Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Richard and Rayne go face to face Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Richard and Rayne go face to face Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Richard and Rayne go face to face Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Richard and Rayne go face to face Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Richard and Rayne go face to face Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Richard and Rayne go face to face Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Richard and Rayne go face to face Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Richard and Rayne go face to face Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Richard and Rayne go face to face Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Richard and Rayne go face to face Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Richard and Rayne go face to face

Go down

Richard and Rayne go face to face Empty Richard and Rayne go face to face

Post by TheQuinceyShow Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:01 am

*Richard Jelani is right outside The Chain Reaction's locker room door. He takes a deep breath.*

Richard Jelani: It's now or never Richard.

*Richard Jelani opens the door and you see Ashley Rayne sitting down next to Ken Donahue. Dante Tatum, Perry Heenan, and Jee Sung-Min are also in the locker room sitting around. Richard Jelani, one half of the new CMV Unified Tag Team Champions with Perry Heenan sees a chair and places it in front of the new CMV Women's Champion, Ashley Rayne and sits down. Richard Jelani and Ashley Rayne are sitting across from each other.*

Richard Jelani: All these years, despite everything, it seems we can't lose one another even with our hardest attempts.

*Ricky hastily set up a seat in front of the newly crowned women’s champion, who sat amongst her newfound family. Ashley’s championship rested on her shoulder and draped down her chest as it gleamed in the bright led lights up on the ceiling of the private locker room of Chain Reaction. Ashley scoffed and rolled her eyes at Ricky before glancing at the rest of Chain Reaction. As if they could read her mind, without saying a word, the group got up and proceeded to funnel out of the room with the occasional nod of approval to Ashley and Ricky. The two were left alone in the locker room with only the tension of their disdain towards one another. Ashley tilted her head to the side in disinterest before finally acknowledging Ricky, who was a few feet in front of her.*

Ashley Rayne: Oh… it’s you.

Richard Jelani: You know why I am here. You know what I'm here to talk about.

*Richard looks at Ashley and squints at her. He leans forward in his chair.*

Richard Jelani: You were always seen as a bright spot when people needed comfort. A solution to an underlying problem, a happy sticker on a collapsed building. People worship you. People are jealous of you. People hated you because they never had what you had.

*Richard Jelani puts his hands together.*

Richard Jelani: I never saw you that way. I always saw you as a woman who manipulated, cried, and used her edge to get what she wanted. People who deserved better, were in wrestling longer, were more talented, had a better work ethic deserved better than to be second fiddle to you. I want to make this work. I really do. But I can't see past that woman I know you are.

*Ashley looked to the ground and chuckled before looking back up at Ricky, who was staring a hole through the twenty-three-year-old champ. Ashley wasn’t intimidated by Ricky’s pressure and continued to seem disinterested in what he was expressing. *

“You can’t see past the woman I am? You don’t know the first thing about me, bud. Honestly, I could care less what you think about me, seeing as you are the bottom of the line here in Chain Reaction. But since I’m so generous, I’m giving you a chance right now to apologize for all the trouble you’ve caused me in the past. If you do that, I’ll clean the slate between us, and we won’t have any issues in the future. It’s on you, Ricky.”

*Ashley tilts her ear towards Ricky, waiting for his apology. She smirked in amusement at the situation as she cradled her championship.*

Richard Jelani: I don't know who died and made you queen but you don't run anything. You were basically handed that championship just like you were handed everything in your life. You're nothing but a spoiled brat and Ken Donahue made a deal with the devil. I know your end game! I know your agenda.

*Richard Jelani grabs the chain reaction towel from around the neck and looks at his towel*

Richard Jelani: Tell me right now. Man to woman, Ashley. How great do you think you are? Are you really that top woman or are you hiding anxiety and self doubt behind those freckles and cocky smile?

*Ashley scowls at Ricky before shaking her head In disapproval. Ashley tightens the grip on her championship, leaning in closer.*

“I am the best damn thing to ever happen to this company.”

*Ashley doesn’t back down from Ricky and keeps eye contact strong.*

*Jelani takes a deep breath and puts the towel around his neck and gets face to face with Ashley Rayne*

Richard Jelani: Well then, The best damn thing, while I was winning these tag titles for the team you were losing to Kate and a 65 year old man. You better get your head in the game, because we have a tag match to win and I expect nothing but the best from The best damn thing!

*Richard gets out of his chair and walks out of the locker room past every other member of chain reaction as we fade to black*

Harry Wallace
Former member of The Wrecking Crew
Harry loses LUL
Like Mojo Rawley but loses more

Riley Van Wilson
CHN-POl Connection
Last ever NGW Women's Championship
NGW/CMV Women's Champion 8/6/19 - 2/7/20
Quickest match in CMV history (25 seconds)
Riley Wins LUL

Shou Rong
CHN-POL Connection
She is Chinese, Dashing
Has sex with pans

Rich Hamilton (Former CMV Member)
Mustache Powers
Better than the mountain
Like Macho Man but without the cocaine

Jerry Hattrick (Former CMV member)
Mustache Powers
Better than the mountain