Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The true master of darkness Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The true master of darkness Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The true master of darkness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The true master of darkness Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The true master of darkness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The true master of darkness Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The true master of darkness Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The true master of darkness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The true master of darkness Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The true master of darkness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The true master of darkness

Go down

The true master of darkness Empty The true master of darkness

Post by Bloody_justice Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:59 am

We zoom in on Bloody justice who was just staring off in the distance staring in the darkness of fusions next arenas boil room and then he spoke
Bloody Justice
Many people know a little of my story but one question I bet people ask is why spiders what is up with Bloody Justice and spiders well here's the story when I was younger me and my brother were separated from each other via our parents divorcing and I had to go with my crazy father and when I say crazy he is very crazy but he wasn't abusive so one day while he was out I was in my room crying because of lonelyness and then I heard it the tiny scuttle of 8 tiny legs when I looked up there it was one of the most poisonist spiders there were a Black Widow but it was just staring at me as if judging me and it scuttled to me and climbed up my arm and then I started talking to it and after awhile I fell asleep and then when I awoke I noticed that my whole room had many spiders including the original black widow that I met. That is how the whole story of Bloody Justice and the spiders.
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down