Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cass LaFave // Megan Cooper will never make up for the fact you're a washed-up Wrestler. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cass LaFave // Megan Cooper will never make up for the fact you're a washed-up Wrestler. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cass LaFave // Megan Cooper will never make up for the fact you're a washed-up Wrestler. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cass LaFave // Megan Cooper will never make up for the fact you're a washed-up Wrestler. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cass LaFave // Megan Cooper will never make up for the fact you're a washed-up Wrestler. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cass LaFave // Megan Cooper will never make up for the fact you're a washed-up Wrestler. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cass LaFave // Megan Cooper will never make up for the fact you're a washed-up Wrestler. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cass LaFave // Megan Cooper will never make up for the fact you're a washed-up Wrestler. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cass LaFave // Megan Cooper will never make up for the fact you're a washed-up Wrestler. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cass LaFave // Megan Cooper will never make up for the fact you're a washed-up Wrestler. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cass LaFave // Megan Cooper will never make up for the fact you're a washed-up Wrestler.

3 posters

Go down

Cass LaFave // Megan Cooper will never make up for the fact you're a washed-up Wrestler. Empty Cass LaFave // Megan Cooper will never make up for the fact you're a washed-up Wrestler.

Post by Tim Wed May 18, 2016 10:21 am

We now return you to "A Moment With Cass" starring Cass LaFave

In a study, a young Cass LaFave sits in a recliner, her legs crossed as she wears a night robe. In her hand is the book "War and Peace" written by Leo Tolstoy. She looks up to notice "the viewer".

Cass LaFave
Ah! I didn't see you there! I'm just reading my favorite book, War and Peace. Cole Savage's has been saying a lot of interesting things about me, my sons and my parenting but did you know, Cole? Tolstoy's heroes have a single aim in this book? They search for a way to live life without its transience and want of purpose. What a good way to live. Just to go about your life, worrying about nothing, that's what XGEN does. However, you, Cole, worry very much about your purpose. What? You're pushing 50 and you're a manager-slash-failed General Manager? Where I'm 54 and I'm still in the ring showing the Vixen's what-for. So here you are, living vicariously through this young-buck Megan Cooper. How sad. How very, very sad. Sad knowing it's the only thing you can do without breaking your hip.

Cassondra closes the book.

Cass LaFave
Listen, Cole, XGEN is simply an extension of the LaFave's family. I've raised Tim to be an outstanding young man. His older brother is a wonderful man too. You can ask either boy about their upbringing and they'll tell you it was tough but worth it. But little Cole Savage has been pampered since birth. While I worked for 30 years and Tim for 15. The loving family you say he was robbed was never robbed. It's been here with me since he was 18 and now it's here, with his brother's Kent, Paul, Quantum and his little sister, Jade. So don't make these groundless observations and claims when you haven't seen one moment of the life I shared with my children. Because you'll never know a hard days work, Cole. Hide behind your little pets because you have and always will be a wash-out. Megan Cooper will not have me, she doesn't deserve me. And you don't deserve to be alive. I'll have Tim call hospice for you.

Cass opens her book once more as the camera pans out and fades to black.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Cass LaFave // Megan Cooper will never make up for the fact you're a washed-up Wrestler. Empty Re: Cass LaFave // Megan Cooper will never make up for the fact you're a washed-up Wrestler.

Post by krzy Wed May 18, 2016 5:11 pm

Cole Savage just appears in a candle-lit room, classical music playing in the background. He’s wearing a gorgeous silk robe and smoking a rather extravagant pipe. The camera pans down to reveal Savage has his feet stuffed in what must be the world’s softest slippers. He shoos away the woman massaging his shoulders then places the magazine he was reading face down. A magazine with Savage on the cover as he’s apparently one of Time’s most influential people in the world.

-Cole Savage-
Well hello there. I too enjoy getting a little reading done on my free time. But unlike Cassandra, I don’t read and base my ideals on fiction. And yet, I bet those characters have a better grip on reality than you do.

Savage stands up and pulls off his robe revealing that he’s been wearing a suit underneath it. He takes off the slippers and it’s shown that he had on a slick pair of dress shoes as well.

-Cole Savage-
I find it rich Cassandra, absolutely rich, that you had the gall to show up in that video and berate me for apparently talking about things I know nothing about..only to make up lies about this “pampered life” it seems I had. Hell, I wish I had pampers to begin with! Better yet, you talk this and that about how I can’t keep up because of my age, only for you to be insecure enough to travel back in time or try the latest medical treatments or whatever magic mumbo jumbo to get yourself to look a little bit younger. I guess the word hypocrisy has never appeared in one of your books, or you just never bothered to look it up.

Savage puts on his signature shades then takes them back off in his signature way.

-Cole Savage-
Well let me help you out, Cassandra. Hypocrisy is you trying to downplay my achievements as if you’ve done something in this company I should be impressed by. Sure X-Gen was cool once upon a time until they got constantly outshined by Zakk Painn and his sidekick. You’ve won how many titles...zero, right? And since none of your matches have been worth watching, that might as well be how many you’ve won too. For crying out loud, you just lost the same battle royal that Megan did, so I can’t understand why you think it’s a matter of whether or not she deserves to wrestle you. We’re the ones doing you the favor here; people forgot your name by the time we came along.

Savage sighs and takes a seat.

-Cole Savage-
Everything I touch turns to gold. The next GM is too ashamed to even give a name because we all know that my shoes are impossible to fill. Cassandra, you won’t be able to emotionally abuse and manipulate me like you did your kids, and the funniest thing I’ve heard all day was you trying to take credit for them turning out half decent when they’re that way despite you, not because of you. You can mask your fear behind your tough words, but, it’s just as you said, I’m older than most, which means you can’t play me. You’re afraid of Megan Cooper, because she’s going to do to you what I’m sure Tim wished he could have done when he was a helpless little boy. Then again, he still is--forever a follower, never a leader, a sheep that’s found himself traveling with a pack of wolves, yet he’ll stick around as he continues searching you the love, acceptance and safe place that you deprived him of.

Savage calls puts the robe and slippers back on then calls over the masseuse and goes back to relaxing.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Cass LaFave // Megan Cooper will never make up for the fact you're a washed-up Wrestler. Empty Re: Cass LaFave // Megan Cooper will never make up for the fact you're a washed-up Wrestler.

Post by krzy Thu May 26, 2016 10:22 am

tim why aren't you responding

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Thu May 26, 2016 11:26 am

Remind me never to feud with your impatient arse

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu May 26, 2016 12:49 pm

Alveuss wrote:Remind me never to feud with you
let me stop you right there. i got seven things in response to this
1)i only asked why
2)i was just worried he'd forgotten cause it's been over a week and now there's no ppv match
3)his weird drama with cop makes it unclear whether he even wants to continue
4)i love you
5)i would be the best feud you ever had
6)i

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu May 26, 2016 1:03 pm

It has nothing to do with Cop. Just don't want her to feud with anyone. She lost to Alexia Stroud. There is no point in continuing.

Rip.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu May 26, 2016 3:26 pm

o

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu May 26, 2016 3:30 pm

It's not you, it's me.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down