Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: Backstage Area

+18
Topher Mod
iTrouble
The Alpha Female FURY
Rage
Childish Meltzer
Maurie
Mr. Dashing
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
SonOfAnarchy91
Austin
Decided Villain
Tim
Batman
DullChameleon
Miztacular
Borton
Vic
RiftedEnergy
22 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 11 Empty Re: Fusion: Backstage Area

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:25 am

Just after Hayden's return on episode 18 of Fusion, COO, Triple H, is seen talking with general manager, Yuri Sokolov, near the catering table. Midway through their conversation, Hunter feels a tap on his shoulder, and turns around to see the Undisputed UNDISPUTED champion, Troy Voodoo, a look of fear and angst on his face.

Voodoo
Ha ha, oh man, imagine the look on my face when I showed up to the arena tonight, and heard that JustIN Sane HASN'T BEEN FIRED YET!?!?

HHH
Troy, look, I understand you're upset about him ditching you during you tag team match last week, I am as well, but FIRE him??? Oh, no no no-

Voodoo
THEN WHAT!? Oh, and how about HAYDEN showing his face here tonight??? This is bad, so bad . . .

HHH
Calm down, okay? Shhh, I'm not going to fire Sane, alright? I'm going to PUNISH him, I'm going to make him regret EVER even THINKING about playing The Corporation! And Hayden??? Bah, his return will be futile, he's already being run out of town by Sunshine. But, hmm- yes, it's perfect! Remember that second Elimination Chamber match I was putting together JUST for Mr. Sane? I've figured out his five opponents, ha ha. He'll step into the devil's playground with RINGO MAXX, DUO MAXWELL . . . RANDY BORTON, HAYDEN . . . AND SUNSHINE!!! Why not kill every major threat to your World title reign with one swift blow?

Voodoo
He he, I LOVE IT!!! There's NO WAY that Sane could win that match. As for Anderson? Psshh, his career will come to a VERY painful end at Exodus, I'll make sure of that!

HHH pats Troy on the shoulder as he turns to leave, Yuri looking a Hunter with concern . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:53 am

Backstage

We see Hannibal walking in the halls, just staring at people. As he walks into a corridor, he sees a ref running for his life. 

The camera pans to the ref, cuz this isn't about Hannibal. 

The returning Omega Z stomps down the hall in pursuit.

He catches the ref, grabs him by the collar, and says, "This is like history repeating itself right?"
He reels back with his right fist, Remembering the Time the ref stood before him and the ropes. Remember? The ref just blocked him from making it to the ropes. He made a calculation error then.

"But this Time, I got to the ropes..." And made another calculation error vs The Dood. 

The ref quivers, eyeing the glowing orb on his chest. It seems to power his fist, the fist he's about to get smashed with in the future.

Quantum reaches into his vest pocket and pulls out a pair of bifocals and gingerly places them on the refs face. [/color]

"Next Time... Notice the rope break, please?" He politely asks as he lets go of the little guy.

"Listen, a different version of me would probably have asked for an extreme rules rematch, so that we take that equation out and I don't have to worry about the ropes when I smash 'said' opponent. 
A different version of me would have probably broken your face for such an error on your part...
Next time use your eyes...
I'm a new man... I may look a little greyer, but I feel faster and stronger than ever. Why would I waste this energy on someone with your power level?

You know I like The Dood, Im actually wearing his Ascendance T Shirt under this, straight from the future." he seems to reflect the thousands of lives he's had since the last time he was here. 

Quantum unlatches his vest and drops it with an echoing clang.

The ref zooms in with his new eyes.

"No way..."

"Yeah man... Now where is Triple Hs office?"

He cocks The Eyebrow 

"Right o.." He begins to point but before he can start

Quantum grabs the little guy and launches him, shee, musta been 10 feet... But before he came down? Got that ass smacked with a 
TimeStamp, smashing a man with brand new glasses... Showing that he is a New Man, and a New Version. 

"You never answered my first question..." The returning Quantum walks in the direction the body is left pointing on the floor...

Last edited by RiftedEnergy on Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I just won the Powerball, I can do what the f I want.)
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:26 am

#ffffff]]After the dark match at live event...

Jimmaurie is taken back stage and examined by doctors. He seems to be okay except for a mild headache.

Jimmaurie
Yes. I can.

Doctor
Are you okay?

Jimmaurie
Yes.

Doctor
What do you remember?

Jimmaurie
Baseball. Hit my head and I blacked out.

Doctor
Do you remember who did it?

Jimmaurie
No.

Crezley
So eeh..  About the whole baseball bat thing-

Jimmaurie
Do you know who did it?

Crezley
Oh yeah.  Of course. It was this guy named Nick Harris. He just struck you for no reason.

Jimmaurie
Just wait til I find the lad.

Crezley
I can't wait either.

Jimmaurie
And Crezley...

Crezley
Huh?
Jimmaurie Punches him in the nose.

Jimmaurie
Like I'd really forget you that quickly. Three weeks![/justify]
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:03 pm

[[center]Nick Harris walks backstage as he sees Jimmaurie in a new orange attire with a weird necklace and scetchy facial expression. He then walks up to him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nick
Dude what the hell happened to you?

Williams
What do you mean laddie? Just embracing me ole Irish heritage.

Nick
What are you talking about? You aren't even Irish.

Williams
Look here, I can't make money as Jimmaurie so for now... I'm William Rage, Irish badass!

Nick
Whatever. Just remember, William, at Exodus. Your games are over. I might give you some money to buy a decent attire though, WILLIAM!]
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:39 pm

After Genesis

Mac Thompson
So Eligah can we get some words from you after that big upset over Levi Marta?

Eligah
Woah, where do I start. I first want to apologize to Fat Au. I thought he was a friggin enemy. I don't mean to hit him. He's my family. I am amped for Exodus. Getting into the Elimination Chamber is epic. Bringing home some gold for sure.

Mac Thompson
Was there any doubt in you winning?

Eligah
I mean of course.  You can never be 100% on winning. I'd you ate then you're setting yourself up for a loss. And i wanna say good job to Levi. He doesn't seem like a nice guy but in the ring, he looked like he was showing mercy.

Mac Thompson
So I know and see you're a very kind and friendly person, but how can you he so nice with such a devistatiibg arsenal of maneuvers.

Eligah

I have no idea what you mean. My moves are usually gentle. Especially Good Vibes. I give them a great hug before dropping them on their face. Seems to be kind to me.

Mac Thompson
Looks like wrap here. Thanks fie your time Eligah and goodbye fans as we-

Eligah gives Mac an unexpected hug

Mac Thompson
Uh.. Ha. Just fade to black.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:05 pm

Mac Thompson: Hi I am Mac Thompson here with the former Light Heavyweight Champion, Corporate Billy. Now Billy, we understand that you were very upset after your loss at CyberSlam. Bashing the title, bashing Triple H even. What does this mean for your status in the corporation? Will you cash in your rematch clause?

{{Corporate Billy}}
What kinda question is that? Hell ya imma cash in my rematch clause. I shouldn't of lost it in the first place. I am the first ever two time light heavyweight champion. I am the greatest light heavyweight on the CMV roster today. You better bet you ain't seen the last of me. I'm red hot whether you or anybody wanna admit it, I step into that ring and draw new boundaries each and every weak. I was being held back before by my dumb cousin yet I still won the title. I joined the Corporation and won back that title of mine. Kept onto it for a few months until I got screwed out of it by these idiot hippies in the crowd tonight. And guess what, imma bounce back, step forward and win it back. There ain't no light heavyweight division without Corporate Billy. Now I know that I haven't heard back from Mr. Trips but imma guarantee that imma win that championship back soon. I am cashing in my rematch clause and want what I never should of lost to begin with back! Ain't no questioning about it Mac. Now get boy!

He stares Mac up and down, sort of showing off his piss poor attitude through eye contact as Mac backs up and leaves the scene.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:58 pm

A cameraman starts going through the halls when a loud noise is heard, and the cameraman goes to the source and peeks in the door to see Marcantel just destroy everything while Mcgregor tries to calm him down

Marcantel: GOD ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!??

Noah: Look man relax-

Marcantel: RELAX?! THAT WAS MY ONLY CHANCE AT SOME GOLD, AND NOW THANKS TO A SCREWJOB I DONT GET IT!!!

Noah: Look man I understand, but I'm sure you'll get another chance soon.

Marcantel: Soon? Ok please don't say that now, as im already in a delicate state. But anyway did you notice how long its been since I had a chance at some gold? Ever since last year when I faced that deranged idiot Sunshine. That was my only chance, and look how long it's been since I've had another chance.

Marcantel then gets a curious look

Marcantel: However, now that I think about, how do we know that Foreign Affairs or even the Corporation didn't rig the votes to get me disqualified? If they did, I'll tell you right now, we may not get back at them by Exodus but I assure you, if the Corporation was involved there will be hell to pay.

Marcantel and Noah then stare at the cameraman in the crack, they walk towards him and Marcantel takes the camera

Marcantel: Foreign Affairs, Corporation, if I find out that you had anything to do with it, then you better watch your back or this will happen,

As Marcantel was talking Noah just so happened to tie up the cameraman and pour gasoline around him.

Marcantel gets out his match, lights it and throws it on the gasoline just walking out the room as the cameraman screams in pain as the fire burns him
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 11 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:27 pm

We see The Bloody Brit Chris Andrews backstage, wondering around, shaking his head. He sees a random fan drinking some lager, The fan asks for an autograph and asks him what happened to The Foreign Affairs....

Chris Andrews : Well mate, ya last saw me  at Cyberslam where me and me good mate Mike Miles won against The Dirty Republic... Now it's been a few weeks since then and i've been back home visiting friends celebrating that win... I’m back now and me, Mike and Seb or should I say The Foreign Affairs are stronger than ever… Ya see although Seb has kicked our arses a few times if we lose, and I’ve joked about kicking his arse if he had lost last week…. Lucky bugger got the win though. So he got a free pass.
Well lets just say we are strong as a United front, But it’s about time This Bloody Brit had some 1 on 1 action, don’t you agree.

Fan : Yea that’d be awesome…. Maybe you can debut your singles career…. Suplex City….. Leave.

Chris Andrews : Now you’re talking, But seriously I want Bill Cipher 1 on 1. This guy think he`s cool with some face-paint…..Who does he think he is…. Only I can pull that off.

We see The Bloody Brit and the fan walk away, we can hear Chris Andrews saying… So you gonna buy me a pint for that autograph…. And camera fades.

Last edited by topher316 on Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:39 pm

We are brought backstage where Mac Thompson is standing with CMV's local superhero, Mighty Dood.

Mac Thompson: So Mighty Dood, a few weeks ago we got to see your debut against the returning Quantum. Where you went on to make an upset victory due to the referee's mistake. Then that night you had challenge Quantum to a rematch in which he had accepted. How do you feel that you still haven't gotten this match yet?

{{Mighty Dood}}
Weellllllllll my man Mac. Quantum and I are prepared to give these people a match that they actually want to see. Our match was trending for a whole five minutes dood! Five minutes! So we've talked it over with the bidness man in the back and we've got our rematch for the preshow of Exodus!

Mac Thompson: Really?

{{Mighty Dood}}
No but Mighty Dood's going back there now to request it. Can't leave my arch nemesis hanging in suspense. For all the Doodsters out there I promise a mighty showdown between the future man and the mightiest of doods....Mighty Dood! And that my little doodsters, is the Mighty Dood way!

With that he walks off camera as Mac takes out a snickers and eats it.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:52 pm

Backstage Interviewer : In the main event of Genesis we  just witnessed a great match between The Bloody Brit Chris Andrews of The Foreign Affairs and Bill Cipher of The Dirty Republic, with  Andrews getting the 3 count…

Let me try and get a few words with The Bloody Brit.
Andrews congratulations on your debut singles match, proving to everyone you’re not just about that debut…. Suplex city….. leave. What are your thoughts?

Andrews :  Well get me a lager mate, I’m dying of thirst 'ere…..

He passes Andrews  a lager from a convenient placed cooler nearby.

Andrews : Cheers, I needed that… Yea bloody Debut… Suplex City…. Leave… My arse, I have to live with that forever but tonight you and the whole world saw that this Blody Brit isn’t just a 1 hit wonder. But ya know what at least i  get to keep my face-paint, And Sebs tweet before my match made me even more focused. Ya see we are The Foreign Affairs and we’re on a roll. Me and Miles won at our 1st PPV at Cyberslam in that tornado tag team match…. Sebastian qualifying for his Elimination Chamber match by defeating Hannibal so he can bring home some CMV gold at Exodus and me winning tonight in my 1st ever singles match, We are United, one wins, we all win. I challenged Bill Cipher, he powerbombed me..but naw that aint how it goes down, so I powerbomb him once…twice…. Three times to show him how powerbombs are meant to be done. I busted him open and busted The Dirty Republics momentum by defeating them again.
Dirty Republic thought they could stop us…. They were wrong, no one can stop us. The Foreign Affairs are ‘ere and are the new dominant force to be reckoned with.. We refuse to lose.....

Someone backstage :  BUKAKE…BUKAKE…..BUKAKE.

Andrews : Oi come here ya little prick…

Andrews is seen chasing the guy out of the building.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:55 pm

A camera crew catches up with Omega Lee after his impressive victory over Light Heavyweight Champion John Briarwood

Lee:
You see tonight victory was just a sample of what the world is about to prepare for. You see when I first got here I was this "up-beat guy that liked to smile and wants to entertain" but see I want BUCKETS, I want WINS, I WANT IT ALL! I WANT ALL THAT I DESERVE!! TONIGHT WAS JUST A SAMPLE LIKE I SAID SO NOW FROM HERE ON OUT THE ENTIRE WORLD WILL KNOW THE WORLD IS MINE!!
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by zquet Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:03 pm

The scene comes view as we see Matt Jefferson standing in the CMV Interview area

Interviewer: Ladies and gentlemen my name is Bob Callahan and standing here with me is the newest Fusion signee Matt Jefferson, Matt can you give us any insights as too your goals here in CMV?

Matt: Well Bob my goal here in CMV is a very simple three step program  simple Step one . Make an impact and no i don't mean that shit show over on Pop tv when i get my chance this won't be a wasted opportunity i don't care if your authority or not i won't back down step two make sure every fan that comes out walks out with a smile on their face on money well spent because this business isn't about us it's about the fans they make and break careers and now the final step gold the way to know a career wasn't wasted i don't care if it's the world, international anarchy ,tag team, hell i'd even go after the vixens championship but my promise to the CMV Universe is that i WILL hold a championship in my career whether it takes 2 month or 2 years

Bob: well ladies and gentlemen there you have it Matt Jefferson the newest CMV signee for now this is Bob Callahan signing off
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next