Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Firefly: "The boat that I built...just wasn’t big enough for the dozen of us." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Firefly: "The boat that I built...just wasn’t big enough for the dozen of us." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Firefly: "The boat that I built...just wasn’t big enough for the dozen of us." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Firefly: "The boat that I built...just wasn’t big enough for the dozen of us." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Firefly: "The boat that I built...just wasn’t big enough for the dozen of us." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Firefly: "The boat that I built...just wasn’t big enough for the dozen of us." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Firefly: "The boat that I built...just wasn’t big enough for the dozen of us." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Firefly: "The boat that I built...just wasn’t big enough for the dozen of us." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Firefly: "The boat that I built...just wasn’t big enough for the dozen of us." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Firefly: "The boat that I built...just wasn’t big enough for the dozen of us." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Firefly: "The boat that I built...just wasn’t big enough for the dozen of us."

Go down

Firefly: "The boat that I built...just wasn’t big enough for the dozen of us." Empty Firefly: "The boat that I built...just wasn’t big enough for the dozen of us."

Post by krzy Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:25 pm

The character by the name of Firefly, who held a press conference the other day to announce a return (despite never being in the company) is shown standing outside of the arena, megaphone in hand.

♪Helloooooo CMV Universe!♫

When I woke up in a gutter at 3:27 PM this morning, I took in a deep breath, smiled and said to myself:

♪Wow! How great it is to be alive!
How sweet it is for my heart to beat!
Into this pool of joy I will gladly dive!
For my return will truly be a treat!♫

As it turns out, there have been some complications, as they told me. Some...some kind of misunderstanding! Oh, what a shame. It was supposed to be tonight, everybody! I promise! I swear! Then they pulled the rug right out from under me and laughed as I tumbled to the ground like my dear old father used to when he’d come come smelling of liquor, women and shame after spending a night drinking.

Haha! A night?! Just kidding it was more like my entire childhood! But if I still feel like a child, so giddy, so optimistic, so full of hope. Does that mean daddy dearest is still out there with his face buried in some two-bit whore, a bottle of Red Stripe held in one hand, his last dollar that he got from selling my clothes and my toys on the street corner I walked by barefoot on my way to school?

Ah, Daddy. How fun it was to get to know you!

But not as fun as it will be when my partners in crime, as they say, join my side. See, papa, I’m not alone anymore. I’m not ashamed anymore. I’m not your little boy anymore!

No, no, [♪nooooo-oooooh♫/i]

I’m a big boy now, in my big boy pants, and I love you even more than I did back then. But not as much as the people love me. Oh, my adoring audience, how kind they are to me. How pleased they’ll be when this company opens the door and gives me my spot by the campfire.

For some reason, the doors are still locked. I tried guys, I really did. But they grabbed me by the front of my shirt, looked me in the eyes and they told me that they don’t have the room! There are just too many bodies already inside and they won’t get rid of them. So I turned to them. I turned to the people who vowed to walk by my side, and I told them that it wasn’t meant to be.

They heard from my mouth that the boat that I built to carry us across the tumultuous sea of this business that some many have drowned trying to cross...just wasn’t big enough for the dozen of us. So I had to choose. I had to decide who would shine and who would fade. I had to play GOD with their lives, and I [i]loved
it.

I bid them farewell, and on our final day together we took that boat to the shore, built our own campfire. The music blared through the speakers, the food turned over the crackling flames and the laughter put smiles on the faces of angels. And the singing...the singing! My, oh, my the voices could bring a tear to the dryest eyes that haven’t known moisture since the war ended and the battlefields cleared. And the songs we sang….

♪Tonight we part ways to walk intertwining paths
Worlds apart, yet still breathing in harmony
In our dreams, together we’ll forever laugh
As the chosen few journey home to CMV♫

Ladies and gentlemen, we’re on our way, and I swear on the grave of the hooker that ruined my parents’ marriage that CMV will start to feel normal again.

He laughs races off.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down