Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Another man made humble... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Another man made humble... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Another man made humble... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Another man made humble... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Another man made humble... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Another man made humble... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Another man made humble... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Another man made humble... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Another man made humble... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Another man made humble... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Another man made humble...

5 posters

Go down

Another man made humble... Empty Another man made humble...

Post by iTrouble Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:06 pm

The lights in the arena dim as JustIN Sanes music blasts through the speakers. The crowd loses it knowing the Unpredictable One will be making his way to the ring. A few moments pass until Sane finally walks every so slowly dragging the Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship by his side. From spotlight to spotlight until he comes to a halt. He raises the title in unison with his music and finally makes his decent down the ramp and into the ring. He is handed a mic. Before he can speak the crowd is still losing it with

Crowd: G.O.A.T
Crowd: JustIN SANE
Crowd: G.O.A.T
Crowd: JustIN SANE

Unbothered Sane waits for the crowd to die down before giving his thoughts

Sane: Another one...

*Cheap crowd Pop*

Sane:
What you saw at Point Break was a man by the name of Xander Slate being made humble.The man that had the audacity to spit in MY face, earning him a shot at MY Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship. From that moment on..I had "No Remorse" for what I was going to do to "Mr. Showtime". News flash Slate... I'm better than you!

As I said before as everyone in the back bitches and moans. Cole Savage does not speak FOR me. He speaks with me.
An alliance that few could understand. I use to think I was alone here until I noticed someone who thinks just like me... Cole Savage. You see Cole Savage understands the passion that goes into what I do. Those guys in the back don't understand what its like to be in my position. I have been a champion everywhere I have been. Everywhere. They will never understand that you can get everything you want if you're willing to give everything it takes. Some say I'm having my "worst" season in CMV. That... I'm starting to decline. But maybe...JUST MAYBE i was all a front just to think Xander Slate had the upper hand? Thinking that he had "this one in the bag". It wouldn't be the first time I played possum would it? I will pick apart your brain before I pick apart your body. Because... you can be good all you want...bbut you can never be Unpredictable.

The other day Savage told me that "I'm what all these people cry about. That the hate is unconditional. Imagine how it would feel to watch another guy constantly on top with the Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship. If you weren't you, you would be salty too." Makes sense. Can't argue that. But I earned everything I have accomplished in CMV kicking ass and taking names. Making a name for me and never looking back. The fact of the matter is that no matter which way you look at it. I bring prestige to my Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship more than anyone else ever has or ever will. I am the face of CMV like or not. So to all the salty guys in the back *no homo* you can claim that your the "must see" or  "the best" but until you have had this around your waist as long and as much as I have. You are living a pipe dream of lies. Because when I speak...there are no alternative facts. Just reality. And the reality of the situation is.... I am the best. So you all can sit down, shut up.... and wait your turn to be put in your place.

Sane Out...

Sane drops the mic and rolls out the ring as his music hits. dragging his title, makes his way up the ramp and into the back as Fusion cuts to commercial

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Another man made humble... Empty Re: Another man made humble...

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:23 am

As Slate is leaving up the ramp;

A. JustIN Sane hollas back, girl
B. Paul Divine jumps in on this ish
C. Schmidty comes out to join the fun
D. He looks back one last time and smirks before Fusion cuts to a commercial break . . .

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:16 pm

Sane:
No. Slate. That's not how this works. You don't get to walk out here, boast about your severely mediocre career, down talk YOUR Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion, demand another title match and walk gingerly out the ring. What kind of imaginary world do you live in that you think you deserve ANYTHING here? I take that back. You did deserve to get that ass whoop when you spit in my fucking face. You did deserve my knee to your temple for even thinking you have what it took to beat me mono e mono. And lastly you did deserve that "L" you took just because...well I mean you're you.
Did you not learn your lesson a Point Break? When I actually turned on my kill switch and mopped the floor with you? You had your chance Xander. You are no "B-Rab from 8th mile" but you did "Lose yourself". And I didn't see Cole Savage by my side then either? So whats your excuse now?

And you know what....Its starting to get very old. Everyone is claiming that Cole Savage speaks FOR me. And well...you peons couldn't be any farther from the truth. The fact of the matter is Cole Savage speaks WITH me. We have expectations. High expectations.And unlike you... MR. OG Dirty Heel, we actually meet and exceed them. You know...like how we expected you to lose. And we expected you to come out here and ask for another shot when you never EARNED a title shot to begin with.  And ofcourse we expected you to bring up that being a "Season One Veteran" automatically earns you a title shot.

But your forgetting something there. I too am a Season one Veteran. I too have busted my ass. But unlike you I didn't get my ass busted.... *pause*. And unlike you I don't have to bring up all of my accomplishments here in CMV because it is already known. LEGIT. Besides I could be here all night listing them. So I'm still confused as to how you are a deserving contender for MY Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship.

You say I have to break your arms, your legs, your neck and spine or even kill you to stop you from coming after MY championship. But you're sadly mistaken. It is YOU that that has to stop yourself. You are the one losing. You are the one that has to go to the back of the line and grab a ticket.

Don't think its sweet Xander. I am a fighting Champion. I mean... I fight people and beat them soooooo.... yeah. But that doesn't mean undeserving, disrespectful irrelevant an idiotic people like yourself get title shots just for shits and gigs. As a matter of fact. Just take tonight for example. I got a cage match with the Bloody Brit, another pest in my ear. Keep an eye open on how a Good wrestler matches up to an UNDISPUTED one.

Sane raises his championship as the crowd joins in his barrage of excellence.

Crowd:
G.O.A.T clap clap clapclapclap

Sane rolls out the ring raising the title and keeping it up while walking past an infuriated Xander Slate almost disrespectfully as the crowd continues. Sane backs up the ramp keeping his eyes on Slate

A:cut to commercial
B: Echo
C: Dash

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:42 pm

The fans, already on their feet, begin to shake the arena with cheers as The Asian Sensation himself slyly steps from the gorilla position effectively cutting off the inSane one.  The hairs raise on the back of Justin's neck, not out of fear, no he can sense Divines presence.  He slowly turns and locks eyes with the Japanese warrior.  These two giants have never been those close outside of the ring. Paul walks right up to Sane the two standing face to face.  Words are exchanged but are inaudible by everyone.  Paul walks by Justin and begins pacing the stage.  Sane turns to face Japans Biggest Export.  He knows This new incarnation of Paul would easily attack him from behind if given the chance

Justin, Justin, Justin... just look at yourself.  
Oh... you are just a shell of your former self.  
Out here tripping over your words.  Struggling to make relevant points or coming up with strong arguments against your attackers.  
I remember when I was first rising through the ranks, when i would drop everything to hear the "GOAT" speak.  I would pull up my chair real close to the monitor with my elbows on my knees and my chin in my hands and imagine what it was like being in your shoes.  Like a young teenage boy with sparkles in his eyes looking up to his idol.

The fans go even louder with their chants of GOAT, before the Japanese Superstar raises his hand to calm the fans

I would then come out here night after night and try and emulate myself after you. I would give it my everything. And you know what that got me? It got me the Tag Team Titles

The fans are fired up and begin a familiar but long forgotten chant

X-GEN
X-GEN
X-GEN

Paul lets a small grin play on his lips, if you blinked you would never have noticed

That work ethic got me to the top of the division, and some may say gave me the title of the greatest tag team to ever be in CMV.  But there was still an itch in the back of my head.  Did I get to the top because of my talent or was it because I was carried there.  
You see sane there was always something you had that I didn't, natural talent.  You had that killer instinct about you.  But that is something easily attainable. I trained and trained and brought my skill to the same level as The Greatest Of All Time.  But I was still barely getting by, barely picking up wins with a few notable ones here and there. SO what was it, what did you have that I didn't.  You see Sane I was asking the wrong question.  It wasn't what you had that made you great... It was what you didn't have.  You didn't have a team holding you back, drawing your attention away from the end state, your goal.  So I turned my back on the ones I called family.  The ones I loved,  I chose to walk my path alone because I finally knew what it would take to get to where you are now.  
Now I am the leader of my own guys, There is no confusion on who the Pack Leader is.  You see Justin when you aligned yourself with Mr. Savage you made the same Mistake I did.  There is no clear Pack Leader.  Your two egos clash with each other and it places your focus else where.  I am truly disappointed in you.  
I had this grand picture painted in my head of me standing over you with that belt held high above my head,  The fans cheering my name,  Japan declaring that day in history to be a national holiday,  While training in Japan my coaches used to tell me that I only have one glass of water inside me, and that it contained all the blood, sweat, and tears of a life time. If I wasted it over nothing, then I wouldn't have it for when I needed it. I was willing to put it all on line against you Sane.  But now, now I'm just going to step over you and seal my fate as the Undisputed World Heavy Weight Champion.

Paul Divine walks right back up to Sane dropping the mic and pointing to the belt as he does and motions as if he were putting it on saying that its his.  They are again face to face but this time Paul allows a slight grin to grow on his lips as he stares down the Champ. The crowed is chanting "this is awesome" feverishly

open to trouble, dashing, or a dank japanese anime comercial

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:09 pm

Somebody say Dank Anime Commercial?

Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:42 pm

wasn't this promo like two weeks ago now

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down