Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The measure of intelligence is the ability to Change Icon_minitimeToday at 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The measure of intelligence is the ability to Change Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The measure of intelligence is the ability to Change Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The measure of intelligence is the ability to Change Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
The measure of intelligence is the ability to Change Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
The measure of intelligence is the ability to Change Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
The measure of intelligence is the ability to Change Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
The measure of intelligence is the ability to Change Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
The measure of intelligence is the ability to Change Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

» (II) Renegade.
The measure of intelligence is the ability to Change Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:48 pm by litw

The measure of intelligence is the ability to Change

5 posters

Go down

The measure of intelligence is the ability to Change Empty The measure of intelligence is the ability to Change

Post by edgy shitbag Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:58 am

the sweetest of the dank titantrons begins to play. the music blares loudly over the PA system and the fans rise from their seats and begin to cheer. for who though? its a strange song which is un recognizable.  the arena begins to shake at its foundation in anticipation for who it is that will be walking out.  the music continues yet no one emerges from the gorilla position.  the music cuts abruptly, the lights dim and the titantron lights up.  we see the souls of a pair of boots, one crossed over the other.  the camera begins to pan out and we see the the sensational one himself Paul Divine.  he is leaning back with his feet kicked up onto a desk.  the placard, as small as it is, reads Johnny Sampson.  Divine has a smile playing on his lips, his arms folded, he looks relaxed and seems to be enjoying himself.

Warriors have adapted over the centuries,  when they didn't...they fell in battle.  I am not one who is accustomed to change.  in fact, when it comes to last minute changes it infuriates me.  but, there is a difference between change and adapting.  without adaptation some of the strongest warriors would have fallen.  it would be a critical error for warriors to not learn from past mistakes, to evolve past what they know.  this company is ever changing, we as wrestler must accept those changes and mold our ways, shape them to fit the narrative of the story.  As such i have seen the error my ways and have decided to join the dark side if you will                   

the fans go silent as Paul pulls his feet from the desk and stands.  the camera pans out more showing the office in which he stands in.  

Yes, Sampson i am at your corporate office.  it must boil your blood to see me here and not at the venue.  but, with adaptation comes heart break, disappointment.  you see Sampson Ive learned from the roster which runs rampant and imposes its will as they see fit.                      

Paul makes his way around the room admiring the trophies and paintings that have been hand picked by the man himself.  he stops in front of one of the most iconic photos known to man.  A lone unidentified man standing before tanks at Tiananmen Square.  he reaches up and removes it from the wall

Its only fitting that you would have his here.  I believe you came into this company trying to do the right thing.  I believe you had the best interest in mind for us and for the fans when you took over.  the thing is Sampson, you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.                  

Paul drops the picture onto the floor and continues around the room running his hand along the wall

Sampson, you have become the villain.  you have given into the demands of many wrestlers, shaping the future of this company.  Destroying the future of this company.                      

Paul stops momentarily as the office lights hit him in a way that makes him look like a savior.

Johnny...Johnny...Johnny, you've become to predictable.  and in doing so you have opened the floods gates to things you no longer have control over.  I know you are standing there with a look on your face, something between disbelief and anger.  It'll pass johnny boy.  It'll pass                    

Paul walks to a chair in the far corner and takes a seat

Websters dictionary defines adapting as becoming adjusted to new conditions.  And that Johnny, is what i am all about.  you see everyone runs around making decisions for you, be it holding out on matches or demanding stipulations.                      

Divine leans forward in his chair as the camera zooms in on him

I have a question for you Sampson.  Where is Justin Sane?  Where is your bread and butter?                      

Paul sighs and leans back crossing this legs

Yeah, i put him away,  Sane hasn't been seen since I rightfully became the undisputed champ.  so, who do you have in the back with the star power to continue this show of yours, to flagship the Fusion brand? Kitley is gone, Sane is gone, and we all know you drove Quantum away.  Who is left to pick up the pieces and drive on?  Whos name will you put in bright lights to sell tickets?                      

A loud beeping is heard,  The Asian sensation pulls himself out of the chair and moves off camera.  we can hear what sounds like glass clinging against other glass.  Divine re enters the spotlight blowing lightly on a mug which he holds with both hands.  making his way to Sampsons desk he scoops up two sugar cubs and rushes them into the mug.  he then picks up what looks like Irish cream an pours it into the cup.  he stirs the beverage lightly with a spoon before taking a long whiff enjoying the aroma of the Cuban coffee in which Samspon keeps ready in his office.  he brings the mug to his lips slowly and takes a sip.  his eyes close, his lips pursed, he tilts his head back in a euphoric manner.  

so this is what the high life is like huh?                        

Paul opens his eyes and smiles as he again sits at Sampsons desk

Were was I?...ah yes, adapting.  I can play the game with the best of John.  But, i play for keeps.  you are not gonna like what you her in these next minutes but, im gonna need you to breath and take it all in Johnny boy because if you want one of the elites.  one of the bests, hell the only ace you have left, to stay with the company.  well you are gonna have to give me what i want.  its going to hurt at first sampson, but it'll wear off.  And maybe, itll knock you back into the GM you used to                      

Paul leans back into the chair taking another sip of some of the best damn coffee he has ever had

Obviously im not there big john.  but no need to worry.  I've sent someone as my replacement.  Mike Crimson.... ol Mikey boy has been very upset about losing to the filth that is Rhys.  He needs to let some steam off.                        

Paul leans forward slightly

Breath Johnny, stay with me bud because im not finished.  Rhys sees himself as the champ...lets see how much of a champ he is.  there is a young kid out there making a name for himself.  A beast of a man named Travis King.  I mean this kid scares me.  If i saw him in a dark alley i would only hope that Jesus Christ himself would ascend through the clouds to protect me against the rabid animal.  If Rhys is the champ he believes himself to be, then let him prove it against the man who very well might be the next Undisputed champ.  I wish you luck BROTHER...BUT....BUT....that's not all Sampson.  I know you are all about making history and leaving a legacy that will last a long time.  Maybe even put you in the hall fame, which is no easy feat.  you know That handicap match with Andrews and Desolation tonight...yeah not gonna happen man.  no no no....Andrews has a bigger match he needs to rest for and im not talking about the undisputed title.  Now he may or may not have his shot at homecoming.... those are details ill leave up to you and shmidty                          

Paul pauses as the crowed begins to laugh

i want Andrews 1 v 1 at homecoming for those tag belts.  what would be more fitting than to have Andrews vs me, Paul Divine in whats been a war since he has arrived here in CMV.  You want to sell out the seats? you want a show? well i just gave you the biggest feature there is.  the first ever 1 v 1 match for the tag team titles.                        

Divine stops and looks to the camera before shivering in his seat chills running up and down his spine

History in the making.  johnny, im practically handing you the hall of fame.  get that acceptance speech ready John                      

Pauls smile goes away and he drops the mug,  it hits the desk spilling coffee everywhere.  

The day has come Johnny,  that dreaded day that you thought would never happen.  i'm cashing in my rematch clause.  Singles, triple, fatal four way...hell a goddamn royal rumble for all i care.  The day after Home Coming im making that belt mine again.  it would be who of you to accept my demands johhny.  there are only two of the old breed left on Fusion.  Do whats right, make Fusion great gain                      

with those final words the asian sensation stares into the camera as we cut to a Home Coming romotion

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The measure of intelligence is the ability to Change Empty Re: The measure of intelligence is the ability to Change

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:50 am

It's several hours later that Big Johnny's office room door comes flying open, the man himself entering to look around frantically, but it's empty. Behind him is an unknown face to the CMV universe, but one that looks eerily similar to Sampson's. The esteemed general manager of Monday Fusion drudges over to his desk, seeing an empty coffee mug, he whips it into the wall, the glass shattering into a dozen pieces that fall to the floor like meteorites, prompting the mystery man to jump a small bit, taken back by Johnny's actions. Sampson seemingly takes a few moments to center his chi, taking a couple of deep breaths, he exhales slowly on his last one, then demanding that the camera man come closer, he's got words for a certain someone.

Sampson
I am SICK and TIRED, of feeling SICK and TIRED, of being pushed around by what seems to be every damn person on this god-forsaken roster. Schmidty- heh, not much that I can do about him, he's got his filthy paws firmly planted on my baby girl- I can never see her hurt again. But you, oh- OH! Skipping out on another event where you were promoted to compete, promised to be there for the CMV universe, then breaking into MY office, drinking MY coffee, sitting at MY desk, you sniveling little PUNK, Divine! Who in the blue hell do you think you are!? Oh, wait, right, ha ha, yeah you're- you're Paul Divine, one-half of the legendary X-Gen stable, wow, yeah, a former Anarchy champion, wooo, a living CMV legend, or as you call yourself, a dying breed, right? Well, there's a reason that you're dying Pauly, there's a reason that nobody cares about you anymore, it's because you're losing your touch, you're simply just, well, not that good anymore.

Same goes to JustIN Sane, and HAYDEN too, you're all has-beens, living in an age of so many brand new faces that wow and captivate the CMV universe every single week, the future of this company, like Travis King, who you promptly mentioned. But Divine, I hear your cries, your begs for mercy, to put you out of your undying misery, your body hurts, but your soul aches. So good on you for not coming to your JOB tonight, yeah, that's okay, I will put Crimson in your stead, a man who, despite recent attempts, I could see one day being a top face on this brand. But hey, don't bother coming to work next week either, alright? Yeah, kick-back, relax a little and rest up, because you're suspended for the next two weeks, WITHOUT PAY!

Why for only two weeks? Well, because despite popular belief I am a good, kind man, and I've somehow found it deep, deep down inside of my heart to forgive you for your wicked deeds. You see, Paul, I'm not going to adhere to any of your “demands”, you're not Brett Angel, and let's be honest, you never will be. But I'm not a big fan of Chris Andrews either, I've given him opportunity after opportunity and time after time he's chewed them up and spit them right in my damn face, running his mouth off to anyone who will stop to listen to his constant blabbering, which only seems to be poor Mac Thompson nowadays. And Rhys? Well, we all expected you to beat him, Paul, he was never meant to be World champion, but, I guess I and everyone else simply overestimated your abilities.

Gosh, that must sting, the man that you brought to CMV, that you trained, taught him virtually everything that he knows in that ring, and he kicks your ass, takes your championship and never looks back, ha ha! But my point, right, my point. Divine, I'm a giving man, I don't know why, with the way that I'm treated, but, it's just in my nature I guess, I've got a big heart. So here's what I will do for you, your suspension will be lifted just in time for our final pay-per-view of the year, Home Coming, I know, I know, you said that you wanted your rematch the night after the event, but, oh yeah, I don't give a damn what it is that you want, ha ha, and also, well, I'm looking out for you, as by then your thirty-day waiting period will be at it's end, sound familiar? At said show, the main event is set to be Chris Andrews one on one with Rhys Matthews for the CMV Undisputed championship, but I've got a proposition for you. A one-time offer, Paul, this man with me here right now, this is my one and only son, Brody!

The man comes into frame now, in great shape, he flashes the camera an evil smirk, a trademark of his father's. He stands tall next to his dad as Johnny pats him on the back, you can tell just how proud he is of his son by the smile that takes over his lips.

Sampson
This young man is my pride and joy, I've tried to keep him out of this corrupted landscape for as long as humanly possible, out of both fear for what he may do to his sister’s manipulator, and out of my own personal fear that Schmidty may somehow seduce him as well. But I called on him for aid and he came running, because I raised him right, to be a fighter, and a leader! One day he will rule this company, but for now, he's here to deal with a problem, and that problem is you, Paul. At Home Coming, you'll be going one on one with my son, Brody Sampson, and as you can see, he's been training for this moment for a very long time, nearly his entire life! He is a psychical wonder, bred and pushed to take this brand by storm and raise it back to the top of sports entertainment where it rightfully belongs! He's not only a part of the new breed, but he's it's leader, the new era has begun and Brody is riding into the battle field on the front lines, leading the charge to expel the dying breed, and as you put it, that's you, Divine.

With your rematch clause dangling on a thread, you'll be defending it against my son at the pay-per-view, if you win, you'll be entered into the main event World title match making it a triple threat, but if you lose, well, like you said yourself, you'll just have to begin climbing the mountain all over again. OR, you can stay down there where you belong amongst the broken careers of many men, I know it, you know it, and even if they hesitate to admit it, the CMV universe knows it! Go, join your brother on UnMatched, reform X-Gen for the eighty-seventh time because everyone wants to see that! Play along with the dozens of other has-beens, washed-up “veterans” clinging to life and let the future of THIS brand flourish! Those are your options, Divine, so, think them through, you've got the next two weeks to do it, really, REALLY, weigh your options, and then get back to me, or don't, I don't care. But if you EVER, step foot inside of my office again, or disrespect me like that, embarrass me in front of the world, skip out on a show again or even look at me the wrong way, and I will FIRE your ass, because Paul, really, all you ever were and all you'll ever be is Quantum little bitch brother!

Johnny wipes the sweat that pours from his forehead out of his eyes, Brody massaging his shoulders as the scene begins to fade with the two sitting at his desk, planning further . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The measure of intelligence is the ability to Change Empty Re: The measure of intelligence is the ability to Change

Post by Alveuss Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:14 am

It's been a while since I genuinely enjoyed reading a promo like this. Who wrote this for you Dennis?
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:17 am

Me. It's always me.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:17 am

No but srsly, Dashing next year better put himself on the Glammy Promo'er of the year ballots.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:14 pm

4.5 fire emojis

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:21 pm

mjs1216 wrote:4.5 fire emojis
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down