Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
What 4 way match... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
What 4 way match... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
What 4 way match... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
What 4 way match... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
What 4 way match... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
What 4 way match... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
What 4 way match... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
What 4 way match... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
What 4 way match... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
What 4 way match... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

What 4 way match...

4 posters

Go down

What 4 way match... Empty What 4 way match...

Post by iTrouble Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:10 am

After what was an AMAZING PPV that was King of the Ring, Monday Night Fusion opens up with an array of pyro. Just as Fusions intro finishes....

A single spotlight awaits at the top of the ramp for the Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion. Mixed Reactions (obviously from the result of last nights match) fill the arena. Deafening. A few moments pass until finally JustIN Sane makes his way from behind the curtain with his title draped over his shoulder. Slowly making his way down the ramp a smirk can made out behind the man with the mask satisfied with the outcome of last night. Sane slides into the ring wear a mic is waiting for him dead center. He picks up the mic and waits till the crowd dies down.

Sane: And that is how you kill three birds with one stone...

Again, another mixed reaction from the crowd.

Sane: What Fatal 4-Way match?

Last night Quantum and I Put on a show. Back and forth, tit for tat and then it happened....Outta No Where! Quantum went down for the 1-2-3. Once again ending his hopes of becoming Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion. Oh wait it gets better. I killed Hayden AND Sushi's hopes as well. I find it funny how just a few weeks ago all three of those men were in this very ring pumping each others heads up that all three of them are deserving of MY Championship. Oh it was a lovely site to see. False hope is so delicious. Quantum had not only his future in his hands but the likes of Sushi-X and Hayden. I mean all he had to do was pin CMV's greatest superstar to ever lace up a pair of boots. No pressure right? He's got this right? WRONG. And the price for being wrong was tall order indeed. Quantum gets knocked back down to the back of the line. Sushi-X loses his Anarchy Championship in the first round of King of the Ring. And Hayden comes to the realization that his career is in no doubt jeopardy and none of his little stable mates will be there to help him. Hell, after tonight...I wouldn't be surprised if they started calling themselves "L-Gen".

You know it's kinda starting to make sense. After watching the first match of King of the Ring everything started to add up. Why was Hayden so willing to risk his career on the line without question. Well folks, its because deep down Mr. Blade KNEW he couldn't rely on Quantum's talents to get him what he truly wants in this company. MY Undisputed World Championship. Hayden knew that this was going to be the ONLY way he could be catapulted to the main event. And for that I can't blame him...in fact...I applaud him for being so smart. But at the same time...your facing...JustIN....Sane. And to me that just career suicide...literally. But lets rewind back a few weeks when I made my ultimatum. I said if you put your career on the line you get a title shot. Hayden jumps up like a cat to a mouse at the idea. But then Hayden said something that immediately showed that he had doubt in his mind. This guy changes MY stipulations around saying he cannot appear on neither Fusion or Genesis until I retire. That wasn't part of the deal buddy. Mr "I have nothing to lose". The whole point of the deal was for someone to go all in or sit their ass down. But you know what?... I get it. When you lose you're still gonna need to put food on the table so its good to have a back-up plan. So what the fuck... sure. When you lose, you take your ass over to Unmatched and Intensity with all the other guys that got tired of losing in the big leagues.

Sane looks right into the camera as "OOOOOOOOOs" are heard throughout the capacity crowd

Sane: And as for Randy Borton congrats on the win. You train. And you train damn good. Cuz the way I see it. All that winning you did last night. Being crownded CMV's King of the Ring.....don't mean shit till you got this around your waist. So you drink your milk, take your vitamins or whatever your corny phrases are these days. Just remember...you Pray.....and I Prey.

Sane aggressively drops the mic as his music hits. The superstar rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp and into the back as the camera cuts to the ring for the competitors for the evenings first match

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

What 4 way match... Empty Re: What 4 way match...

Post by Miztacular Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:43 am

100% will not appear on unmatched or intensity this season tho, he's on fusion and Genesis which is why I said a fusion and Genesis ring pls chill

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:00 am

wow trying to argue semantics instead of praising trouble for an awesome promo

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:07 am

Sane's just talking shit Sad

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:19 am

Mizzy shh. Trouble, this was a bomb ass promo mang.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down