Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Suraci ATTACKS Santos Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Suraci ATTACKS Santos Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Suraci ATTACKS Santos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Suraci ATTACKS Santos Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Suraci ATTACKS Santos Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Suraci ATTACKS Santos Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Suraci ATTACKS Santos Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Suraci ATTACKS Santos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Suraci ATTACKS Santos Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Suraci ATTACKS Santos Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Suraci ATTACKS Santos

Go down

Suraci ATTACKS Santos Empty Suraci ATTACKS Santos

Post by krzy Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:45 pm

Suraci chuckles to himself, sitting on a steel chair inside of a candle-lit closet.

You gotta pardon the clickbait video title, but I need as many people to watch this as possible. To listen to what I have to say about a situation that didn’t deserve having anything said about it to begin with.

Mr. Santos, you’ve gotta excuse my delayed response, but spanish isn’t my first language--and sometimes I wonder if english is either. But then once I put your tweet through google translate, I had to sit and take even more time to let what you wrote sink in.

I’m still having trouble processing it.

Even now I still can’t believe you’d...you’d….

He sighs, and in the gap between his speaking, an overlay of the translated tweet appears on the screen….handwritten likely by Suraci himself on a piece of paper towel with a crayon.

“Joseph Santos-You think you know someone. I thought you wanted to help me find myself, well I found myself fine. And I'll find your beating heart in hand when I kill your ass. Suraci, how could you do this?”

How could I do what, Mr. Santos?

WHAT?

Give months of career fighting at your side?

Get my ass beat by the Purge for sticking my nose in business that didn’t concern me?

Why did you think I did it, huh? Why don’t you tell me what MY motives are since you’re so convinced you’ve got it figured out with such certainty that you can put it out there on social media for all the world to see.

Because you know what I see, Mr Santos? I see a man who fell right into the trap Mr. Slate and Mr. Hoxton laid out for you. I see a man who is so afraid to have something go right for him after the Misfits fell apart that now you’re gonna throw it all away right before our big break.

He feverishly rubs his temples.

I came to you because I thought that in our shared trauma and hardships we could turn it into something beautiful--that together we could show that with enough grit and enough grind there’s not a damn thing we couldn’t overcome.

Except an obvious lie, that is.

Except the other S&S being so desperate to hold onto their championships, their sole bastion of relevancy these days, that they’d tell you what you saw with your own two eyes wasn’t exactly what you saw.

It can only be broken down two ways, Mr. Santos...either I DID attack you and they DID save you...why? because they care about your wellbeing? I don’t even think they care about each other. Was it because a duo who built their reigns on a foundation of handicap matches suddenly felt like having a fair fight?

Or I’m thinking that they WERE looking for a third two on one advantage at Battlescars, and I showed up just in time to put a stop to it.

Or so I thought...

He leans back in his chair, taking a moment to process his next thoughts.

Seems that they got what they’ve wanted.

The seeds of discord have been sown, and now you don’t think you can trust me anymore.

That’s fine.

Yes, it’s fine, Mr. Santos, because I’ve been down this road before with Tyson Cage, and I don’t care to revisit that aspect of my career with a new partner.

This can break down in two ways. You can shake the nonsense out of your head and snap back into reality...which should mean something coming from me, and we walk out of Battlescars as the NEW CMV tag team champions…

Or there’s plenty of time between right now and Battlescars for you to find a tag partner that you CAN trust.

I don’t think that you will though, since your trust is apparently a fickle thing.

Which brings us to the hidden third option.

Come find me.

Reach into my chest as you deem fit, and unlike Mr. Hoxton and unlike Mr. Slate, I’ll have a beating heart for you to RIP out.

It’s just that I wasted it trying to be your friend.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down