Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Suraci ATTACKS Santos Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Suraci ATTACKS Santos Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Suraci ATTACKS Santos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Suraci ATTACKS Santos Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Suraci ATTACKS Santos Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Suraci ATTACKS Santos Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Suraci ATTACKS Santos Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Suraci ATTACKS Santos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Suraci ATTACKS Santos Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Suraci ATTACKS Santos Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Suraci ATTACKS Santos

Go down

Suraci ATTACKS Santos Empty Suraci ATTACKS Santos

Post by Shay UA Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:11 am

The camera comes in to Senator Shay Hoxton sitting on a pristine leather chair behind a desk in his candle lit oval office.

You must pardon the abrupt filming of this video, but I need as many people to watch this as possible. To listen to what I have to say about a situation that didn’t deserve having anything said about it to begin with.

Mr. Santos, please excuse my delayed response, while I am a fluent Spanish speaker, I didn’t believe it was my place to treat you like a child and tell you what to think. Unfortunately, someone who I considered a good man not even two weeks ago seems to see you as so much less.

I’m still having trouble processing it.

Shay lets out a deep sigh.

Suraci has recently released a video where he played the victim, he played the audience for sympathy and he tried to play you, Joseph Santos. Normally I would be up in arms about something like this, but I know you’re smart enough to not fall for his lies.

You’re smart enough to see that video for what it is: manipulation. Suraci used such disgustingly malicious wordplay to try to force you into believing his lie.

He painted me as an evil rat, someone who lies and cheats, and painted himself as a heroic best friend. It doesn’t make sense that a rat would save you from your friend, and he’s right. The picture he wanted you to see makes sense, but it’s a picture shrouded in deceit.

Suraci is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, that’s something every single person in the back and every person watching can agree on. Despite that, he has one of the worst championship records in CMV today. A greedy man would let this eat him, but Suraci has always been pure of heart. He’s never let something like this hurt him.

Or has it?

Joseph, think about it, before you two bonded, Suraci was captured by Tailcoat Val. She tried to break him, she tried to make him a zombie fueled by nothing but spite, just like the rest of her subjects, but she failed. She failed because I saved him, and in return he saved you. He managed to stay sane through his good heart, but you know what Val is capable of. Isn’t it possible that she cracked his soul, just a little bit?

Still, even with that crack, he stayed your friend. He was kind and honest, but then that fateful day happened. You had a match with Pierre Thompson - you had a match with the International Champion.

If you won, it would be huge! You would instantly become number one contender, you could win the second most important championship in CMV, and that would prove that you belong in the main event picture! You had an amazing opportunity, but Suraci, he hadn’t. Normally, he wouldn’t let him hurt him, but that’s when that small crack in his heart took effect. All that anger, that hatred, that spite, it all came out and it came out on you. He managed to gain control of it again, but for how long until he acts up again? How long until he hurts you again?

Shay feverishly rubs his temples.

This weakness he’s shown, this petty jealousy of his, he’s disgusted by it. That’s why he’s so willing to lie to your face, to try to make you believe it never happened: because he wished it never did. He wants you to give him another chance because he doesn’t want to admit that you’re safer without him. He’s so desperate to keep his only friend that he’s willing to put you in danger of his outbursts, and that isn’t okay.

The first sign of this manipulation is how he painted me. He said I’ve never cared about you. He wants you to feel alone. Look, Joseph, it’s true, you and I aren’t friends, but you have something that so few people in this world have…

You have my respect.

You’re a survivor, Joseph. You’ve been hurt so many times, and you just keep surviving. I too have been hurt and betrayed by those I cared about, and once upon a time I let it consume me. I saw Suraci, I saw how he dealt with it, but that didn’t help. He was pure, I wasn’t. Then I saw you and Tenra, what he did to you. In the beginning, you let it consume you too, didn’t you? You let it lead you down a dark path, and you even willingly joined Tailcoat Val, just like I did when I fought Jason Spade and Chris Proudfoot.

However, you climbed out of the darkness, you did something I never thought I could. I was shocked, and I was inspired. I walked in your example and I cleaned up my act. I became a Senator of Nevada, a servant to the people who I hated for so many years! Thanks to you, I now serve them with pride. Thanks to you, I helped Christain Kai - a man I barely know - pay his bills in these hard times. Thanks to you, I actually stepped forward and stopped it when Suraci let out his anger. You have made me a better man, and while we aren’t friends… maybe we could be.

Suraci has asked you to meet with him, and I beg you not to. You’ve opened the door to freedom, away from his house of abuse and lies, please don’t go back in, please don’t let him hurt you again.

Shay leans back in his chair, taking a moment to process his next thoughts.

I don’t want to see you get manipulated again.

You’re a good man, Joseph. You’ve done so much for other people for so little gain. Let someone else do something for you instead

Come find me.

Come to Reno and let me treat you like royalty. Let me give you exactly what you deserve for all you have done, for me, for others, and for yourself. My heart beats for you Joseph.

And every second has been more valuable than gold.

Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down