Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
One more match Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
One more match Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
One more match Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
One more match Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
One more match Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
One more match Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
One more match Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
One more match Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
One more match Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
One more match Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

One more match

Go down

One more match Empty One more match

Post by Chris Proudfoot Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:15 pm

Chris Proudfoot is training hard for his upcoming match this Sunday, he notices a CMV Camera man filming him, he gets off his weight machine and goes toward the camera

Well if it isn't the paparazzi following around ... the future of CMV, The Proudest of Feet!

Proudfoot is sweating , he takes a sip of his water and spits it out before speaking

You know, I've been doing this wrestling thing for a long time. I'm sure most of you watching at home have followed me in other companies, but for those who haven't this final match with Spade is the finale of a rivalry goes back years and years. Spade took something from me, He ruined what was an undefeated run. He ruined what was a life long friendship between me and my former tag team partner, and he took MY opportunity at a championship, one that I rightfully won. He's the biggest snake in the business. I tried to make things right between myself and Spade, But that wasn't good enough. He wasn't good enough. This match between myself and Spade is the culmination of a hatred I've carried for years. This Sunday I finally put and end to it all. When I Beat Up Jason Spade again, I'll prove I was always better than him, and that spot he got should of been Mine all along. This is my time now Jason not yours, and at Validation I will finally get MY validation.

Proudfoot turns his back to the camera and continues training for his match
Chris Proudfoot
Chris Proudfoot
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down