Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Savage: "At the end of the day, Leo Cruz losing that belt may just be the best thing that’s happened to him."  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Savage: "At the end of the day, Leo Cruz losing that belt may just be the best thing that’s happened to him."  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Savage: "At the end of the day, Leo Cruz losing that belt may just be the best thing that’s happened to him."  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Savage: "At the end of the day, Leo Cruz losing that belt may just be the best thing that’s happened to him."  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Savage: "At the end of the day, Leo Cruz losing that belt may just be the best thing that’s happened to him."  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Savage: "At the end of the day, Leo Cruz losing that belt may just be the best thing that’s happened to him."  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Savage: "At the end of the day, Leo Cruz losing that belt may just be the best thing that’s happened to him."  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Savage: "At the end of the day, Leo Cruz losing that belt may just be the best thing that’s happened to him."  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Savage: "At the end of the day, Leo Cruz losing that belt may just be the best thing that’s happened to him."  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Savage: "At the end of the day, Leo Cruz losing that belt may just be the best thing that’s happened to him."  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Savage: "At the end of the day, Leo Cruz losing that belt may just be the best thing that’s happened to him."

3 posters

Go down

Savage: "At the end of the day, Leo Cruz losing that belt may just be the best thing that’s happened to him."  Empty Savage: "At the end of the day, Leo Cruz losing that belt may just be the best thing that’s happened to him."

Post by krzy Tue May 31, 2016 12:11 pm

Medical personnel swarm the NXT parking lot, rushing over to an area where a body lie lifelessly on the ground. The cameraman follows suit, making a beeline toward the scene and what’s caught in the camera’s lense is no doubt a shocking, gruesome visual to those following along.

The body on the ground is Suraci, blood pooling around his head as is flows down like a waterfall from a disturbingly-large gash on his forehead. A doctor on the scene is saying things like, a severe concussion, and that he doesn’t know when Suraci will be able to compete again, crushing words to Suraci fans that also seem to deflate the spirits of some of the bystanders.

Among those bystanders is Cole Savage himself, and his sunglasses successfully mask his expression. NXT’s premier manager turns his head and notices the cameraman in the area. Then in true Cole Savage, he walks over to the man to get his attention drawing the cameraman away from Suraci.

-Cole Savage-
Yeah, yeah, I’m sure whatever happened to that guy would upset most. I know I was upset when my limo wasn’t allowed to enter the building as this mess was dealt with and I had to WALK all the way in here like I was some everyday Joe Schmoe. But that’s neither here nor there, because the real tragedy isn’t what happened to him, but what happened to Leo Cruz. At least...that’s the story I’m sure they’re desperately trying to weave.

Savage pulls off his shades and wipes a smudge off the lens.  

-Cole Savage-
After the match, no, after the battle, Leo and I had time to reflect and to think about just how that all played out. Look, let’s be real here, nobody likes to lose, especially with so much on the line, and especially to a guy like that. But let’s look at the history of NXT and the treatment of some of its champions, and you’ll see that, at the end of the day, Leo Cruz losing that belt may just be the best thing that’s happened to him.

Savage uses his fingers to count along as he starts rattling of names.

-Cole Savage-
Let’s start with one of the biggest names: Bryan Novak, one of the longest reigning champions, but never quite made it to the top here. In fact, he had to completely leave NXT to become a world champion. Or how about Nick Blake? That mentally challenged sumbitch was doing all right for himself, but never could break that glass ceiling and be a world champion, and he too found refuge away from NXT after he was attacked and nothing was done about it. Title reigns always go one of two ways: either the champion gets complacent and never takes that next big step, or management decides for the champion that he’s gone as far as he’ll ever go and never even bothers to give him a shot at the big title.

Savage shakes his head as if he were truly remorseful for all the world champs that never were.

-Cole Savage-
Well, I’m not going to let Leo Cruz become a victim of that system. He’s won his titles, he’s had his glory and there’s not a damn thing anyone can do or say to take that away from him. The reigns were long enough to show that he means business, but short enough to keep him honest and hungry. Unlike others he’s not about to up and get complacent with his spot in the company, and he’s not about to have NXT tell him that he’s reached his peak. No, Leo Cruz will tell the world when he’s satisfied with where he is. The future's looking bright for him; he’s getting to the mountaintop one way or another.

Savage walks off, and the cameraman focuses back on Suraci who is now in the midst of being stretchered into an ambulance. The doors slam shut, and the vehicle drives off as the screen fades to black.

Last edited by The Masked Savage on Tue May 31, 2016 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Savage: "At the end of the day, Leo Cruz losing that belt may just be the best thing that’s happened to him."  Empty Re: Savage: "At the end of the day, Leo Cruz losing that belt may just be the best thing that’s happened to him."

Post by Borton Tue May 31, 2016 12:33 pm

bless

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Savage: "At the end of the day, Leo Cruz losing that belt may just be the best thing that’s happened to him."  Empty Re: Savage: "At the end of the day, Leo Cruz losing that belt may just be the best thing that’s happened to him."

Post by Batman Tue May 31, 2016 7:32 pm

Leo's dead. Go the fuck home.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down