Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: Backstage Area

+18
Topher Mod
iTrouble
The Alpha Female FURY
Rage
Childish Meltzer
Maurie
Mr. Dashing
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
SonOfAnarchy91
Austin
Decided Villain
Tim
Batman
DullChameleon
Miztacular
Borton
Vic
RiftedEnergy
22 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 14 Empty Re: Fusion: Backstage Area

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:53 am

After the opening bout on episode 22 of Monday night Fusion, we're take backstage to COO, Triple H's, office, where he's seen conversing with the Fusion "general manager", Yuri Sokolov.

HHH
That snot-nosed, little undeserving, weak, PUNK! Sushi-X thinks that he can just talk down on me and MY creation!? On The Corporation!?!? After all that I did for him and his X-Gen buddies . . . You see, his brother, he saw the light, the error of his ways. Quantum realized that buying in, was better than heading down the dark, never-ending road of failure he and his brother were heading down. Yuri, let me ask you this; where's Xander? Where's Bison? Anderson? Taylor??? Ha ha, they've been PUT DOWN like the dogs they are, traitors, defying ME!?!? Well soon, soon, they'll be asking; "where's Sushi-X?" Ha ha ha!

Sokolov
Mr. Helmsley, if I may, we simply cannot continue to injure and seriously harm those who merely question our leadership . . . We'll soon be turned on by EVERYONE here on Fusion AND NXT, they'll rebel out of fear and anger!

HHH
Yuri, there already is a rebelion at hand. It's being lead by the snake known as JustIN Sane, and that washed up C-lister, Hayden! Foreign Affairs, Shanaz, The Oni, and more WILL join them, unless we send a very strong message. We HAVE to do, what they've FORCED us to do! They want to tear down MY kingdom? They've got another thing coming . . .

Sokolov
Right, but, well, they've got a- ugh . . . Ugh, well, a point. We have been pushing our hand a little TOO-

HHH
They have a point? Are you joking with me?? Yuri, are you questioning The Corporation???

Sokolov
NO! I- well, ugh . . .

HHH
Hmm, you've got me worried now, Yuri, VERY worried. How can I trust you if you are agreeing with our enemies?

Sokolov
I am one hundred percent behind YOU and The Corporation, Mr. Helmsley, forgive me!

HHH
You are, eh? Well then you'll have no problem proving it, when you go one on one with Sushi-X next week on Fusion!!! You have past wrestling experience, no? Ha ha ha.

Triple H laughs some more as he walks back to his desk, the camera catching Yuri's pale white, sweaty and trembling face before fading to commercial, "not in eight years . . ."

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:30 pm

Lisa : Welcome back to CMV Fusion, my name is Lisa Evans and please welcome my guest tonight The Bloody Brit Chris Andrews of the  Foreign Affairs. Last time we saw you, you was viciously attacked by The Trailblazers, how are you feeling?

Bloody Brit : Well Lisa, yes I was attacked by those wankers, sure they dragged me arse all around backstage throwing me against everything and putting me through a table. But I’m still breathing, it’s not the first time I’ve had me arse kicked, hell Seb’s done worse to me than those punks. Trailblazers, you made a big mistake, Don’t start something you can’t finish and believe me, The Foreign Affairs will finish it.

Lisa : You’re next match will see The Foreign Affairs taking on The Bromancers, what are your thoughts?

Bloody Brit : Lisa, we’ve said it since day one, we’re taking over.  We do what we want when we want, Bro-Wankers we`ll see them in our ring. They're just a stepping stone  But Lisa you should be asking about the 8  tag team tournanment.

Lisa : Yes, I was coming to that, So the brackets are drawn and you have drawn a mystery tag team. Will that affect your chances?

Bloody Brit : Affect our chances? Are you serious Lisa?  It doesn’t matter who they have, they could put in some old talent from the past that no one cares about, they could put you and Mac Thompson in there for all we care,  But seriously Lisa, Foreign Affairs are no strangers to fighting unknowns, We’ve done it our entire lives for fun.   Ya see at the end of the day we are winning that tournament and go on to become your NEW CMV Tag Team Champions.

Lisa : OMG not again look out…..

The Trailblazers once again try sneak attacking The Bloody Brit, But they didn’t know that Mike Miles was just behind the curtain, Both teams are beating the hell out of each other….. camera fades…..
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:20 pm

Cassie Maverick was backstage during tonight's Fusion event and was really conflicted. She was geared up and ready to wrestle Christie tonight but her mind was elsewhere. She saw Megan Cooper asking for her help and forgiveness and then getting assaulted. Then there was her upcoming title match with Kristen Page. And of course that old bastard FEAR now targeting her friends.

"Goddamn it." she mutters. Oh how Cassie longed for those much simpler times. Maybe she made a mistake coming here and she should've taken care of FEAR when she had the chance. "Fury, I dunno what to so about that snake. He dogs me everywhere I go and nobody is able to stop him...except maybe you darlin'. It was great seeing you hit him the nuts not once but twice! Maybe I'll add a new finishing move called the Hickory Nut Crunch to my moveset!"

She smiles at Fury and twists off the cap of a rootbeer bottle and chugs it down. Cassie never hit the hard stuff until after a match anyway. She never drank while training or before a match. She took her wrestling job somewhat seriously after all.

"I think I might take Megan Cooper up on her offer. You can settle your differences with her in the ring though. You owe her one. But I think afterward we'll help her out. We both have a mutual bitch to beat in name of Kristen Page. I'll let family handle FEAR for now. Hopefully they'll make that old buzzard think twice before pecking at me when I'm not dead yet."

She takes movement to check herself in a wall mounted mirror, making sure she looked somewhat presentable on tv. Then to her horror, her reflection changed to that of the ugly rotting face of FEAR! The cowgirl screams and punches the mirror shattering it and hurting her hand. Then she slumps down onto the floor of the Vixen's locker room and sobs. "Oh fuck! Fury! He's here!"

FEAR meanwhile smirks and laughs, still seeing Cassie through the shards of broken mirror. His powers were still strong in spite of his bodies decay. He needed that amulet back to restore his life. That was the pact he made with the demon. His life...indeed his very soul for the powers of darkness he now welds.

But without the amulet, his magic spells were slowly draining him of his essence. In time, his body would fail and the demon would claim his soul. FEAR was terrified of only one thing...death. So long as he had the amulet, he'd able to restore his lifeforce and remain immortal. Best of all, he could then return to from wince he came from.

For now, he needed to focus his wrath and power into the group known as the Family. Tormenting Cassie Maverick was pleasurable but a distraction. He needed to cripple the Family first, break them so he would have easier access to Fury and reclaim the amulet. DJ Moore wanted a rematch. Fine. FEAR had no qualms about fighting that lardass again. The old warlock finely spoke in his dark room lit only by candle light.

"DJ Moore. You barely endured our first fight and you were utterly destroyed! What makes you think the second outcome will be any different!? At Dark Carnival, you die and your soul will be sent to blackest pit of hell to entertain my master! But you won't be alone, your family in CMV will soon follow you. Death is only the beginning. Your soul will burn in hell forever!"

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:52 pm

With a minor injury keeping her out of action at least to next week, there was much for Fury to do other than hang out backstage with Cassie as she prepares for her own match. Sitting at a table with her feet up one the table with a few bottles of root beer, even though there was clear signs she had been drinking something with more punch earlier.

“When you been around bigger meaner guys than FEAR you’ll learn how to knock them down, Don’t worry I’ll hit him low again the next chance i get” It was hard to tell if this was drunken bravado or Fury being truthful or a bit of both. When Cassie took one of her Root Beers Fury was about to object but she decided to let it slide.

Still in a bit of a sour mood thanks to Megan, especially since Cooper had damaged Fury’s left knee, “I’ll Forgive her after the match, you do what you want, but if you want me to help her out i will, just because you asked not because i she asked”

Fury helped herself to another beer while Cassie went to the mirror, when the cowgirl screams Fury near chokes on her drink and spits it out....”What the...*coughs* Fuck. You..*coughs* sure? Then let me at him!!!”

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 14 206
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 14 Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 14 DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:10 pm

Sushi-X is seen back stage pacing before his match.

Sushi how do you feel about losing the poll and not getting a light heavyweight shit in your home country?

Sushi stops pacing to answer the question.

Well it was up to the fans wasn't it? I've given them everything. My body aches everyday because of my dedication to this sport, to the fans. If the fans don't think I deserve a shot, then who am I to argue. Now, that being said I'm all but done with the CMV universe. The fans never know what they want and I'm done with them. The fans have turned there back on me? No I turn my back on them. The light heavyweight belt is a third tier belt anyway. The belt deserves a third tier wrestler like Omega Lee. No I'm here for bigger fish. After tonight's fight, win or lose, I'm done with the light heavyweight division. No I'll be focusing on big and better things. There is a revolution coming. But, it's not what people are going to expect.

Sushi X turns and disappears down the hall.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:18 pm

After Genesis

Mac Thompson
William Rage, great match out there. Evwryins in it did great. Howvdid it feel?

Rage
Honestly, I haven't been getting wins lately, but on Genesis it felt great to actually pull one out.

Mac Thompson
So I'm aware tiu called out the newcomer Ziegler last week. You did get somewhat of what tiu asked for but it eventually became a solid brawl. What do you think of what happened.

Rage
Can't take anything away from him he did what he does. He brought his best and I might have just brought a little more. So I'd be happy to give him tips ant time.

Rage walks off to his locker room to unwind. He is then rushed from behind as he is elbowed in the back of his skull. The camera scrolls up as it's Ziegler.

Ziegler
Give me tips? Can't even protect yourself. Maybe Mr. Rage here isn't ready for this new generation of talent.

Ziegler walks off as he kicks Rage in the ribs and walks over his head.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:12 am

The crowd finish watching the camera scene of The Bloody Brit Chris Andrews at the hospital, cheering that Foreign Affairs will still be in the tag team tournament in Tokyo and the image changes to the backstage area while the blood is being cleaned from the ring from the previous fight.

Lisa Evans : Im here backstage hoping to get a word with one of the competitors from a great match tonight, The Milkamaniac or The Nachoman.

Andy Savage walks into view, sweat and blood dripping down his face.

Andy Savage: Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh Lisa the NachoMadness always has time for you.

Lisa Evans:  A great match tonight and a surprise upset for you, how do you feel?

Andy Savage : Surprise upset Lisa? Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh sister it may of been a surprise to Mr Money in the Bank but ive been telling people for weeks sister im the cream sister, im rising to the top.
I just proved it tonight.

Lisa Evans : Well it was certainly a great match. You managed to kick out several times there tonight.

Andy Savage : Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh! Im funky like a monkey. Randy threw everything he had at me but I just wanted this victory more sister. He even tried to copy the NachoMadness sister but there can only be one. He busted me open and I kept going. Theres no stopping me sister Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh

Lisa Evans: you offered the handshake to Randy at the end and he slapped it away. Does this mean your feud continues?

Andy Savage: Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh. The Mega Cowers could of been great sister be he wanted none of it. Ive proven I can beat him so to me its over sister. Randy never wanted any of it so I doubt he'll be back for more. Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh ill think about my future now and see where it goes.

Lisa Evans: At one point in the match though it looked like the ref counted to three before you kicked out?

Andy Savage: Let me tell you sister if he had the match would of ended. Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh it didnt sister and I kept going. I didnt even need to drop the elbow to win sister. I had more in the tank and he can take that to the bank!

With that the Nachoman struts off wiping blood from his head. In the background Lisa sees Randy at the dressing room door and runs after him.

Lisa Evans:  Randy! Randy!! Can we get a few words about tonights upset?

Randy Borton:  No Lisa, im too busy, im going to go cut my arm off!
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by DullChameleon Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:24 pm

The camera opens to reveal Shanaz Andoni standing next to doctors as they examine Chet Taylor. Shanaz turns to see the camera come into the room and he motions the camera to follow him to the corner, away from Chet and the doctors. There is a look in his eye we have not seen.

Shanaz: Ladders and snakes is a game. Call Duty is a game. Warcraft world is a game. Today is not game. Today is a horrible day like day when Shanaz lost brother to tragic smelting accident. So many pops and dops talk about having shiny belts and tipple glory. We often talk about being best and rest and test. But today is different. Quantum Leap decide to do dirty business. And Shanaz not happy. Shanaz upset. Shana furious five and six and seven and eight. Why Quantum Derp attack Shanaz and Chet? Maybe jealous. Maybe bored. Stupid definitely. We like laugh and craft and draft fantasy nascar team, but Shanaz not laugh today. Shanaz serious like Heath Slater as Joker. Chet Taylor hurt and Shanaz not care about tag belts or any other belt. Shanaz care about putting Quantum down and down and down. Mega superstar John Damme Van star in Shanaz favorite movie Bloodsport, and Shanaz hunting for Quantum blood. Shanaz make new mission. New mission possible. Quantum will die. Quantum will suffer. Quantum will see Shanaz fury like tiger in jungle hunting for food and not stopping until many silly billy villages are lying at feet in blood pools. Start today. Now. Shanaz ready for war.

Posted this in the wrong place originally. My bad.
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:52 am

Omega Lee is pacing backstage in a fury while Savage shakes his head at the events that transpired.

It’s a damn shame that things had to play out the way did. It really is.

Notice how none of the other single’s champions had to defend tonight?

Notice that?!

One second Omega Lee is an afterthought, the next he’s being thrown to the wolves. Now everyone see that he’s a threat, a danger to shaking up the status quo in this company.

I heard the applause when he lost. But with or without a title around his waist, Omega Lee is a not a man who’s going to fade into nothingness.

No.

He’s going to come back stronger. With a vengeance. He’s going to take BACK his title.

Look, we were in Japan. The time zones, the change in air pressure, the differences in cuisine. Everything was conspiring against him. He just had an off night.

But let’s look at history, shall we?

Levi Marta is a man who gets on hots streaks. He get lucky and not even the best talent in the world can overcome that.

But this is just history repeating himself. See, I remember when ol’ Levi pulled a fast one on me, and everyone thought I was done for. They thought that Cole Savage would never be able to show his face in the company again.

Until I went out and destroyed him. I EMBARRASSED him and sent him PACKING back to obscurity where he belongs.

It’s going to be no different when Omega gets his hands on him. Different faces, but the EXACT same result. It’s no surprise that as soon as someone the caliber of Omega walks through the door, and holds the title no one cared about they want to send the big guns. The big names.

Well Omega’s gonna fire back. Be ready.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:09 am

The segment starts as Hannibal is digging around the concession table. He's trying to find the object big enough to head-butt.

Lemon? No, he returns it. 
Orange? No... Not enough
Pineapple? Close! But as he reels back to begin the attack, the camera man looks to his left... To see Omega Lee down the corridor.

Cuz... This isn't about Hannibal...

Omega Lee seems to be upset, but before he can even think about his title loss.... Quantum steps into frame, wearing a Light-Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder.

"Hey listen, I won't tell you what kind of Time-Loop I had to jump through to get this...."

Omega Lee just stands there.

"No, seriously... I bought it at the CMV shop right over there... "

Quantum points behind the camera, which is really just a ho-dog stand. (That's how you say it IRL.. HoDog)

"Omega..." He pauses customarily for the 3 seconds... Then chuckles.. He throws the plastic belt on the ground and stomps it. 

His threat is interrupted by the new Tag Team Champions making their way down the isle.

Lee tries to rebuttal while he can but Quantum puts up a finger like "hold on" like when you're at a party talking to some cool kid and some cooler kid walks up, leaving him in the background.

"Painn... I must say, 'Congratulations' on everything you accomplished tonight. You really made an impact. Listen... When the tides come and sides are chosen... Please choose the right side... 
Cuz don't think for a second I won't choose anybody on the roster as my partner," He looks to Omega Lee then rolls his eyes, "to take those belts from you... You Think you have nightmares about what XGeN did to you?"

He laughs a hearty laugh, like a real life one, and Painn seems to shutter... but as soon as his head cocks back to Omega Lee he's stone-face like he practiced it a million times.

Quantum unrolls a crumpled pieces of paper... It's old as hell...As he unvieles it he looks at Painn..

"I've already checked off 2 names from the Painn List....who's next?!?..."

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:02 am

During the early stages of the tag team cup tournament we go backstage to the locker room of The Fast and The Furious

Mac Thompson: Guys, youd been on a great roll recently and tonight you looked all over the place? What happened out there tonight?

Bob Storm reaches for his half drunk bottle of water from before the match, takes a large gulp then answers, although he is slightly slurry

Bob Storm : Well Mac it shtarted badly when our luggage didnt turn up with our new outfitsh in shpecially for thish event in Tokyo.

Theres a loud crash from behind Mac and he turns to see Furious Frank on the floor with an empty water bottle next to him.

Mac Thompson(still looking at Frank) : Is he ok?

Bob Storm:

Mac Thompson: Bob?

Turning back to look at Bob he finds Bob Storm slumped in the chair unconscious.

Mac Thompson: Errr we may need a doctor in here.

(Open to any tag team if, preferably in the tournament)
Edit ( Open to corporate Billy/Mike Grizzly first)
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:28 am

Mac Thompson
Ladies and Gentleman I am here with former half of the CMV Tag Team , Eligah Stewart. New tag champs from the first ever Tag Team Cup, what are tour thoughts?

Eligah
Well, Mac, I can't exactly say I'm surprised. Ryan Kent and Zak Painn both came in as the unknown tag team; That alone gave them all no preparation for the matches. Not to add that they've both held gold before.

Mac Thompson
With these new champions, do you think you and DJ still have a shot at the titles?

Eligah
Of course. I never doubt myself or my Family. We have that strong bond unlike most other teams. I think they're all special and unique, but there's no comparison with The Family. Too strong.

Mac
Well good kick to DJ at Dark Carnival and good l-

Eligah
Good Vibes!

Mac
Couldn't have said it better.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content