Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Ref made the right call Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Ref made the right call Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Ref made the right call Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Ref made the right call Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Ref made the right call Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Ref made the right call Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Ref made the right call Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Ref made the right call Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Ref made the right call Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Ref made the right call Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Ref made the right call

Go down

The Ref made the right call Empty The Ref made the right call

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:44 pm

After countless finishers being traded back and forth, Gavin was finally put down by Tops Newsome with a No strings attached, despite losing this was so far the best match of his career. Busted open with blood pouring down his face and chest, he was slow to get back on his feet wobbling and had stumbled into the ropes for support, a blank look in his eyes like he doesn’t know when he is right now.

Suddenly out of nowhere he is attacked by a newcomer and sent out the ring, hitting the floor face first in front of his tag team partner Don Bishop, leaving Tops, Tia and the newcomer in the ring, as the drifter hooks Gavins arm over his shoulder and drags him backstage. After that brutal match and attack Gavin needed medical attention, the CMV universe knew it was bad when an ambulance was called.

The night after Arrival.

Jack Burns a new interviewer and a camera crew were given the go ahead to go and get an update on Gavin Extreme in the local hospital. They find the ward he was on and was greeted by the sight of a nurse snatching a smuggled in dominoes pizza from Gavin. He looked to be ok apart from the bandage across his forehead, it was then Gavin noticed the CMV camera crew. He waved them over to his bed.

Gavin: Hey, nice of you guys to check in on me.

Jack Burns: Its fair to say your match last night gained you some fans. Care to share what the damage was? I mean you were in quite the state after that.

Gavin: Well I ended up with a fractured skull, the docs had to fix it with a metal plate on my forehead. To honest I don’t remember much of the match after the first 10 minutes, i mean my body was fighting but my lights were out after Tops busted me open. It was only after the doctors patched me up and Don showed me the match replay did i see what happened. I’m surprised myself that i kept going for 30 mintues
Jack Burns: Well some people are saying you got screwed over by the ref when it came to the ropebreak.

Gavin: I can see why people are saying that, but I think the Ref made the right call I mean i dunno if it was Tops or that Zodiac guy that fractured my skull but i clearly was in no state to continue on.

Jack Burns: When you at it that way i see your point, still when you return you want another shot at the TV title?

Gavin: If Johnny Sampson feels that i deserve another chance, i’ll take it. But for now i’ll just get back to putting up a good show for the fans and maybe some Tag action.

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

The Ref made the right call 206
The Ref made the right call Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
The Ref made the right call DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down