Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: Backstage Area

+18
Topher Mod
iTrouble
The Alpha Female FURY
Rage
Childish Meltzer
Maurie
Mr. Dashing
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
SonOfAnarchy91
Austin
Decided Villain
Tim
Batman
DullChameleon
Miztacular
Borton
Vic
RiftedEnergy
22 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 8 Empty Re: Fusion: Backstage Area

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:24 pm

Backstage after brutally beating Randy Borton in their match a fired up Chet Taylor ask for the cameraman to record him because he has a few words to get off his chest

And here we are again back in time for a rematch but an opportunity for #TWW to rewrite history and start over again as if the beginning of this season didn't even happen. This season blows #TWW has been bullied and pushed around since this season started, we were screwed out of our Light Heavyweight nd Tag Team Titles, we have NO control over our careers anymore but here we are Battle Scars is right around the corner, A chance for us to right all of the wrong, a chance for us to start over, rewrite history. That's our motivation, its only a matter of time when #TWW become all-around champions for CMV, we have launched a "Campaign 2 Regain", and if I gotta spell it out for you well goddamnit I will, alright this means that we will REGAIN our CMV World Tag Team Titles, we will REGAIN our Light Heavyweight Championship, and we will take the CMV Anarchy Championship from Randy Borton. Somebody from #TWW will have won all of the belts before we our done.

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 8 Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:03 pm

Cassie Maverick was seen in street clothes backstage, having taken a shower after her grueling fatal 4 way match. It had been a kind two weeks for Cassie, getting a win over Fury last week and now another victory this week. It was a nice distraction from her other troubles. For a moment, she had a lot to look forward to.

If she kept this up, she'd get another title match soon and start earning the bigger paychecks. Cassie didn't really need the money that bad, but having a big bank account meant she could flee the country if she needed to. That old bastard FEAR was still coming after her. It was only a matter of time before he showed his face again.

She was tired of running, she need allies, she needed to fight back. As long as she kept that demon from getting his damn amulet back, she had a chance. Fury impressed her a week back, it was time to see if they could agree to an alliance of sorts. Cassie wasn't comfortable approaching anyone else.

She waited outside the building, bundled up against winters cold chill, snow blowing in the wind that night. Maybe it was bad omen. Cassie hoped not. Soon Fury was seen leaving for her rental car. "Hey! Can we chat and minute? I could use your help."

(Promo open to Fury)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:55 am

Fury had just finished getting changed, wearing a walking dead hoodie, jeans, the only thing she kept of her ring attire was her fingerless gloves.the smug of grey face paint was wiped off.

It been a busy week with her debut, sure she lost to Cassie but it was a match she enjoyed, alot better than being harassed by that slut suey back in first wrestling promotion Fury was apart off.

Her phone beeped, a text informing her that her ride was here, Fury left the building and out into the cold. Just as she went to the car she heard a voice call out to her, Fury turned round to see Cassie approaching. "Speak your mind and maybe I'll see what I can do"

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 8 206
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 8 Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 8 DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:10 pm

During Battle Scars

Demson
Wow you guys did great. Pre-Show legends.

Jimmaurie
Well.. We couldnt do it without that advice.

Nick
True. We did win now. Thanks to The Highlight Driver.

Demson
Of course you did so good i wanna see it up close. Imma need some type of ticket to the next show.

Jimmaurie
No Problem.

Demson
Oh and the contract just sign here, here, and here.

Jimmaurie
No prob.

Demson
Nice. See you boys on set soon.

Jimmaurie
No Problem.
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:56 pm

Demson walks up to them in the hall holding a smug grin and a bundle of cash.

Jimmaurie
Another? Little banged up from that last match.

Nick
No pain no gain Jim.

Crezley
Heh, I love this kid right. That's why I chose you guys. Genius'! See you guys on Fusion eh.

Jimmaurie
Cool.

Nick
Yo Jay, I don't know if I trust this guy.

Jimmaurie
C'mon Nicky. He's legit. My cousin Donny even agreed.
Got the cash?

Crezley
Do I have the cash? This guy, of course. You got the papers.

Yuri
Here. The boys completely under your say so. You own them!

Crezley
I'll have my own lil elves in no time. Just gotta reel me in for about a month. Then they're good as gold.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:47 pm

As Battlescars continues past the squash sized International Title bout, the PA System lights up with Rex Carter on the screen standing in front of a blank grey wall sporting a business suit of some sorts.

{{Rex Carter}}
Ladies and gentlefolks, I Rex Carter have one of dem important announcements tuh make.

The crowd begins to boo as their beloved Hillbilly looks to have sold out.

{{Rex Carter}}
I am a family man. Mah Cousin, Cousin Billy, he's mah blood.....and...as of late he ain't want nuthin tuh do with me. At first I thought it was cuz I haven't bathed in two weeks, but then I realized that it was cuz he seeked authority and gold. He went to Triple H and got spoon fed exactly what he wants. While I stay on Fusion gettin my big ass kicked.

Rex's tie comes undone and falls to the ground as he bends down to get it. He then spends a good 15 seconds trying to tie it himself but can't figure it out and throws it off camera.

{{Rex Carter}}
So in order to get mah cuz back and reform Hillbilly Nation for all you kind folks out there with yur A-huh t-shirts, well, I gotta get authority on mah side. So as of right now, I is applyin for the Director of Preparations position. Do I know what it does? I ain't gotta dayum clue but my buddy Keith told me all ya gotta do is google it and sign up. So imma go do that on Mac Thompson's little computer thangy and get some of that thur authority. So next time ya'll see me, imma be in power. Thank ya'll and have uh good night, a-huh!

With that he gives a thumbs up and shows off his few teeth before disappearing from the tron.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:01 pm

*After the MITB match, an interviewer approaches Mr. MITB & Anarchy Champion, Randy Borton backstage*

Generic Interviewer #495: Randy Borton, you have just won the Money in the Bank match, how does it feel?

Borton: It feels great dude, I told everyone last week that I would go into this match 100% or 75% or 25% and win it, and that's what I just did, I won the Money in the Bank match and I am now Mr. Money in the Bank AND the Anarchy Champion.

Generic Interviewer #495: Speaking of the Anarchy Championship, you're going to defend it tomorrow at Fusion against Chet Taylor, who won the tag team championships along with Shanaz earlier tonight, thoughts?

Borton: My thoughts are that he's going to get his ass kicked tomorrow and I'm going to retain my title. I'm going to make him regret messing with me, I'm going to make him wish he never did what he did to me couple weeks ago. When I finish with him, I have my eyes on the golden prize and thats the Undisputed World title. My eyes are dead on that title, I'm going to cash in this thing when NO ONE expects it. You can milk on that, brother.

*Borton walks away*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:28 pm

At the top of episode 13 of Monday night Fusion, in the fallout of CMV Battle Scars, COO, Triple H, paces back and forth in front of his desk, the rest of The Corporation awaiting his words with baited breath, last night wasn't so great for them.

HHH
. . . Pathetic . . . That's what last night was. Each and every one of you failed me, and this company-

Voodoo
Ugh, I retained my International championship, no?

HHH
Yes, yes you did, Troy. You were the only one who didn't let me down.

Sane
Well, not all of us faced a wet noodle, sir.

HHH
Sane, you asked for that match, and you FAILED. YOU, let your ego get the better of you, and now I have to fix this mess.

Sane
Just give me my rematch tonight, one on one. I'll win back the World championship AND end Anderson once and for all!

HHH
No. We now have a new enemy to worry about, thanks to Yuri here. What were you thinking!!?? Bringing in Duo Maxwell, you idiot! He DESPISES me, he blames me for getting him fired, don't you understand??? No, no. Sane, you'll be getting rid of him tonight, make sure that his return ends just as it's starting.

Sane
What!? What about my rematch-

HHH
No! You brought shame down on The Corporation last night, you're lucky that I don't fire you here and now. Go get ready to fight Duo, now!

JustIN stares down Hunter before scoffing and exiting the office.

HHH
. . . CyberSlam poses a serious threat to us, we have virtually no power, it's all up to those people out there. But we have enough, Voodoo, I'm putting my faith in you to restore The Corporation to full power, YOU, will challenge Anderson for the World title at the pay-per-view, and you'll bring the future, to the present!

Voodoo
Damn straight! But-well, what'll be the match's poll?

HHH
The CMV universe will decide which of your championship's is going to be on the line; the Undisputed championship, or your International title belt. But don't worry, Troy, as stupid as these fans are, even they're smart enough to know that Fusion, CMV, deserves a better face of this company than Anderson, they need YOU!

Voodoo
The future is now, baby!!! Ha ha, yeah!

Troy takes his leave, Triple H giving him the night off.

HHH
Now, we still have a Bison problem to deal with, Wendell, Billy, I'm leaving that up to you two, don't dissapoint me as Sokolov did, or I'll have no use for you.

Grace
Yes, Mr. Helmsley.

Billy
A-huh, darn tootin'!

The two lightweights show themselves out as HHH is now alone with Fusion general manager, Yuri Sokolov.

HHH
Yuri, eh, get out of my sight, in fact, GO HOME, I don't want to see your face again tonight.

Sokolov gulps before bowing his head, walking out the camera's frame as the Fusion intro begins to play, Triple H sighing heavily.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:48 pm

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 8 ImvbY0A

Soon....

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:50 pm

Before Fusion
Lisa Evans
Eligah if I could just have a word. Last night at CMV Battle Scars you lost your CMV Tag Team Titles. How dod it feel to be there as you saw Chet Taylor grab the titles and you push the ladder with only Shanaz coming down?

Eligah Stewart
You know Lisa, it doesn't even bother me. We'll get those titles back easy. But last night after the match I watched some Ninja Turtles, put on my PaJamas, and ate some of Grandmas world famous Chocolate Chip Cookies. And now I'm ready to go back out there and entertain.

Lisa Evans
Well, how do you feel about #Trending Worldwide?

Eligah Stewart
Oh them, I love those guys. They're like real life action figures, cool design and always unbreakable.

Lisa Evans
Well, what about the Misfits?

Eligah
They're cool too. Always on social media, pretty famous.

Lisa Evans
How are you not furious at these guys you just lost the titles to these guys.

Eligah
It's whatever.

Lisa
I think this interview is over.

Eligah
Bye Lisa! Have a nice day!
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:39 am

Mac Thompson and company try to catch up with new CMV Tag Team Champions #TWW as they are just about to take a victory shower as they are wrapped in bath towels and Chet Taylor has on his Buddy Holly style glasses and a scarf
Chet notices Mac Thompson

Chet Taylor:
What are you doing here? Move Along Mike

Mac Thompson:
It's Mac

Chet Taylor:
Whatever, I was talking to the mic anyway, now leave and leave your mic with us.......
Shanaz Anndoni moments ago you just won back the CMV World Tag Team Championship from The Family let's go to the footage on the big screen......

Chet & Shanaz looks to the ceiling pretending there's a JumboTron replaying the final moments of their match with both them climbing the ladder together to bring down the titles
I can see here that your partner who's looking very ripped by the way is climbing the ladder for the tag titles and you two start to climb with him for motivation and within seconds #TWW are the new CMV Tag Team Champions its good to be #TrendingWorldWide today, it feels amazing taking these titles back. We told you! WE TOLD THEM ONCE, WE TOLD THEM TWICE, WE TOLD THEM THREE TIMES!!!
I feel like a black when he's let go from prison, you know sometimes great injustices happen to the righteous so we can emerge stronger and more humble than ever before. I don't think anyone has perseved in the face of adversity and injustice the way that we did tonight, no one has shown the emense courage that we showed against the machine.
Remember what you told me Shanaz in our intense training "We're awesome and together we can hold any title for a thousand ages!" Maybe longer.....
Just wonder Shanaz and I've taken what you said and I've eaten it and it tasted great and honestly I don't know what its going to take to get these off of us again but If I had to say it involves an army maybe at least two armies.
It doesn't matter because we spend every single day preparing wither its at a Starbucks, wither its on the message boards, wither its at a vintage thrift shop it doesn't matter bring whom ever you want at us Bark of Wood and His Tickle Triangle, Beatles Cover band, Wannabe Bromancers because Shanaz and I are the true Bromancers when you're across the ring from #TWW its yes sir, no sir, and three packets of sugar witha cup of almond milk in our coffee you got me? 1,2,3 #TWW all day and all night!!!
Speaking of milk Randy Borton we are hours away from Monday Night Fusion where Chet Taylor is put into a position he's not use to being in with a Milk drinking Canadian I know that sounds really messed up but what I'm talking about is Anarchy Rulez this is NOT my environment. I'm not use to doing this hardcore mumbo jumbo I am NOT a hardcore wrestler but I am a HYBRID wrestler I can hang in any position I want to...again sounded wrong but we're talking about an Anarchy Rulez match where no matter what weapons will be used and it can and will get a bit messy and everyone is trying to imagine what;s going to happen in that match. Now the difference is hat when the match is over win or lose Randy Borton you're going to go home, poor a glass of milk, sit in a lazy boy maybe and think to yourself that you just wrestled a match with Chet Taylor.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:09 am

Cassie Maverick didn't waste any time to get back into the vixen's locker room. She was so excited! She just beat the champion! This was yet another win to add on top of an impressive streak as of late. There was little doubt that she was well on her way to the top of the CMV vixen's division. Once she got to the locker room, it was empty for the moment and she had some privacy which was nice for once.

Cassie stripped off her "wrasslin" attire and went for a wonderfully warm shower. It was ritual for her after a long hard day working or wrasslin. It allowed her to think clearly for a tad as well. For the first time in a long while, Cassie was happy and was forgetting that asshole that was stalking her for that damn trinket. But she knew deep down it was her only bargaining chip. She wouldn't dare let FEAR have it back. So far though, that old bastard hadn't shown up yet in spite of some rumors going around back at BattleScars.

As she soaps up, she smiles thinking of her meeting with Fury and her boyfriend a while back. How she told them of her plight and how she needed their help. They were kind enough to hear out and give her a ride back to her hotel room. Sadly, Fury's boyfriend "Raging" Rick Lewis couldn't help because he didn't have a CMV contract and was often wrestling elsewhere for other promotions. But Fury said she'd give some serious thought about watching each others back. Last Cassie heard of Fury was that she picked up a win at a CMV live event not too long ago.

Was Fury here? Would she agree to an alliance? Cassie toweled off got into her street clothes, almost ready to call it a night. Then a knock came at the door...

(Open to Fury)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next