Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The New Gods / An Old Face Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The New Gods / An Old Face Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The New Gods / An Old Face Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The New Gods / An Old Face Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The New Gods / An Old Face Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The New Gods / An Old Face Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The New Gods / An Old Face Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The New Gods / An Old Face Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The New Gods / An Old Face Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The New Gods / An Old Face Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The New Gods / An Old Face

Go down

The New Gods / An Old Face Empty The New Gods / An Old Face

Post by edgy shitbag Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:05 pm

Cut back from commercial as the camera is making its way down a hallway. As it passes a locker room we can hear some voices echoing from the room. The camera stops and turns to the door which is slightly opened.  

Look...Nick Blake is the last of my worries. He is one of those all bark but no bite kind of guys. I've got bigger game to hunt.    

The camera pushes the door open and we can see Paul Divine knocking out some push ups while the rest of The New Gods huddle around him listening intently.

You see...Nick Blake is smart. Plus he has the backing of Cole Savage. He knew what he was doing when he called me out. He knew exactly what he was doing when he attacked me twice. You see Blake can't beat me in a far match. He knows it. Shit he barely beat you Rhys but you took the win on the bigger stage so that puts you above him. If he can't beat my protégé then whats the point of me even waisting my time on this bum. And you two....

Paul stops his reps, he looks to Sebastian and Mike with a proud look in his eyes. He rolls to his back and begins reping out some sit ups

You two have been tearing through the tag team division. And of course Johnny sees fit to keep putting you up against teams you've beaten. Party Hard, those guys are pure garbage. I...I can't even talk about those jokes without laughing.

That championship match you were placed in showed us two things. The fans are behind you 100% and you needed to face the best to get the butterflies out. You can only go up from here. The sky is the limit.

Sebastian speaks up looking towards Mike and then to Paul  

You think we can take this Tag Cup?  

Paul stops mid sit up and wipes a bead of sweat from his brow.  

Sebastian, I wouldn't have recruited and trained you guys if I didn't think you could take this whole thing.

The roster knows who I am. These guys may not come out and say it. They may still walk around heads high. But the fact of the matter is you can see it in their eyes. I've trained you guys well. And I've passed my legacy onto you. You will be the greatest tag team this company has seen.  

Paul stands to his feet he looks to Rhys and can clearly see that he is struggling with his thoughts. He begins his burpee reps

What's on your mind Matthews?    

Rhys looks to The Asian Sensation with a worried look on his face.

What do you need me to do?  

Paul doesn't stop. He doesn't even seemed out of breath as he answers  

Rhys, I need you to make some noise. I need you to get recruited onto that Fusion Team to represent us at Validation. As much as I would love to get on that team, it would be more beneficial for you and will shoot you up the rankings.      

Japans biggest export knocks out one more burpee before stopping. He grabs his towel off the chair behind him. He begins to wipe the sweat from his face. Mike hands Divine a bottle of chilled water. The Japanese born Superstar takes a long chug of water  

Look, I've told you three already. Hell I've even told the CMV universe. I may be the leader, but I am not here to take the spot light. I'm here to mentor you three. There is great potential and it is already being unlocked. Keep pushing and never accept defeat. I'll finish Blake once and for all

As we watch a rare moment of sincerity between The New Gods, we hear a very familiar voice from behind the camera. It is quickly spun around and there is none other than The Dream himself Sam Valentine standing with a huge grin on his face.  

Guess who's back you ungrateful slobs. That's right universe. The one and only Sam Valentine.

Now I know it's been a while since you've laid your eyes on my perfectly chiseled Greek God like body. I mean you guys are probably going through withdrawals as we speak. I know I would be

Valentine begins walking down the hall way motioning for the camera to follow him.

You see I suffered a pinched nerve in my right shoulder. And as it may not sound that serious. I can tell you...that mother fucker hurt. It kept me from the gym...which was driving me just insane.  Just Insane....Justin Sane....well that's a name I haven't heard in a while. That's right Sane. This little thorn in your side. The Man who has beaten you is back. But, right now...for the first time in your career, you are not the prize I am looking for.    No, there will be plenty of time for you. You'll still be on the top of the mountain when I decide to take that belt from you.

No, I require a little satisfaction, some revenge you could say. Something I've heard is best served cold. You see their is only one person who took me out of commission. Who side lines me from everything I love. I am a work horse and I thrive for perfection. I live for the gains and my gains were takin away from one man.

Sam stops and stares into the camera.  

Bannon, yes I am speaking to you. You owe me for time served. For time I have lost. Call me the debt collector because I'll be taking what's owed to me by beating your ass

The Dream looks up for a moment thinking to himself

Yes, that's quite catchy actually. Sam "The Debt Collector" Valentine. The what universe will be chanting because I'm not stoping at just Bannon. No, there is another who owes me. The mediocre, the one who couldn't beat me at 100%, the one who took the easy road to a title shot and still couldn't persevere. That's right Andrews. I'll be coming for that ass too.

Oh it's been 7 weeks since my last match and daddy is hungry. I want revenge, I want redemption, but most importantly I want blood. Then, and only then will I come for you Justin and take what's rightfully mine. Until then you will not have to look over your shoulder, you will not have to lay in bed sleepless. No, I'll let you enjoy your final days as champen.

Sam shoves the camera and turns into another hallway leaving the scene. In the distance we hear an interviewer shout out a question to The Dream  

Sam, how do you feel about Lugers tweets since your absence?

As the camera begins to fade black we hear Valentines response.  

Who?

Sam continues down the hallway as we cut to commercials  

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down