Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Gamble. The Challenge. The Hotel Room.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Gamble. The Challenge. The Hotel Room.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Gamble. The Challenge. The Hotel Room.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Gamble. The Challenge. The Hotel Room.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Gamble. The Challenge. The Hotel Room.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Gamble. The Challenge. The Hotel Room.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Gamble. The Challenge. The Hotel Room.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Gamble. The Challenge. The Hotel Room.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Gamble. The Challenge. The Hotel Room.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Gamble. The Challenge. The Hotel Room.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Gamble. The Challenge. The Hotel Room.

Go down

The Gamble. The Challenge. The Hotel Room.  Empty The Gamble. The Challenge. The Hotel Room.

Post by krzy Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:09 pm

Zero G Champion Cam Harris nearly trips as he exits his hotel room. He looks down on the ground… there's some dude sleeping right in front of his door! The dude looks up...it's Chris Adams!

No...no...this isn't right at all. As this fellow gets to his feet, he's shown to be at least a half foot shorter and 25 pounds lighter than Chris Adams. Not to mention that he's BLACK. Nothing about this adds up. The imposter pulls off his mask revealing a half mask underneath....it's Suraci??

Suraci wastes no time getting into Harris' face.

Congratulations, champ. I bet you're feeling real proud that you successfully defended your championship against not just one, but one AND a half man at the same time. Not since Jason Spade had to reach for the last can of water on the top shelf has a greater challenge been thwarted. But I got news for you, buddy: I know someone with the heart of three men who will be the greatest threat that's ever been posed to your title reign.

Yeah, you know exactly who I'm talking about. Which means you also know that there's no getting out of this. And THAT means you surely know that your days as champion are up. But you have nothing to be embarrassed about. You are one of the finest competitors to have ever held the belt, and I can think of no better man for my friend Joseph Santos to beat for it.

See, we're taking a fun little approach to my good friend's rise to the top of CMV. It's nothing new; it's been done before. He's starting from the bottom. He's starting with the title that births new stars over night. Future Hall of Famers have held the Zero G Championship, and there's only some doubt in my mind that you will be among them.

You don't need that belt anymore. You're had your fun, you've made your impact, you've shown the three people in Nevada who can afford a television these days under Senator Hoxton's tyrannical rule that the hometown hero is a household name. Mr. Santos is where you once were. Hungry. Desperate. Aching to take the first step to greatness.

My brother, he's been ready to take that first step…and it may be hypocritical of me to say, but you're blocking his path.

This is nothing personal, though. I want you to know that. In fact, I want to make your last couple of weeks as Zero G Champion as fun as possible. As a resident of Nevada, you should be down for a friendly bet, eh? How's this: you choose opponents for my friend Joseph Santos, and he'll choose them for you. The first to win three matches gets to choose the stipulation for your title match.

It's a win-win for you, if I do say so myself. Either you get to choose the match where you get to go out in a blaze of glory, or my friend Joseph Santos gets to choose the match where you get to go out in a blaze of glory. Either way, you get the honor of being part of a story far greater than you will ever weave yourself.

Take a second to think about it, pal.

If you need me, I'm gonna take a nap before the maid shows up.

With that, Suraci walks into Harris' hotel room and closes the door behind him.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down