Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cole Savage vows to shake up Intensity Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cole Savage vows to shake up Intensity Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cole Savage vows to shake up Intensity Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cole Savage vows to shake up Intensity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cole Savage vows to shake up Intensity Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cole Savage vows to shake up Intensity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cole Savage vows to shake up Intensity Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cole Savage vows to shake up Intensity Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cole Savage vows to shake up Intensity Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cole Savage vows to shake up Intensity Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cole Savage vows to shake up Intensity

2 posters

Go down

Cole Savage vows to shake up Intensity Empty Cole Savage vows to shake up Intensity

Post by krzy Sun May 08, 2016 10:48 pm

Cole Savage is watching the main event of Intensity and shaking his head in this online exclusive video.

-Cole Savage-
Do you know how we end up with this? With atrocities like this main event? This is what happens when the powers that be have their favorites. Nobody asked for this tag team match to end the show. Nobody cares about the champions, or this johnny-come-lately duo here. It’s telling when you have a dual-champion on the roster and it’s deemed that he isn’t fit to end the first episode of this brand new brand.

But I don’t blame them. Intensity is lacking real star power, because I can count on ONE hand how many wrestlers on this roster I would actually pay my hard-earned money to watch do their craft. Now I promised that when this split happened that I would find another wrestler to take under my wing and expand my empire. We have Leo Cruz doing big things with the European Championship on NXT’s other show, and now it’s time to take over this one too.

This is a man who’s going to take this company by storm. He’ll be a champion one day. How can I be so sure? Because I’ve already been there done that with this guy.

(Gent pls respond if you still WANT to do THIS)

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Cole Savage vows to shake up Intensity Empty Re: Cole Savage vows to shake up Intensity

Post by Childish Meltzer Mon May 09, 2016 8:41 am

Former Light Heavyweight Champion Omega Lee walks into frame right next to Cole Savage

Omega Lee:
Ladies and gentlemen, do not adjust your screens, turn your volumes up to eleven because the name you will never forget has returned to CMV and has a message for each and everyone of you, you see I consider myself to be less than a god but more than a man because the common man looks at five star athletes like myself and say "I'm just like them, I'm special, I'm different, I can be everyone of those guy if i wanted to"
Well guess what, what you can't and I'm going to tell you why, there's a disease of the dull and the dim, there's a disease of the lazy, I do more because I have to the deck is stack against people like me from the very beginning; from birth to Fusion I was kicking and screaming forced to survive.
I have done some very bad things, I have lied and I have cheated and I have lost many friends along the way but if that is the difference between me living in a pent house suite and driving fancy cars or being like you living in a damn bed set and taking a bus everyday then so be it. I will not allow myself to be a slave to mediocrity, I will not allow my world to be dictated by a guy in a suit.......
But sometime mediocrity slips through the cracks and finds itself somewhere it doesn't belong take Intensity for example a brand full of mediocre men and women, a brand full of average athletes, a company full of C Class competitors, you people are going to realize exactly what a superstar actually is......
I am Omega Lee......remember my name.

Cole Savage vows to shake up Intensity Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Cole Savage vows to shake up Intensity Empty Re: Cole Savage vows to shake up Intensity

Post by krzy Tue May 10, 2016 4:14 pm

-Cole Savage-
You see, the thing about people with chips on their shoulder is that they tend to work THAT much harder than everybody else. And you can’t tell me that Omega Lee doesn’t have a right to be angry about the way he was shunned, cast aside like he was nothing. On Raw he was treated like an afterthought, but he sat there and he took it with a smile on his face wishing, hoping and praying that his chance would come, that the powers that be would see the heart that he had and the effort that he gave each and every. single. time that he stepped foot in that ring.

But it wasn’t meant to be.

He had to lose that smile. He had to get angry and vicious and understand that talent alone just isn’t enough any more. In some people’s cases they had to slip a hand into the boss’s pockets and for men like Omega Lee he had to TAKE what he felt he deserved and in the blink of an eye he was a champion.

But that’s not the way it was meant to be no. Oh, no, no, no. While he was still high on his big win, drained from the emotions of achieving what so many told him would never be possible for him, Omega was rushed back into the ring, and just like that it was all over.

He was going to walk away forever. Then I reached out and I said, “What if?” “What if you gave it another shot?” And here he is. He could be on the next show, but Omega Lee on your TV is a gift you’re gonna have to be patient for.

Do you feel that?

That’s what it feels like when you actually have something to look forward to on Intensity.

Get used to it, because when Omega Lee rises through the ranks to become THE man to see, THE man to beat and THE man to be, Intensity will then truly know what greatness is all about.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down