Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
What are Little Girls Made of? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
What are Little Girls Made of? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
What are Little Girls Made of? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
What are Little Girls Made of? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
What are Little Girls Made of? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
What are Little Girls Made of? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
What are Little Girls Made of? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
What are Little Girls Made of? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
What are Little Girls Made of? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
What are Little Girls Made of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

What are Little Girls Made of?

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What are Little Girls Made of? Empty What are Little Girls Made of?

Post by Rage Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:26 am

During next episode of Ferocity, Cassie Maverick was backstage. She wasn't booked for a match this night, but that didn't stop her from trying to pick a fight. Cassie appeared on the stage and her music hits (a bit late since this wasn't planned). The Cowbitch just waved it off and continued down the ramp, clearly very very pissy at the moment. She was here to make a statement and challenge. The ring crew were wise to give Cassie plenty of space and gave her a mic. After two years with having her on the CMV Roster, they knew what she was capable of.

Once in the ring she finally spoke. She wore faded blue jeans, white cowboy boots, black chaps, and a black top. She wasn't really dressed to wrestle. In a fit of frustration, she took off her chaps, swung them over her head and slammed them to the mat. The chaps made a loud WHAP sound when they hit the canvas. "Goddamn it! I've had just about of enough of this bullshit! I get jerked around almost all of last year and I didn't get my Undisputed Title! Fine...whatever. But now I can't even get a shot at the IC or Hardcore Belt? What the fuck? No no no! I ain't gonna sit idly by and just slide down the rankings. I want...no I deserve a spot on Ground Zero!"

A mixed reaction for Cassie here. If nothing else, the fans seemed to appreciate the passion and fire she had for wrestling in CMV, even if her attitude and tactics were questionable at best. Cassie continued.

"So I wanna match. Anybody will do. I don't much care who, I'll beat them anyways. But let's make it fun. Let's make it a hair  vs. hair match! That's right, if one of you talent less whores can beat me at Ground Zero, you get to cut my Goldie Locks off! But pfft! Let's get real here, we all know I'll be barber at the end of our match. Anybody back there got the guts...or all ya'll just chicken?"

(Open to Topher)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

What are Little Girls Made of? Empty Re: What are Little Girls Made of?

Post by Topher Mod Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:57 am

I'll promo later, im at work.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:25 pm

No Morality theme plays and out comes Miss Vicious  to a chorus of boos, but she doesn’t batter an eyelid at them, instead holds a mic up and begins to speak….

MV :  Cassie…. Can you for one minute shut your damn mouth, you piss, cry, moan… when you held the IC title, had Undisputed title shots, yet you still bitch like you’re entitled to something…. Newsflash, you ain’t entitled to shit. I should be the one fuming, I ended Ashleighs career,  I won Queen of the Ring, I showed Sophia Caldwell who was boss….yet how many title matches did I get… Hell I wasn’t even booked at Climb2Fame… Yet you have the gaul to demand stuff, well I want and I deserve a spot at Ground Zero waaaaaaaaaaay more than you, You think I’d forgotten what you did  at Queen of the Ring, using a steel chair against me, yea well I never forget and at Ground Zero paybacks a bitch, hair vs hair so be it, I have no problem proving you and everyone on the Vixens roster who the true bitch is, say goodbye to your hair, come Ground Zero, you’ll be the Zero.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:01 pm

Oh god, either of these vixens without hair is going to be a scary sight

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:41 pm

well rip these promos..... just been told The first Vixens PPV is Unbreakable..... fuck my life

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:47 pm

Easy fix. Sorta my bad since I forgot the Vixen's have their own PPV's now. We'll roll with it.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:55 am

During Ferocity....

Cassie Maverick was excited. She had spent some time gathering supplies for the hair cut that she'd be giving in just a few weeks. She was very confindant that she could beat Miss Vicious but the possibly of losing her own hair wasn't even something she thought about. Near the start of the show, Cassie made her way down the ring, smiling as she carried a box under her left arm. Whenever Cassie smiled, you knew she was up to no good. Once inside the ring, she was handed a mic and she was free to say what was on her mind.

"Sorry guys and gals! I just couldn't help myself! Ya see, I just got with a wrestling legend and part-time barber and he was so kind as to lend me his barber kit! You may have heard of him? Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake? Anyways, I was wonderin' how Miss Vicious wants her hair done? Let's see here..."

She opens the box and showed off a pair of scissors, hair thinning clipper, a shaving knife (that got a big pop from the crowd), and last but not least the iconic hedge clippers that Brutus Beefcake once used.

"I know you're back there somewhere! Come on darlin'!? Where's yer hospitality? Ya scared? Heh, ya should be! There's no way yer beatin' me and I can't wait to give yas a trim! Maybe just a little off the top?"

Cassie then dropped the mic to the mat and picked up her favorite of the hair cutting tools.With the giant clippers in her hands she opened to closed them a few times. SNIP SNIP SNIP!

(Open to Topher)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:15 pm

1 week later

Miss Vicious is backstage when mac Thompson comes running over...

Mac : Hey Miss Vicious, may i get a few words, I don't know if you saw last week, but Cassie brought out none other than Brutus the Barber Beefcake and had some choice words to say about your upcoming match...

MV : Oh she did she..... I was too busy washing my hair last week to notice, something Cassie wont be doing for a long time after our match at Unbreakable... You see she can bring  out some old fart that no one ever cared about, I mean he was Hogan's bitch, so of course Cassie would bring him out, 1 bitch to another you know.

Mac : Well what is your strategy against the former Vixens champ...

MV : You think i care that she's a former champ, i don't, come Unbreakable i'm gonna break her from head to toe and then i'll humiliate that bitch by shaving her head bold.

In-fact i think we should get a sneak preview of what's in store for Cassie.....  EMILY..... JASMINE..... hold Mac down.

Mac : Wait what, come on, i didn't do anything.

Emily and Jasmine hold Mac down in a chair as Miss Vicious pulls out some hair clippers and begins shaving mac's head

Mac : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

MV : There all  done hahahahahaha.... Cassie look at your future,  this is gonna be you reeeeeal soon.

No Morality walk off laughing as Mac sits in the chair crying, hold his hair in his hands.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:53 am

Cassie Maverick was pleased to get a match, but surprised that the bout would be between her and Sabra Abardi. The cowgirl was in the comfort of her own home relaxing after a hard night of training and was now in her living room enjoying the warmth and crackle of her fireplace. It was nice place that she paid for after her first year in CMV. This was the third year and the suits kept giving her bigger contracts every season.

But looking at the match card for Ferocity made her smile after she took a sip of her Jack Daniels mixed with Coke. "Fucking bitch. Miss Piggy is gonna go to the slaughter house soon enough. I'll be happy to pull the trigger and shoot a spike into her ugly mug. I'm gonna put big mother hog outta her misery." she said aloud. Cassie then remembered the tale of Charlotte's Web and decided to send out one last tweet to Sabra Abardi before their match.

@CowgirlCassie,
That's some pig!
What are Little Girls Made of? 5936d6b30c2aff28716c5d36_o_F_v0

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:53 pm

Cassie Maverick was stopped backstage after her tag team match with Fury by Lisa Evans.

"Cassie! Cassie! Could you spare a few minutes?" shouts Lisa.

The Last Outlaw waved to Fury to go on without her. She'd catch up with her later. Cassie then got close to Lisa and nodded to begin the interview.

"Congrats on your tag team victory with Fury! Looks like Bad Company is well on their way to earning a Tag Team Title match! But at Infiltration, you two will be in singles matches. What happens after that?" asked Lisa.

Cassie smirks. "First Fury shows Nancy Hurt the Bottom Line. Then I get my baby back from Amy Winters. We'll see what happens after that. I think its safe to say, win or lose that night we're still a team and we're still gonna get those purdy tag team belts!"

Lisa then asks,  "Any thoughts on your match with the current Intercontinental Champion Winters? You don't seem to have much respect for her at all."

Cassie got a little heated over this notion and snatched the mic away. "Bitch please! I don't got nothin' against Winters! She's the champion and I'm the challenger! Why people gotta think its always gotta be some damn fued for the damn belt!? This is about the IC Title! I want to be a three time champion! Winters outta be thrilled she's main eventing with a living legend!"

A mixed reaction from the crowd now. If nothing else, most of the crowd appreacted the passion of the Last Outlaw to prove she's the best. Cassie continues.

"And another thing. Why the fuck are the co-main eventers on the poster? Jade Dynamite and what's her name? Andy something? A literial who? I'll tell you why, politics bitch. I hate politics. Laura Sampson is sending me and Fury message with that bullshit! Fury is second match on the card too! But the joke is on them. I know nobody is gonna buy a ticket to see Andy. Maybe to see Dynamite but she hasn't done anything great in a good while!  What a fucking joke! Anyway, I'm outta here! Seeya Sunday!"

Cassie then rudely shoves the mic back at Lisa Evans and rejoins Fury as the duo make their way back to the locker room.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:06 am

Although not booked on this week's Ferocity, Cassie made an appearance and made her way down to the ring midway through the show. Once she rudely snatched a mic, she went on a rant on what she thought she richly deserved.

"Alright! I had enough of this shit! Again and again I get screwed over! I lose the tag titles by a count out!? I never got beaten for them!! Then Fury goes chicken when I wanted her to get a damn rematch for the belts that I never lost! Worse yet, I get thrown into a gauntlet match outta the blue that I had no time to prepare for. So yeah, ended up losing my shot at the Undisputed title!"

Cassie scowled and took it all in. The crowd, sounds, and the smells. But all she could think about was her anger. It's been a long time since she felt such seething hatred for the authority. Or for anybody for that matter.

"So I think in light of all I've accomplished in my wrasslin' career here in CMV, I deserve another opportunity! I want a title shot! And I don't give a rats ass who I got beat down to do it! Hell, I'll even settle for a Queen of the Ring Qualifier! Just gimme another shot is all I ask for. If not, well I may just head on outta here not resign for another season! I got no problem packing my bags and riding off into the sunset. But I got one question for the suit upstairs. Can you afford it? You need The Last Outlaw to put asses in seats and sell all those t-shirts! I'm one of the biggest stars in this business! So in other words, make this here cowgirl happy or I'm walkin' out on your ass!"

Cassie made her point and would wait for a response for a few minutes. What happened next would determine her fate for years to come.

(Open to Miz)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:41 am

After her defeat by Tiffany Razor, Cassie was the last to leave the ring but she hesitated for a while before getting a mic. No, she wasn't going to leave just yet. She felt the need to own up to her recent string of failures on Ferocity.

"Alright. Alright. I got no excuses for what just happened. I've been given plenty of whatcha call opportunities right here in CMV. But I've blown every one of them. Been losin' more than I'd like. I'm gonna be honest with ya'all. I don't think my heart is in it anymore. I've been actin' on the side and have gotten a couple of roles in some movies so far. Looks like I'll be gettin' some more too. I still like to wrassle but I've lost my focus I think. I'm seein' a future outside of this here squared circle."

The crowd seemed surprised to hear this. Cassie in movies!? Must be westerns! But at least she was being honest about her lack of focus and they all realized that perhaps, just perhaps she could end up leaving CMV at some point. Many hoped not for a good long while at least.

"So with that said, the suits upstairs better be ready to offer this here cowgirl a big phat contract to hang around for 'nother season! Lots of zeros and a special guarantee to boot! If my new deal goes though, you'll all be first to know. Good evenin' then!"

Cassie then smiles and waved to the fans. In spite of her most recent loss, she sure seemed happy. If what she said was true, then Cassie did indeed have a lot of be happy about.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next