Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: Backstage Area

+18
Topher Mod
iTrouble
The Alpha Female FURY
Rage
Childish Meltzer
Maurie
Mr. Dashing
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
SonOfAnarchy91
Austin
Decided Villain
Tim
Batman
DullChameleon
Miztacular
Borton
Vic
RiftedEnergy
22 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 9 Empty Re: Fusion: Backstage Area

Post by Miztacular Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:13 am

Midway through the next episode of Fusion, we are taken backstage to a room covered in British flags, five men are sitting down, two are sitting in the light, Mike Miles and Chris Andrews while the other three aren't visable. Sebastian Crawford stands in front of them all, pacing back and forth as he talks.

Sebastian Crawford:
I am pleased with our progress, we may not have gotten the win, but we are expanding, we started with just the three, and now we are doubled. People are attracted to our cause, eventually we will have the entire roster under our control. Our strategy remains the same. Cut off the head of the snake, and the body dies. Divide the unity within the roster, and it will fall. Look at the great strategists of history. Humans are no strangers to war, after all we have been fighting for as long as we can remember. War is all we know. In the past, we fought for Championships, pride, power. Well now, we fight for total control. What we must not do, is set up too many separate fronts. Look at World War 2 as an example.

Sebastian pulls down a map of Europe which hands from the ceiling, he points at it and continues talking.

Sebastian Crawford:
It's quite possible, that our great nation, may not even exist, if Hitler had not extended the war to an additional front by breaking his non aggression pact with Russia. This is one of the many traps we must not fall into. As of now. We stick to the Triangle of Terror and The Dirty Republic. Then we expand outwards. We maybe the minority, but that means nothing. Take a look at the Russian Empire during the  300 plus year Romanov Empire reign, there were millions of filthy peasants as opposed to the rich who were in the minority, and they kept control of Russia for over 300 years. This is something we can achieve. We are the minority, we are the next British Empire.

All of the men rise to their feet and cheer, Sebastian Crawford cracks open a sick pack of beer and continues to talk.

Sebastian Crawford:
This is a war, we cannot afford to lose, this is the day, where we change the course of human history! Now lets ave' a cold one!

The cheers grow even louder as Crawford tosses cans of Fosters around the room, the sound of cans opening can be heard, and they begin to chug. Crawford finishes first and wipes the froth from his beard and smiles.

Sebastian Crawford:
Lets get ready to kick some ass boys!

Crawford looks over and notices the camera, he chucks a can of Fosters at it causing the cameraman to drop his camera cutting off the feed. Only the audio can be heard.

In Unison:
Come on you fockin tosser, ave' a drink.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:56 pm

Fury was hyped after her victory, it was a rough start in the Vixen's division but at last she picked up a win. She was backstage in her street clothes with a root beer in one hand, walking down the corridors she couldn't wait to meet up with her boyfriend later and go over the details of her win.

For now though she had one last order of business to take care off before she left, making her way to the ladies locker rooms hopping to catch Cassie to share some intel.
Fury raps on the locker room door. "Yo Cassie got a moment I have something to tell you"

After a few moments the door opens and she's greeted by Cassie who intvites her in. "I'll get to the point. I have Rick and Grid scout out the promotions their in encase Fear shows up there lookin for ya, but so far no signs of him....But i did get word there might be someone else showin interest in you. Dunno who or why but watch out, i'll do my best to keep you covered"
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:18 pm

Backstage near the catering table we see an exhausted Triple H trying to make a up of coffee
But stops when Omega Lee and a few other light heavyweights come calling to him

Omega Lee:
Hunter! Just the man we've been looking for.
Hunter we got a few questions for you.
1. Why are we sitting on our hands takings bumps from super heavyweights?
2. Why was Juan Diaz fired?
3. What do we have to do to get a chance around here?!
You know and I know that the light heavyweights could be better talented performers that you have on this roster if you would put us on the show
But no what do we do we sit around backstage and we bitch and moan and we complain among each other and I'm tired of it!

HHH:
You know I'm a little tired of it myself.
Who do you think you are interrupting me when I'm trying to fix some coffee?!
You wanna ask me "What do you have to do?!"
Let me tell you something cause I really do "care" about your careers here on CMV.
I want you to achieve everything you can, you have the potential within yourselves to achieve because I believe in you guys and I'm going to tell you guys the secret to get a better position on this show is.....

Triple H chuckles to himself

HHH:
Just grow about a foot and a half maybe add some muscles and then come back to me

Lee:
Its all about inches to you?! Are you serious?!

HHH throws down the coffee at Lee and the other light heavyweights

HHH:
Look here asshats I am serious! And what I am serious about is my coffee alright?! And what I'm really serious about is not taking a bunch of crap from a bunch a shot punk kids like you complaining about what you don't get around here so if you don't like it get your stuff and go to NXT cause I'm going to go enjoy my coffee! OUT NOW! Grow a few inches and bulk up then come loo
k for me when I'm not drinking coffee.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:57 pm

As Fusion continues, Corporate Billy appears on the PA System screen in front of the live audience.

{{Corporate Billy}}
Folks of the CMV universe, yall got the power come CyberSlam. And for that, ya need to embrace ya inner hillbilly to vote for good ole Corporate Billy to face Chet Taylor for his Anarchy Championship!

{{Rex Carter}}
Ahem.

{{Corporate Billy}}
Rex what duh hayell are you doin here??

Rex Carter comes onto the scene looking well dressed with a slick back mullet.

{{Rex Carter}}
Good evening. I just wanted to let you know that as Director of Preparations that I have prepared a shoot interview for you after the show.

{{Corporate Billy}}
Rex you ain't no director of nuthin. So cut the shit and leave me alone. I'm a champion now. High up in the bidness. While you get lucky if you can land yourself on the Genesis card.

{{Rex Carter}}
I have applied for the position online and got accepted. My job varies on each show. I now have power which is what you seek.

{{Corporate Billy}}
I don't seek shit from you. I am Triple H's right hand man. I'll prove that when I successfully defend my championship at CyberSlam no matter the match type these idiots choose. Imma fightin champion who has the corporation on my side. Why the hell would I need some fat beer belly bitch in my corner? I didn't get jack shit when I was with you except for a constant pain in my ass.

Corporate Billy proceeds to storm off the scene as Rex stands emotionless with his arms behind his back.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:36 pm

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 9 OjMAQPz
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:34 pm

Hours before Levi Marta goes one on one with Sunshine, McGregor and Cipher can be heard chatting inside Marta's room, which is locked. Seconds later, a vicious cracking sound is vibrated off the walls, followed by another malicious thud. Dead silence follows as Marta and Marcantel walk to the room, cola cans in hand.

Marta:

You understand why I did what I did to Kendall, now? It was all for her sake. And now she's followed me here, looking for the answers, when I hardly knew the questions. She's in danger here. She'll get kidnapped again and--

Marcantel:

I know the details, Levi. Some things are better untouched. We have other issues at hand here, like why this darn door won't open.....holy crap, I think I hear Noah and Bill in there!

Marcantel's attempt to get the door open becomes an urgent struggle, as he repeatedly kicks the door with force. By the 6th kick, the door's hinges break off, allowing Levi and Marcantel to feast their eyes upon the havoc inflicted, and his allies bested.

McGregor:

He-- he got us, boss. We'r-- we're sorry our guard.....was let down.

Marta:

You piece of-- argh, you piece of crap. SUNSHINE!!!!! How could you, my first line of defence, fall at the first hurdle? I swear, if I had the power to--

Marcantel:

I'm sure it was a suprise attack, Levi. Let's not act too hastily--

Marta:

No, you're, not sure, Marcantel. If I had the power to fire you all, I would! I would line all of you up: You're fired! You're fired! Everyone's fired! I'm fired! Wait, I'm not-- I mean, whatever, you get the point! I'm telling you now, Sunshine will get his comeuppence, I can assure you n-

CRACK! Marta turns around to see Marcantel on the floor, bleeding from his left ear. Levi slowly looks up to see Sunshine, with a steel chair in one hand and Marta's unconscious sister, Wendy, in the other! Levi eyes grow intense as he runs towards Sunshine with a maniacal scream, but Sunshine drops Wendy and pips Marta to the post with a bat shot, straight to the side of the jaw. Sunshine surveys the area, pleased with his efforts.

Sunshine:

Forget your little uprising, Levi. It didn't work in Splendor. It will not work here. Just like Kendall, Wendy is mine. Whatever happens tonight, will not do the deed justice. The things I need to do to you are too ungodly for a simple 1-2-3.

Sunshine turns away and walks, dragging Wendy along the floor.

Sunshine:

I need to stomp you out. For good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:50 pm

Backstage interview with Cassie Maverick

Interviewer - "So Cassie, tonight you'll get your shot at the Vixen's Championship! How do you feel?"

Cassie - "I reckon I'm thrilled and a little scared. I'm thrilled to git a title shot again against Amber Briggs. I know I can beat 'er now and I can beat 'er again! But I'm scared that I'll let myself down and more importantly, the fans down. I heard them booing Amber and I knows they're ready for a new champion! I hope that's me! I really do! I want to be their Champion!"

Interviewer - "Any thoughts on your match tonight and the Champion?"

Cassie - I'll give ya 100 percent Amber! I wish I had more time to prepare, more time to scout out yer moves! Just so I can wrassle ya at 110 percent! I know ya beat me in our first clash! But this little country gal learns from 'er mistakes. That's how I beat ya last time! I hope ya have some new surprises in store! I want ya at yer best Amber so I can say I beat ya yer best! I know yer good, I know yer strong, and I know yer fast. But...I'm better! I can't wait to grab ya by the bulls horns and set ya up for a Cassie's Crush or two! If yer not careful sugah, you're looking at the next Vixen's Champion! Now that's a fact!

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:41 pm

Before Fusion Airs there is a CMV.com Exclusive interview between Lisa Evans and Tim LaFave

Lisa Evans: So Tim, how do you feel about taking on #TrendingWorldWide to kick-off Fusion tonight?

Tim LaFave: Really excited, Lisa. If you remember, I tagged with #TWW before Point Break and we took home the win. More over, Chet is fellow New Yorker so that in and of itself makes us brothers. I never got to say this after Battle Scars... but...

Tim grabs the microphone from Lisa and stares directly into the camera...

Tim LaFave: Congratulations guys on winning back the tag titles, guys, you deserved with all the Corporation crap getting thrown at you. And Chet, props to you to brother for doing what I could not, defend that Anarchy title with honor and distinction, as I would.

Tim hands the microphone back to Lisa and she laughs awkwardly.

Tim LaFave: Anyway, I'll see those guys out there tonight with my boy Kevin Lee and ... you know... Hannibal...? See you around Lis!

Tim happily walks out of the shot.

Lisa Evans: This is Lisa Evans reporting from back stage, we'll see you guys at Fusion tonight!

Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:47 pm

The Entourage approaches Demson Crezley as he I'd on his tall chair texting backstage. He looks up in disgust as the two come by him to talk.

Crezley
I don't have time for this. Boys *snaps fingers* get him out if here.
What are you doing?

Jimmaurie
Throwing us out.

Crezley
Bingo! Not get these guys out.

Nick
We work here. You can't kick us out.

Crezley
Not really. *Holds Up Contract" I own you two chumps. You do what I say. And i say you leave and I get your pay for the night.

Nick
You're gonna pay hell for this Crezley.

Crezley
Happy New Year now get!
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:13 pm

It's the go home show for CyberSlam, the opening bout just got done with and the fan favorite, Cassie Maverick, is getting ready to tag with Kristen Page versus Amber Briggs and Megan Cooper. She leaves her locker room only to turn back, forgetting her signature cowboy hat, that's when she notices a note tapped to the door. Cautiously she rips the note off and peels it open, skimming over it whilst mumbling what is written;

Cassie,

We heard that you're looking for protection- well, a better word would be, "allies". We've seen your work in the ring, that was a quite a streak you had going this month, and one hell of a match you put on against Briggs on last week's show! Look . . . CMV, Fusion, it's a tough place, people have gotta stick together in order to survive, you've GOTTA trust some people to have your back. We have no idea who this FEAR guy is, but we'll help you out with him if he tries to hurt you, or take that amulet thing you've got, or whatever. Consider joining us . . . Joining our Family.

You scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours.

-DJ Moore

She takes a deep breath, pausing for a moment before placing the note in her dressing room, she has to remain focused on her match tonight . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:49 pm

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 9 Hipste10

The camera opens to reveal #TrendingWorldWide backstage in wooden chairs wearing Christmas sweaters
There's a heavily decorated Christmas and a plug in fire place between our tag champions
Chet Taylor has his newly won Anarchy Championship belt over his shoulder
And the two men are enjoying Pats Blue Ribbon Eggnog

Chet Taylor:
Back by popular demand this is a special holiday edition of "The Wrestling Hipster". It's Christmas in September (or whatever month universe mode is in #breakingthefourthwall) everyone! Now it is our goal for you the viewers at home yo get in that holiday spirit. And at the risk mowing the big fat man's lawn so to speak Shanaz, I went ahead and I got you a gift

Shanaz Andoni: A simple sample gift for little old saint Shanaz?  Oh Chetty boy you shouldn't have.  You couldn't have.  You didn't have.  You wouldn't have.  You haventy have.  You have.  You have.  You have, you naughty elf elf.  Shanaz heart like empire state building right now.  Even after Santa try to destroy #TrendingWorldwide by dropping ladder on Chetty's head, you still get Shanaz present?  What a lovely boy.  Halloh hallah.  

Taylor:
Its the least I could do

Shanaz Andoni: I am definitive edition honored.  Shanaz wonder what it could be?  A pony?  An extra long cigarette holder?  Moustache gel?  Two tickets to Guys and Dolls?  Shanaz so excited he like wind up nutcracker who defeat Mouse King and get special note in mail saying that he gets to be in Rose Bowl parade and then becomes President of World.

Chet Taylor goes under the tree to get a wrapped gift for his BFF Shanaz

Taylor:
Shanaz this is for you

Shanaz rips the wrapping paper like a happy small child on Christmas morning
Shanaz gets a twinkle in his eye and a big cheeky smile when he sees what he got

Shanaz: Shanaz never been speechless before.  This is nicest gift anyone ever got Shanaz. One time a lady bought little boy Shanaz a pear when he was hungry and Shanaz cried. Shanaz want to cry now. I love you Chetbacca.

Taylor:
Awe its not that big of a deal being a World Tag Team Champion of the WHOLE UNIVERSE again. I just remembered you saying how much you wanted that as a gift and saw the way you were looking at it at the store and on those fin team of The Family and just knew you had to have it

Andoni: Chet complete Shanaz.  Look Chet, I can fly.  Shanaz want to ride bike and put Chet in basket and pedal in front of moon while being chased by government agents, but they can't catch Shanaz and Chet and they are super success and win Bingo and buy limosine for fine times.

Chet goes under his chair finding a gift for him from Shanaz
Chet's grin grew handlebar to handlebar at the gift

Chet:
Shanaz! Shanaz Andoni! I specifically told you not to do this. Well I'm not a very patient man so...........

Chet tear open his gift with excitement revealing the other World Tag Team Championship

Chet:
Oh my god Shanaz this is the most thoughtful thing anyone has ever given me in a very long time, honestly I don't know what its going to take to get these off of us again but If I had to say it involves an army maybe at least two armies. The 2 man Trending team will not die  
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:36 pm

As Cassie Maverick made her way down to gorilla position, she had a lot on her mind. She almost wanted to say something about the epic match she had with Vixen's Champion Amber Briggs. Cassie wanted to congratulate the champion and express that she respected her and would love to face her again. The cowgirl said she wanted Amber Briggs at her best and boy was she ever! They had the greatest women's wrestling match anywhere in recent memory! Even though Cassie came up short in winning the title, that match really brought out the best her and she can only get better as result.

Now she was teamed up this Kristen Page, a women she didn't really know or trust at all. Cassie found herself missing Fury already. But this was another chance to show the fans that she was a top contender and ready to be on top of the Vixen's division. She took a moment to think about the note she received and was feeling reluctant about the offered help from "The Family". Cassie Maverick was still a newcomer to CMV and didn't know much about them and she was suspicious of the note. Could the old bastard FEAR be somehow behind it? Would she be walking into a trap?

She then decided that after her match tonight that she'd call out "The Family" and hear the offer from them in person. Cassie wasn't naive or stupid. The was no way in hell she'd go meet them somewhere else without any back up. Yes, Cassie was paranoid but understandably so. She followed the old Stone Cold Steve Austin motto when it came to strangers. DTA. Don't Trust Anybody. Once she saw The Family and heard their offer in person would she truly consider their offer.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next