Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
One more match... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
One more match... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
One more match... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
One more match... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
One more match... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
One more match... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
One more match... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
One more match... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
One more match... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
One more match... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

One more match...

2 posters

Go down

One more match... Empty One more match...

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:47 am

As Friday Night Genesis continues, the PA System plays, as the thunderous theme of The Monsters play, Marcantel and Guri Sukonov, alongside Paul Heyman, get to the entrance, walking down to the ring. Both men look as serious as ever, as Paul just smirks behind them. The three men get in the ring, as Paul Heyman just stands in the middle, continuing to smirk, with both giants beside him.

Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman! And I am the advocate to the destructive tag team known as The Monsters, Marcantel and Guri Sukonov!!

The crowd cheer on the behemoths, unique for they have been boo’ed for a while, never really felt a cheer as a team.

Now, let’s just get to the main course of why we’re out here, tonight. WE are out here tonight because-

And as Heyman continued on, Guri snatched the microphone out of Heyman’s hands, looking angry.

We are out here tonight because I have challenge!! I have challenge to Fusion’s monster and someone I fought before. I challenge DAEMION!!

The crowd don’t know how to react to this match in the making. Both men have been in the ring before and it showed to be a massacre on Daemion’s end. But Guri was determined to get his message across.

I’ve fought monsters all over CMV. Bison, Duo Maxwell, Marcantel, Joey Bacon, Bob Luger, Elijah Stewart! I’ve beaten them all!! And in outcome, I am former Alpha World Champion and former International Champion. But that is not enough for you. You are looking for good reason to fight me, so here is what I shall do; If I win, fair is fair and we go our separate ways. But if you win, I will go to Fusion and fight for you…

The crowd cheer on the stipulation, realizing the many, MANY, dream matches that could turn into. But Guri was only focused on Daemion. He didn’t want to leave Genesis, but he had to put something out there to get Daemion’s response.

You heard it, ladies and gentlemen. BUT, this is going to go down at Ascendance...IN A MONSTER’S BALL MATCH!!

The crowd burst into a loud pop, excited for this battle of beasts to come to Ascendance!! Both men putting their careers and lives on the line in this rivalry, and this might even be only the start.

DAEMION!! PANDORA!! WE ARE CALLING YOU OUT!! SO COME ON OUT AND ACCEPT MY CLIENT, GURI SUKONOV’S, CHALLENGE!!

[Open To Toph]

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

One more match... Empty Re: One more match...

Post by Topher Mod Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:20 pm

Vintage music plays and The Monsters and Paul Heyman cn't believe it, Marcantel is eyeing up El Jefe as Guri looks on at Joey Bacon in disgust..

Jefe : Ola Lay ese, say hello to the little fish and the big ham... You see i haven't forgotten about you Marcantel, sure i had a detour  in the works as i won THE ROYAL RUMBLE.

The crowd pop

Jefe : That's right.... I main evented one of the biggest PPV's of the year, but that was then, now me and Joey are gonna be Tag Champs....

Bacon : You heard the guy, those Tag Team Championships are coming to Vintage..... So Guri, don't worry about Fusion.... Don't worry about Daemion..... Worry what we`ll do to you on our quest for Gold, Oh and Marcantel...... YOU'RE GONNA GET THESE FINS.

Jefe : Good one Joey..... Monsters we are challenging YOU!!!! next week on Genesis in a tag team match..... You call yourselves Monsters all we see are 2 big pieces of chicken shit..... Especially you Marcantel.

Marcantel enraged climbs over the top rope and hops down to the floor shouting and pointing at Vintage.

The fans are going wild…Guri and Paul are still in the ring when the camera zooms out to reveal why the fans are marking out, from out of nowhere Daemion and Pandora have appeared in the ring, Guri turns around and walks straight into a Chokeslam…..Heyman is screaming NOOOOoooooooooooo, Daemion stalks Heyman who can be heard saying I’m just an advocate, pleeeeaseeeeeee….. But Daemion grabs his throat….. Hayman gasping for air and turning blue as Pandora slithers across the ring with a mic in hand says…..

Guri Vs My Gargoyle of Mass Destruction part 2…… Daemion destroyed you once, he has no problem destroying you again on the Grandest stage of them all at Ascendance VI HAHAHAHAHAAAAA….. Oh Pauley Pauley…. I want to leave you with one final thought for the day….

Daemion releases his grip as Pandora walks up to Paul…. She smiles….. and faster than he could blink receives a low blow send Paul screaming and writhing in pain  as Daemion’s music plays we see Marcantel  trying to fight off Joey Bacon and El Jefe.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down