Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Two Statements Made Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Two Statements Made Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Two Statements Made Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Two Statements Made Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Two Statements Made Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Two Statements Made Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Two Statements Made Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Two Statements Made Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Two Statements Made Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Two Statements Made Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Two Statements Made

3 posters

Go down

Two Statements Made Empty Two Statements Made

Post by Tim Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:39 am

Before the Main Event of Genesis #52, Shiloh Gray stands before the newest CMV personality, Rex Carter. He looks confused as he stares directly into the camera. Shiloh, stands next to him clearing his throat loudly. After several moments of awkward silence. Shiloh puts his hand on Carter's shoulder.

Shiloh Gray
Mr. Carter?

Rex Carter
WHO ME!?

Shiloh quickly removes his hand from his shoulder.

Shiloh Gray
Um, yes. Would you like to...

Shiloh rotates his hand in a circular motion as to say "Hurry it up"

Rex Carter
Oh yeah! That feud thingy! You and Andrew Briggs or Andrew Chris ...

Shiloh Gray
Chris Andrews...

Rex Carter
Yeah him... Now start talking I gotta take a dump.

Shiloh Gray
Uh... Okay... Well

Shiloh clears his throat legitimately now.

Chris, Battle Scars is right around the corner, and with your loss at the hands of Wallace, it's not looking like you're going to be doing so hot against me. Maybe you should of thought twice before starting something. If you're not going to put your best foot forward, then I'm going to put you down. Good luck come Sunday.

Rex Carter

Shiloh Gray

Rex Carter
Oh you're done. Well that was dumb... Go to the next segment. Camera dood, shut off the camera.

Suddenly from behind Rex, a thunderous clubbing blow from an unknown assailant strikes Carter on his back sending him face forward. Shiloh backs up against the wall and the Camera man steps back to get a better shot.

Mr. Dashing
Oh god no! It's Mike Grizzly! He's... He's targeting Rex! Somebodies gotta get back there!

Mike grabs Carter by the back of his neck and throws him into a stack of luggage crates against the wall. Rex slides off the top and lands hard on the concrete floor. Grizzly picks up Rex by his head and then places it between his legs. Preparing for his devastating Powerbomb.

Mr. Dashing
No, no, no! Mike Grizzly's going to... to Powerbomb Rex. Clearly making a statement to Weaver's family.

Grizzly flips Rex above his head, as he's about to bring his back down hard on the crates, life is shown from Rex as he begins rapidly punching Grizzly in the head from an elevated position. Unable to stand the flurry of punches from Carter, Grizzly has no choice but to release him. Rex drops to his feet and he tackles Mike into the crates on the other side of the hall.

Mr. Dashing
Carter's fighting back! Carter's fighting back!

Carter begins punching Grizzly with a wild barrage. Mike regains his composure and, with one swift motion, a clothesline from no where puts Carter on his back. Grizzly picks up Rex and re positions Carter's head back between his leg. Before lifting him for the Powerbomb though, he clubs Carter's back with his massive forearm. Finally, Mike lifts Carter in the air and with typhoon like momentum, slams Carter on his back on top of the crates. Writhing in pain, Carter flails on the ground helplessly. As CMV security swarms the hallway, Grizzly makes his escape, But not before looking at the camera and pointing, mouthing the words "You."
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Two Statements Made Empty Re: Two Statements Made

Post by Batman Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:46 am

10/10 this was super awesome. Thanks for doing this for me.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:57 pm

The camera pans to Foreign Affairs locker room, we can hear shouting from inside.....

Brit : Ok ya got it guys find that little runt, twice now he's gotten in my business.... Miles you take the east side.....Caine you take the west side... search high and low... I want his head on a platter....

The door swings open and Miles and Caine go in opposite directions in the search for Parker... Lisa Evans shows up and knocks on Foreign Affairs locker room door...

Lisa : Brit...Is it ok to get a few words.

Brit : Yea of course.

Lisa : Ok cool... So do you know why Parker keeps popping up yet?

Brit : No idea, but i'm getting sick of it now.... He want's a fight, well he's gonna get one whether he likes it or not.

Lisa : Talking of fights, Rex Carter earlier spoke with Shiloh Gray and basically said it's not looking good for you after the triple threat loss, that you need to put your best foot forward.

Brit : Another kid who talks too much.... Don't worry Shiloh mate... i'll put my best foot forward when i give you the British Boot and kick ya teeth down ya throat. So i lost a triple threat, a match that i was dominating by the way... hitting Revenge and Cliffhangers... I would have easily won that match if they weren't breaking up my pinfalls... talking of which, that dumbass Quantum just stood there when i was pinned... That's how X-Gen work, just as bad as WEB in my opinion... They don't care about winning, they care about themselves... But Shiloh you want to talk about my singles career, I  went from tagging with Miles and had my 1st singles match against Bill Cipher…. I powerbombed his ass to hell…Where is he now….GONE!!!! I then faced guys like Shanaz, Grid then worked my way up and beat guys like your brother Tim, Kevin Lee, Hayden….. When I’m on my best you will  know it, take a look for yourself.

Brit points to the TitanTron…

Brit : Shiloh............REVENGE.......IS.........COMING!!!!!!

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down