Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
FAN VIDEO: LUGER FACE TO FACE WITH... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
FAN VIDEO: LUGER FACE TO FACE WITH... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
FAN VIDEO: LUGER FACE TO FACE WITH... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
FAN VIDEO: LUGER FACE TO FACE WITH... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
FAN VIDEO: LUGER FACE TO FACE WITH... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
FAN VIDEO: LUGER FACE TO FACE WITH... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
FAN VIDEO: LUGER FACE TO FACE WITH... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
FAN VIDEO: LUGER FACE TO FACE WITH... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
FAN VIDEO: LUGER FACE TO FACE WITH... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
FAN VIDEO: LUGER FACE TO FACE WITH... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

FAN VIDEO: LUGER FACE TO FACE WITH...

Go down

FAN VIDEO: LUGER FACE TO FACE WITH... Empty FAN VIDEO: LUGER FACE TO FACE WITH...

Post by Batman Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:07 pm

They are inside Pennsylvania Plaza, hundreds of fans, lined up all with the great pleasure to endure such a rare opportunity. The opportunity to meet two of the biggest names in the business today. Two key members of the villainous KLIQ. Bob Luger and Josh Wolf, both sitting at a table, being their usual selves, being rude and dissing the fans who drove out to see them. Kyle is there, with his best friend, Zack, as the two patiently await their turn.

Zack
Hey man, you should film this, instant views for Tiktok.

Kyle loved that idea considering his poor-quality lip sync videos aren't cutting it. So, he pulls out his iPhone 13 paid for by his mom and begins to film the two villains do their thing.

Bob Luger
What did you say? You don't like my mustache? Well, YOU'RE UGLY! Get outta here!

The ten-year-old little girl begins to cry as Bob shoos her away. Wolf just sits there and laughs while the next guy walks up. Wolf draws some half assed squiggly lines on his photo before handing it to the guy, not even paying him any attention. The guy hesitates before taking it and stepping over to Bob who prints his first name on a stained picture of himself before handing it to the guy, wrinkling the photo in the process.

Random Guy
Are you kidding me?

Bob Luger
Got a fucking problem fatso? Get!

He shakes his head and heads out as the next fan walks up. Wolf walks up as he smells the sweet scent of a college babe standing at his table. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and a nice rack. He goes out of his way to stand up and walk around the table to give her a hug.

Josh Wolf
Hi there! So, you're a fan?

Hot Bitch
Totally! Can I get a pic??

Josh Wolf
Well of course, anything for my fans.

A random guard takes the photo, with the girl, per Wolf's request, giving him a peck on the cheek. After the picture, he whispers some sweet nothings in her ear as she giggles and walks over to Luger who doesn't try to mack on Wolf's new interest. After giving her his autograph, the next bunch of kids come up with their dad. Two boys and a girl to be exact with the dad probably being about Luger's height with a little bit of bulk to him.

Bob Luger
Pass. I got a phone call.

Luger picks up the phone and puts his feet on the table while Wolf just laughs and signs his autographs and hands them off. However, the dad doesn't seem eager to leave.

Mad Dad
Excuse me?? I've been waiting in line for two fuckin hours to get these kids your autograph!

Luger side eyes him before speaking.

Bob Luger
This is an important call pal, move along.

The dad scoffs.

Bob Luger
Yeah, baby what are you wearing?

Mad Dad
This is fucking bull shit!

Bob Luger
Cry me a river douche bag. He said no, now get!

The dad reluctantly walks off without further embarrassing his kids.

Bob Luger
Alright baby, talk to you later tonight.

Luger hangs up the phone and suddenly decides to pay full attention to the next guy in line. A guy in a hood with his head hanging low. Also seems like a good size fella. With the dad from before still watching from afar Luger decides to be an asshole and give this next fan all of his attention, even going as far as standing up at the table and throwing his hand out for a handshake. However, the handshake was firm. A grip by no ordinary man. When Luger tries to withdraw his arm, the man holds on.

Bob Luger
What the fu-

To many of the fans surprise, including Wolf and Luger, the man lifts his hood to reveal himself to be none other than the former Undisputed Champion, John Lipnick! He lets go of his grip before gazing over to Josh.

John Lipnick
With how easy it seems to join your rehab club for bitter ol' souls that dream for the old days where they meant something, you're mighty picky when it comes to your audience. Open buffet for veterans with entitlement issues. Transient group that accepts anyone that meant a damn four years ago MAYBE two years ago?

He then glances back to Luger.

John Lipnick
Seven eight or nine of you I believe? Apologize if my trivia isn't the best when it comes to y'all, I do my best to change the channel when Crossfire comes on. Still can't believe you recruited the guy George King injured and not George King though!

Luger laughs to himself. Closing his eyes and sighing before replying to his foe.

Bob Luger
Because George is a joke, sorta like you and your little pals over there on Supremacy. Although, for a clown, you got balls showing up here. Or maybe.....there's a little John at home that just prefers the Work Ethic Titan over his own failure of a daddy. You want my autograph to bring home to little Johnny? Is that it Lip?

John Lipnick
You think a kid made from my genes would desire to wear one of your poorly designed t-shirts? Come on Bob, been at this an eternity I thought you'd learn by now. Only three types of people on this globe can stand you really. One are folk that just want something from you. Two are them greasy bacon full fellas that we both don't respect much, I hope. Three is just Bob Luger, yourself. Men like you wouldnt learn though, too selfcetered to grow lest its carved into your head. All that's waiting for me at my warm home are beautiful men that wouldn't imagine stabbing any blade in my spine. I'm just here to provide you with some information that's mutually beneficial..

Despite the stingers, Luger smiles, obviously intrigued by the potential information.

John Lipnick
I'm wide open for Validation and there's no way I'm taking a raincheck for a show that big.

Bob Luger
Oh? You hear that folks? Johnny boy here wants me at Validation. You must be pretty damn desperate for spotlight to come to my meet and greet, begging for a match. Sorry you had to spend the $30 dollars though, God knows you need it to buy more Vaseline for those "beautiful men" waiting for you at home. This event was actually free for current CMV Champions but.......sadly......you lost to a guy named Kwayme. Hence, why you're "wide open" at Validation. You know, if it wasn't for you stirring the pot, using some hobo to play me in your little video a few weeks ago, I wouldn't be interested in lowering myself to you, but, you started something. And, I wanna finish it.

John Lipnick
Successful people don't fear failure but understand its purpose as a teachable moment. Lipnick caught himself slippin and he took a step backward but after he regains his balance, he'll walk all over you. Kwame was an upset but like the intelligent man I am, I realized what went wrong and am focused on preventing myself from making the same mistakes next time. You've failed miserably the prior few months. The whole band you got marching tasted that too with how many tries they got at the tag belts that went sour. It's a shame Borton got himself all wrapped up in corporate bingo because his safety net is preventing you from learning the lesson you ought to have on your mind. Failed myself once I admit it. You on the other hand though? You failed yourself and your buds three times on the road to even GET what I got on my first try. I'm no math man but if it takes you that many times to beat Quantum before you manage to cherry pick a win and get your belt, that means there's a higher chance of him winning over you winning. Means he's the better one of you two. Hell, if we're talking about chances here, I wouldn't take my chances coming here to confront Quantum! He'd get right up and punch my lovely beard off my chin. He's the real big shot on that B show of yours! Quantum is the kind of guy that wouldn't lie about being the match that starts the forest fire, he owns up to stuff. Unlike you, he'd admit he was stealing someone's oh so quotable catchphrase. Also, unlike you, he wouldn't be shootin those BBs you got loaded at the side of my fence, he'd just kick down my door. He wouldn't make cheeky little references to me whenever he had some time to talk. He wouldn’t disrespect me without saying my name outright. This all began with you friend, not me. YOU started this and I WILL finish it.

Bob Luger
Are you high? I let you slide by without an ass beating on your own show, the REAL B show, because let's be honest any show that doesn't have this beautiful mustache on it is second rate. BUT, yeah, I didn't beat you up and what do you do? You take a shot. YOU, took the shot, acting all high and mighty as a cheap attempt to save face because YOU KNEW you stood no chance to us. Now, you're here, at my event, talking about "learn from my mistakes". No, you lost and the difference here is, you won't bounce back. Unlike us. All of us, when we fall, we get right back up, and snatch that DUB! You? Only thing you'll catch is an ass beating because at Validation, you got yourself a match. Now.....get.

Luger points off to the side, expecting his foe to retreat. But, it's the great John Lipnick, man of many words.

John Lipnick
No point continuing then. We aren't the politicians explaining the war, we're the grunts in it. We don't have to see the other nation's point of view even though in this situation you clearly started it and I'm correct here. Besides, I hate every single passing second, I have to look at your disgrace of a hair style that makes me, a balding man, grateful I'm not you so I have no problem leaving. Shave your head after I'm done trimming your ego when I put you to sleep at Validation. I'll be seeing you REAL soon.

As he leaves, Bob mockingly acts scared before sitting back down and sharing a laugh with Josh before continuing the event.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down