling his microphone out of his pants.

Billy Weaver
Folks, shit has been heating up for weeks now between Nick Blake and I. That little turd decided to up the stakes and throw my damn pride in the ring when he started disrespecting my son. I get it. He thought he was clever exploiting that little rule that Sampson made. Trying to lure me into throwing myself in jail. But I bet he didn't think for a SECOND, that I would pick my pride back up, slip it in my pocket, and knock his crooked teeth down his skinny little throat.

The fans are hype for the way Billy's speaking about Nick Blake.

Billy Weaver
And now......the rule has been lifted. I ain't goin to jail. But I may be goin to hell for what i'm gonna do to you Nick. I told you time and time again, that imma whoop yur ass. You knew this, taunting me all these weeks. It sucks that your ego blinded you because you have no idea what's comin. Nah, i'm not just gonna punch you. I'm not just gonna kick you. You don't just have some elbows comin your way. No, you're getting everything and more outta me. I'm gonna use that cage as a tool of torture. I'm gonna turn your skin into a cheap trash bag and rip it apart with my bare hands!

Billy getting pumped in the ring gathers a nice amount of praise from the crowd as he paces back and forth.

Billy Weaver
Nick Blake vs Billy Weaver isn't just some match to look forward to. Nah. It's a chapter that's bound to end with fire. And i'd be a liar if I said I've never used a flame thrower.

Billy's hand disappears as he scratches his chin.

Billy Weaver
But we're not at Ascendance. Nah, we're here on Genesis in Lubbock motherfuckin Texas!

Billy gets that cheap pop. Not like he needed it, his presence was already enough to get the fans pumped.

Billy Weaver
Tonight is all about fun, and action. Right?

Some fan in the front row yells "right" through the buzzing cheers.

Billy Weaver
Ok then. Imma go find Nick.

And with that, Billy drops the mic and exits the ring, making his way up the ramp.

[Open to Tim]

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Steel Promises Empty Re: Steel Promises

Post by Tim Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:48 pm

As Billy heads up the ramp his senses are cancelled by the joy of being a home town hero. So blinded he is that he does not realize that, behind him, Nick Blake has shot from under the ring and like a cheetah, darts towards Billy. Only when the Texan crowds ravenous cheers turn to screams of anger, does Billy realize it's too late. A clubbing blow to the back sends Billy face down on the ramp. Blake runs back to the ring and pulls from underneath it a chair. He then runs back to Billy who's staggered but on his feet, facing away from Blake. With a thunderous crack, heard throughout the arena, black slams the face of the chair on the back of Weaver sending him back on the ground. Blake stands over Billy, the chair held high above his head as the crowd boos passionately Nick smiles and throws up a middle finger with his free hand. Nick puts the chair in both hands and begins violently hammering Weaver's back with the chair. After seven strikes, Blake tosses the chair aside and grabs Weaver by what little hair he has left. Barely able to understand what's happening Blake turns behind him and smiles to the crowd and then, in one swift movement, spins into a Head Trauma that knocks Weaver out completely. Blake runs up the ramp as the medical team runs past him. He stands on the stage and throws up two middle fingers before disappearing behind the gorilla position. His music playing loudly but hardly audible over the crowd's rampant jeers.

Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down