Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Heart of a Champion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Heart of a Champion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Heart of a Champion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Heart of a Champion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Heart of a Champion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Heart of a Champion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Heart of a Champion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Heart of a Champion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Heart of a Champion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Heart of a Champion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Heart of a Champion

2 posters

Go down

Heart of a Champion Empty Heart of a Champion

Post by Batman Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:25 am

Genesis is underway and Luger decides to start off the show, gracing us with his entrance.

He comes out to the roar of the crowd, with a giant smile on his face. Being greeted with such an ovation always manages to plant a smile on the Work Ethic Titan's face and he can't be happier to be able to appear at the go home show. With a microphone in hand, he heads down the ramp way and slides into the ring with a few words in mind to address the CMV Universe in anticipation to his big rematch in just a few days.

Bob Luger
My time for redemption is this Sunday and folks I hope you are as excited as me because when that bell rings I WILL give it my absolute best. I've trained to become the best. Ryan Kent helped push me to new limits. I broke the glass ceiling because I don't like to lose. I don't like to break promises to all of you. So when Purgatory comes and the main event begins, Ryan Kent will stand across the ring from a man focused and determined to redeem himself and take home the Alpha World Championship!

The crowd cheer at such confidence.

Bob Luger
It won't be no easy feat no it will not but I can look you all in the eyes and say that Ryan Kent vs Bob Luger will be worthy of ending the night for all of you. Where one man is determined to redeem himself, another is determined to prove himself. That's a clash that's meant to tear the house down. Steal the show. And..

Before he can continue however, he's attacked.

---------------------------------------------------

It's later in the night right after the main event is concluded that Ryan Kent's theme blares through the speakers triggering a sea of boos from the crowd.

Looking proud of his handy work on Luger throughout the night, he slowly walks down the ramp with a smile on his face, holding the Alpha World Championship firmly on his shoulder. He got to beat up his opponent on multiple occasions in the night without have a finger laid on him. He truly took advantage of Luger's pride and internal strength. And the crowd hates him for it. Now, he stands in the center of the ring with a microphone in hand ready to end the show.

Ryan Kent
Take a good long look, because this image you see before you, WON'T change anytime soon. I beat your beloved Bob Luger to a bloody pulp tonight because he was too stupid to fight back. That'll cost him at Purgatory. All that damage, it won't just disappear.  His resolve is his downfall.

He lowers the microphone and smiles at the fact that the tron is lighting up and Luger's theme is playing.

And out he comes to the roar of the crowd but how smart is this? Kent shakes his head at Luger with a smile on his face almost as if he's saying "Why won't you just give up?". Luger defiantly shows signs of damage from the previous attacks as his theme song fades while he raises a mic to his lips and slowly makes his way down the ramp.

Bob Luger
You don't get it Kent.......I don't break promises.....

He's halfway down the ramp as Kent is still shaking his head, knowing full well that he's Luger's setting himself up for another beating.

Bob Luger
But.....

Luger stops at the end of the ramp, giving a cold gaze to Ryan Kent.

Bob Luger
You've went too far tonight. You took advantage of my will to keep it clean until Purgatory. You clawed your way to the lair that the beast within me sleeps, and I think you woke it.

He rolls into the ring at this point and Kent's smile is away. He drops the microphone and puts his dukes up, preparing for a fight.

Bob Luger
But again, I don't break promises so you won't see a beast wake up early Kent. Nah. You can keep on beating me down. You can knock me to the ground. Stomp on my face. Hit me with the Kent Clash but I need you to know......that none of that will change the fact that come Purgatory, i'm going to walk out Alpha World Champion and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Kent has a smug look on his face as he steps up to Luger, the two are face to face at this point. However, surprising the crowd, Kent shakes his head mouthing "ok" with a smile hiding behind the words. Instead of laying his hands on Luger once again, he simply raises the title high above his head and continues his gaze into the eyes of the challenger. This staredown is the final image we see heading into Purgatory as Genesis fades away...

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Heart of a Champion Empty Re: Heart of a Champion

Post by DynamicWrestler Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:48 am

Noice promo

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down