Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Savage:"I can only give my most sincere thanks to the wrestling gods that Leo Cruz is still alive and well today. " Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Savage:"I can only give my most sincere thanks to the wrestling gods that Leo Cruz is still alive and well today. " Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Savage:"I can only give my most sincere thanks to the wrestling gods that Leo Cruz is still alive and well today. " Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Savage:"I can only give my most sincere thanks to the wrestling gods that Leo Cruz is still alive and well today. " Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Savage:"I can only give my most sincere thanks to the wrestling gods that Leo Cruz is still alive and well today. " Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Savage:"I can only give my most sincere thanks to the wrestling gods that Leo Cruz is still alive and well today. " Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Savage:"I can only give my most sincere thanks to the wrestling gods that Leo Cruz is still alive and well today. " Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Savage:"I can only give my most sincere thanks to the wrestling gods that Leo Cruz is still alive and well today. " Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Savage:"I can only give my most sincere thanks to the wrestling gods that Leo Cruz is still alive and well today. " Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Savage:"I can only give my most sincere thanks to the wrestling gods that Leo Cruz is still alive and well today. " Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Savage:"I can only give my most sincere thanks to the wrestling gods that Leo Cruz is still alive and well today. "

Go down

Savage:"I can only give my most sincere thanks to the wrestling gods that Leo Cruz is still alive and well today. " Empty Savage:"I can only give my most sincere thanks to the wrestling gods that Leo Cruz is still alive and well today. "

Post by krzy Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:51 pm

Savage steps through the portal and finds himself backstage at the NXT show. He holds up his phone and replays a moment from the tag team. The footage is a loop of Shinnin spitting Green Mist into Leo Cruz’ eyes. Savage lowers the phone and he doesn’t look happy at all.

[color:4a4d=medium orchid]-Cole Savage-
You know, I’ve done a lot of things during my wrestling career--despicable things even by my standards--but I’ve never crossed a line like that. Hell, even Cyborg, the most ruthless, heartless cold-blooded man I’ve had the pleasure of working with, at least spit the mist on his hand to dilute it first, never straight from the source into a man’s eyes!

Could you imagine if that green most rotted out his eyeballs? What if it seeped through up into his brain and rendered him a vegetable? Could you imagine how absolutely awful it would have been if he breathed in that mist and he ended up losing a lung or even both? I can't even imagine how this company would fall apart if Cruz swallowed that mist and went to to bathroom. No one should have to look into the toilet and see that!

I can only give my most sincere thanks to the wrestling gods that Leo Cruz is still alive and well today. I've spent thousands of dollars to have the best doctors from all over the world flown in to make sure that he receives the proper medical attention.

And I know what some of you might still be thinking: But Savage! He finished that just just fine! Do NOT underestimate the power of adrenaline, and do NOT take for granted just exactly what a heroic effort that was by Leo Cruz. Lesser men would have dropped dead right then and there, but not my client. Not my friend.

What hurts me the most is that that punk Shinnin is able to walk free as though he did no wrong. Where is the compassion? Where is the justice? This is why I ALWAYS have to go out of my way to get my hands dirty, because the powers that be are never around when you need them to take responsibility for the actions of THEIR employees. It's a good thing I gathered my close friends when I did. Kurasuke and Markas damn sure earned their pay checks and my gratitude when they stepped up to see to it that no further harm came to their brother. Now THAT'S what friends are for!

Shinnin, I'm going to be at the pay per view, and not just to watch the crowing of the new Mr. Money in the Bank. Kid, I think you know where I'm going with this. I don't know if you know English, I don't know if you have the mental capacity to form a proper sentence. But come the big show, you better find a way to come down to that ring, look Leo Cruz in the eyes and say... "I'm sorry."

Savage puts his shades on and walks off.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down