Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Giving It Everything, Everyday Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Giving It Everything, Everyday Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Giving It Everything, Everyday Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Giving It Everything, Everyday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Giving It Everything, Everyday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Giving It Everything, Everyday Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Giving It Everything, Everyday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Giving It Everything, Everyday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Giving It Everything, Everyday Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Giving It Everything, Everyday Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Giving It Everything, Everyday

Go down

Giving It Everything, Everyday Empty Giving It Everything, Everyday

Post by Tim Wed May 10, 2017 12:56 am

During NGW #7, before the Main Event, the titantron flares up and the crowd goes mild.

Shiloh comes out from behind the ribbon tron as excited as he always is despite the crowd's jeers. He points to the ground as to imply NGW is his house and then spins on the stage and begins full sprint down the ramp towards the ring. He baseball slides under the bottom rope and jumps to his feet and stands on the center rope. He places his fingers against each other and points to the sky.

He then walks to the far side of the ring holding out his hand, asking for a microphone from the staff, they politely hand it over to him.

Shiloh Gray
Hello, NGW!

The crowd boos even harder as Shiloh's music fades away.

Shiloh Gray
I know, I know. Pinning your hero, Odio Jr. wasn't my idea to get myself over, but when I'm put in a match, I have no choice but to participate in it. And I'm not the type to go easy on anyone. I took on George with all my might, I took on Belfort with all my might and I certainly gave Odio everything I had as well.

This wrestling thing... It's a numbers game, just like life, you have to give it your all and eventually the payoff will be substantial. And I did. Now I have my first win under my belt. Despite your disdain.

The crowd intense aggravation has grown even more.

Shiloh Gray
But I'm not here to discuss Odio, I'm here to discuss the threat by Max Rider. He has said that his attack on me was a direct order from "his king", George.

At the mere mention of George, the crowd's mood changes from red negative to green position as they let out a thunderous cheer.

Shiloh Gray
That is indeed the name that NGW ties itself too, isn't it. You say NGW, you think George King. I'd go as far to say he has the best chance to become the first NGW Champion. I digress. He asked Max Rider to assault me after my match with Belford.

I forgot what a win felt like. And after feeling that again, I'm not going to give up, I'm not going to allow myself to leave this industry. I may lose 1,000 more times in row, but I'm not going anywhere.

The crowd returns to their unwelcoming boos as Shiloh makes his final stand.

Shiloh Gray
Max; at Checkpoint: Miami, I'm going to give it my all and if you give me anything less than you best, you're going to regret it.

The crowd cheers loudly and suddenly; this sound is foreign to Shiloh and he notes: if they couldn't possibly cheering for him, they would be cheering for someone else.

Shiloh feels the heavy weight of someone on the canvas behind him and using his lean body quickly moves out of the way of an expected blow.

His hunch was correct as Max had just missed a vicious clothesline. Without thought, Shiloh tosses the microphone out of the ring and delivers his best drop kick to the bulky chest of Rider. He staggers but does not fall. Shiloh, quickly trying to get back to his feet, is grabbed by the neck and lifted off the ground. Desperately clawing at the massive hands of Max, he throws Shiloh across the ring like a sack of grain and he lands on his back.

Max stands at the far corner and motioning Shiloh to get up as the crowd is losing their minds. Shiloh groggily gets to his feet as Rider breaks into a sprint, lifts his foot and flattens Shiloh.

Rider's song plays as the defeated Shiloh rolls out of the ring and the crowd explodes in approval.

Probably should of asked Hellish first, but I'm sure he won't mind Rider going over in an in-ring brawl.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down