Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Giving out the Challenge!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Giving out the Challenge!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Giving out the Challenge!!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Giving out the Challenge!!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Giving out the Challenge!!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Giving out the Challenge!!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Giving out the Challenge!!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Giving out the Challenge!!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Giving out the Challenge!!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Giving out the Challenge!!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Giving out the Challenge!!

3 posters

Go down

Giving out the Challenge!!  Empty Giving out the Challenge!!

Post by Big Boi 702 Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:16 pm

*As the Kip Up Kings get the Win over The Old Gods, Jaquan Shay looks over to the announcer and grabs the mic from them. Jimmaurie then grabs another mic from the announcer’s table and went back into the ring. They both looked at each other, meaning they know what’s gonna happen next.*

“CMV, I’m sure you haven’t gotten fazed by the power that is the Kip Up Kings. You see, J-dub and I are on a quest. A quest to capture those sweet sweet tag team titles from the hands of Chip and Dale. Or as they are going by now, Desolation!!”

“Ooooo so scary. To big hulking dweebs with nothing else to do but paint each other's masks and blow Schmidty after every match. But I mean, no wonder they haven’t lost the belts yet. Look at the tag division on Fusion! We got the Old Gods.”

“Blah!”

“I know right? It’s bad enough we beat their sorry asses, it’s another if they became tag team champs AND then we beat them for the belts. NEXT!”

“We also got the weirdest combination since Pineapple and Pizza. The duo of Lex Night and Cameron Harris.”

“The Suicidal Superkicks of Doom?!?”

“.....Uh,yeah. Those two.”

“Why would they be a tag team? They have less chemistry than Tim Lafave and death.”

“I don’t know. Anyway, they’re posers for the real tag team going around here.”

“We also have Police Squad;Blah. Suraci and Tyson Cage; Blah. NXT-Gen;....eh. I mean, atleast NXT-Gen have some taste in their team.”

“Yeah. But it’s ran by some hatchback riding morons trying to steal the limelight, so of course they’re Blah!!”

“So that leaves with….the Kip Up Kings.”

“The Kip Up Kings are a better duo than Batman and Robin. Tom and Jerry. Bert and Ernie. Fucking Milk and Cookies!!”

“The Kip Up Kings are a better duo than Mario and Luigi. Chip and Dale. Snoopy and Woodstock. Phineas and Ferb.”

“Even Drake and Josh!”

*Both ponder about that last statement, but then continue.*

“Look the point of us being out here, rambling to you all is because we have a proposition to any and all tag teams on the Fusion roster, whether you just debuted or we’re here for centuries. Come all! The Kip Up Kings Invitational has begun!”

*The two look down the entranceway to see what team comes for the challenge*

(OPEN TO ANY TAG TEAM ON FUSION)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Giving out the Challenge!!  Empty Re: Giving out the Challenge!!

Post by krzy Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:27 pm

Suddenly Tyson Cage's theme hits the P.A. System.

Tyson comes out alone, and appears to be oblivious to the fact that Suraci didn't come out with him. He turns around as if to make a joke with Suraci, and he realizes that he is alone. He signals them to cut the music.

Tyson:
Wait wait wait. Suraci. Where are you. Ugh... I'm sorry guys give us a second.

Tyson looks behind the entry area.

Tyson:
Yo, Suraci. Come on we got something to do. Ugh. Ok if you ain't coming out, that means you are ending this, man. So are you gonna come out or not.

Almost immediately Suraci theme hits the P.A. System.

Suraci:
That's real cute, you know that? I'm curious to hear the back up to this roundabout way of putting this team to rest. No, better yet, let me humor myself by taking a guess. Hmm. I think I got it. I bet if I don't drink I vial of goblin blood while covered in snail slime on eve of the fourteenth full moon of the year, that means that I'm ending the team too, huh? I'm probably not far off either. I bet it's actually only the twelfth full moon, right?  I knew I was going too high when I said it.

Suraci looks Cage dead in the eye.

Suraci:
Just how far are you actually willing to go to not take responsibility for this?

Tyson look almost shocked at that response.

Tyson:
Look dude, I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to. Like I said we talk about it later, right now we got to punks in the ring that slandered our goo... Your good name and my not so clean name.

Suraci:
That's rich. Agree to talk about something later, then you fall off the face of the earth while I'm sitting at a table with two glasses of water and a waiter giving me strange looks. Talk? You don't even listen to yourself! How could you stand there and say you don't want to force me to do anything, when you did just that to get me to come out here?

Tyson stands there with a confused look on his face.

Tyson:
Did... Did you not hear these two chumps calling us blah? They said that you, Suraci, is Blah. If you won't stand for yourself, I will.

Tyson turns his attention to the Kick up Kings.

Tyson:
Look. I may be blah, but Suraci here isn't. But if we are talking about people being blah. Than Jaqaun look to your right. That man went on a what a 3 or 4 month losing streak. If anyone is blah, it's Jimmaurie Williams.

------------------------

Open to KuK

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:08 pm

Jimmaurie chuckles and grins. He grabs the mic from Jaquan's hands and puts his hand on his shoulder.

Jimmaurie
Three or Four months in SINGLES action i might add. I'm a former 2x International Champion. The most iconic thing you two have ever done is come close to winning a title. Yeah Cage you've beaten me before, but how will you repeat history when you have that ankle weight next to you?

The crowd is caught off guard by the comment and Jimmaurie waits for them to settle down before coninuing.

Jimmaurie
Failure is never an option once I've been disrespected, so how about you guys meet us in the ring at Purgatory? If you can even last 5 minutes I'd be impressed.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:57 pm

It's almost as though Suraci didn't hear what as said.

Suraci:
And even act like you know what empathy is...

Tyson laughs at Jimmaurie trying to be the tough guy.

Tyson:
First. Suraci isnt the ankle weight. If one of us is the week link, that would be me. Again Suraci you have the choice of ending this.  But if you don't want to end it. Let's take these chumps out.

Suraci:
...You don't care what's said about me. You're upset about what was said by you. I just happen to be guilty by association.

Tyson places his hand over his forehead. And then looks down at KuK.

Tyson:
You're on.

Before Suraci, Jaquan, or Jimmaurie could speak, Tyson started to walk to the back. Suraci follows him as KuK watch on.

--

Finish this

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:11 pm

*Both Jimmaurie and Jaquan look confused as Jaquan begins to speak*

"Yeah, that's right? Walk away like the little girls you are....."

*He rethinks about what happened*

"To be completely honest, I have no idea what the hell just happened, but something did happen and we lived it. Goodnight guys."

*Both Jimmaurie and Jaquan, confusingly, leave the ring and head to the backstage*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down