Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: Backstage Area

+18
Topher Mod
iTrouble
The Alpha Female FURY
Rage
Childish Meltzer
Maurie
Mr. Dashing
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
SonOfAnarchy91
Austin
Decided Villain
Tim
Batman
DullChameleon
Miztacular
Borton
Vic
RiftedEnergy
22 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 13 Empty Re: Fusion: Backstage Area

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:52 pm

After the International title match, Marcantel is seen watching the ending with a furious look on his face. And Mac Thompson comes in the screen.

Mac Thompson: Excuse me Marcantel, but I just wanted to ask what your thoughts are on what just happened in the elimination chamber match.

Marcantel stares with an irritated look

Mac Thompson: Well how do you feel about not being able to even to get the chance to-

Marcantel grabs Mac by the throat

Marcantel: You know what Mac, it was a mistake to come here and ask me those questions, but to answer that last one well. I WONT TAKE SHIT FROM ANYONE, EVERYTIME I GO OUT TO THAT ROOM I CAN HEAR THEM CALLING ME A MONSTER, AND LAUGHING AT ME. AND ITS GOING TO STOP!!!!!!

Marcantel then chokeslams Mac through the nearest table

The doctors come through making Marcantel step back.

Medic: What the checks wrong with you.....you.....MONSTER!!!!

The fans start chanting MONSTER as Marcantel yells and stumbles out the screen

the screen fades to the doctors checking on Mac

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:54 pm

After Exodus

Eligah Stewart had sent out invites to a backstage party. He invited Tim LaFave, Kevin Lee, Cassie Maverick, Fury, Paul Anderson, Omega Lee, JustIN Sane, and of course DJ Moore to celebrate the wins that night. He waited in the back for hours as he danced around, ate some food, and Decorated. He still waited as nobody would show up. Hevthens starts to look down at his feet in somber as his friends hadn't shown to his party. He then is sad and lonely as he has to clean up the decorations and catering. He left home as he had lost the chamber and what felt like most if his respect.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:56 pm

Triple H is seen backstage congratulating Quantum on his win, and decimation of resistance.

"You know what? Just for that... I'll let you decide the main event of Fusion on Monday. What do ya say?"

"I say we send a message right now."

"I feel like you just sent a message."

"Let's send another one... I will face..."

Triple H gets nervous. "Wait a second... Please don't say Mighty Dood..."

"Fine... How about Sushi X vs..."

Triple H stops him again, "what's that between you two? What was that earlier?"

Quantum looks him straight in the eye, "he knew if Bison hit that, from the top rope, onto that chair... I would have been done, probably Forever...
But I'm not done,  and I'm here Forever. Have you seen these gray hairs?"

Triple H checks his watch and smirks at his cleverness.

"What's best for business?"

"Justin Sane..." Quantum replies quick with the business mind so sharp you could fuck around and getcho head cut off

Triple H doesn't like that answer.

"Justin Sane.... And"
He pauses customarily for the 3 whole seconds 
"Bison....vs"
Almost laughing before he can get it out...
"Sushi X... And ... "
The 3-Count is back in effect...
"Quantum!!!!"

Triple H chuckles, "I think someone might call in sick.."
as they review the carnage from earlier.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:01 am

It's the fallout of CMV Exodus, Fusion episode 21. As we're acustomed to seeing, COO, Triple H, is in his office, taking a phone call . . .

HHH
Ah, and you're sure? Yes, yes, so . . . Tragic. Thank you.

Hunter sees the cameraman peering through his office door and happily invites him in; not a good sign.

HHH
Perfect timing, yeah come here! Oh, ladies and gentleman of the CMV universe, I'm afraid that I must begin this broacast with some . . . BAD news. It seems that King Anderson, ha ha, has suffered some pretty bad injures following his title bout with Troy Voodoo last night at Exodus. I'm sorry to have to say, well, that we won't be seeing him for quite some time, yes, I know what you're all thinking, "but what about the Undisputed championship!?" It's with GREAT sorrow and a heartfelt apology to you the fans, that I MUST strip Mr. Anderson of the World title. This show needs a fighting champion, and it's simply academic that Anderson won't be doing that in the near future. That's why I'm happy to announce that in four weeks time at CMV Fusion's next pay-per-view, Dark Carnival, TROY VOODOO will take on JustIN Sane to once again crown a face of Fusion!!! But before we get there, folks, Tokyo, Japan awaits us! As I revealed last night, the first ever CMV Tag Team Cup will take place in just two week's time, in which EIGHT teams will compete for the right to etch their names into the history books, AND get a shot at the CMV World Tag Team titles!!! I'm pleased to announce that the first official team in this tournament, will be the pairing of Mr. Voodoo and Mr. Sane, you know that old saying, "keep your enemies close . . ."

Before Hunter can finish that thought, there seems to be chatter at his door. He impatiently swings the door open to find Chet Taylor and Shanaz Andoni arguing with one another as to who'll have to knock. Triple H sighs, the former Tag champs now both talking over one another.

HHH
ONE AT A TIME.

Taylor
Where's our title matches, hmph?

HHH
I believe my words were "IF, you beat T & Lee, I'll give you your rematches."

Andoni
BAH, we wanty want our Taggy Team title rematch!!!

HHH
Listen, gentleman, ha ha, I'm afraid that I can't do that, not tonight, not with the tournament in two weeks . . . Hmmm, but HEY! How about this, fellas, tonight, you'll BOTH have a #1 contenders match for singles gold!

#TrendingWorldwide look at each other with excitment, estatic at the thought.

HHH
Against each other, for the International championship.

This doesn't seem to phase them much, but they still both gulp and sigh at the thought. Hunter seems spent and fed up with their antics as points for the cameraman to join them in the hall, he slams the door shut, the scene fading with Chet and Shanaz shaking hands.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:54 am

William Rage is backstage doing his usual warm up before the show. He is stretching and kicking cement to get his kicks stronger. He then looks at the free agarnt part of the Daily News on the wall. He sees that Nick Harris is now no longer with us after what seemed to be him walking out after his career threatening match. Rage knew it wasn't his fault but was shocked. He grabbed his water bottle as Jaxon Jordan walked past. He pushes through with his shoulder, but Rage didn't like it.

Rage
HEY! See these here fist? How about you try that to me in the ring, my playground.

Jordan doesn't look back but shrugs his shoulders.

Rage is now pissed at the disrespect given. He threw a brick not at, but close, to Jaxon. He still goes unbothered as he holds his International Championship.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:48 pm

Interviewer:   This is Ron errr Matt Brinkley backstage about to talk to two of the contestants in tonights fallout show of Fusion after Exodus.... Randy Borton and Andy Savage!

The camera pans out to reveal a man standing there wearing black and white wrestling tights with black and white stars on and a black cape with white stars on it. He is also sporting black sunglasses with the word MADNESS in white on each lens and carrying a small pot of cream.

Andy Savage :   Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh can you feel the electricity brother?

Matt Brinkley:   Errrr will Randy be joining us here before the show?

Andy Savage:   Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh does it really matter brother? All you need to know is that tonight two powers will be in the ring at the same time. Two powers brother with the force of the communiverse behind them. Unstoppable brother. The Nachoman had a plan for gold brother when he signed for CMV and that plan is close  Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh so close you can smell it?

Matt Brinkley :   Errr yeah sure I can smell it. And does Randy share this ambition for the tag team belts with you?

Andy Savage :  Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh. Randy has his briefcase brother, he has bigger sights than the tag team belts. The Nacho Madness is there brother. Gold will be round my waist. I hear what people are saying about my infatuation brother, about me looking like an All star and not being the creme of the crop. Well brother I can tell you tonight will show what the Nacho Madness is about. Tonight will show the Nachoman is the future of CMV brother. My debut match  Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh. Tonight you will see the cream rise to the top brother.

With those words the utterly insane man pours the pot of cream slowly over the head of the bemused Matt Brinkley and walks off muttering about nachos.
In the background Randy Borton can be seen walking towards the dressing rooms. Matt Brinkley runs after him

Matt Brinkley  : Randy! Randy!! Can we get a few words about you teaming up with Andy Savage tongiht;

Randy Borton : nah, nope, na, never, no

fuck you

hard

With that Randy Borton walks into the dressing room and shuts the door in the cameraman's face.
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:25 am

On episode 21 of Saturday night Genesis, we're taken to a backstage hallway where CMV superstar, DJ Moore, is seen watching as his brother, Elijah Stewart, goes crazy on the catering table. Moore, with tapped ribs and a knee brace on his right knee, sees the cameraman approaching and tells him to come closer. He has a look of distain on his face, turning away from Stewart so as to not upset him.

Moore

This is a message to FEAR . . . You've cost me nearly a month of my career, you've cost The Family a chance to win back our CMV World Tag Team titles . . . But more than that, you laid your hands on Cassie Maverick, our sister, and THAT, cannot go unpunished! You may only see us and Fury as obstacles standing between you and that amulet, but we're not. We're ROADBLOCKS!!! You see, you've made things personal with me and my FAMILY now, you think that I'm just gonna lay back and take your abuse!? I don't FEAR you, I PITY you! And at Dark Carnival, I'm gonna END you!!! . . . If you have the BALLS to show up.

Moore smirks, calling for Elijah to follow him out, the scene fading to ringside.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:31 am

We go backstage during Genesis where an unknown reporter has yet again snuck into the building to talk to the winners of the main event The Fast and The Furious

Matt Brinkley :  So guys, yet another win for you, you must be confident going into the tag team cup in Tokyo?

Bob Storm : Of course we are happy with the win but lets not get carried away. We've only been fighting new stars so far and have yet to be really tested. The cup is full of experienced wrestlers and teams, its going to be tough for everyone involved.

Matt Brinkley :  You've won youre last 3 matches with an aided body spash from the top turnbuckle, do you have a name for this move?

Bob Storm : Coincidence but we call it Tokyo Drift! And in Tokyo we are hoping to land it several times to get us a tag team title shot against new champs T and Lee.

Matt Brinkley : Frank do you think you can go all the way?

Furious Frank : JUST WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

With that the reporter quickly scurries off.

Last edited by tazzy4u2 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:47 am

During the early fights of Fusion the camera goes backstage to interviewer Lisa Evans. Pacing furiously up and down next to her is Andy Savage.

Lisa: This is Lisa Evans here with one of the losers of the tag te...

Andy Savage: Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh Lisa let me stop you there sister. Im not the loser here, i didnt get pinned.My debut match and Randy Borton throws the match?!!

Lisa: Are you saying Randy deliberately let himself get pinned?

Andy Savage : Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh sister. Why else do you think the Nachoman was so slow into the ring? Id done the brunt of the work there sister. I hit the Nacho Madness from the top turnbuckle and where was Borton? I got superplexed to the hard arena floor and where was Borton? After missing a superkick he lands one and where was the pin? He gets hit by one tag team move and stays down? Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh sister the Nachoman is not impressed.

Lisa:  So is this the end to your tag team chances? There is still a mystery team for the cup in Tokyo?

Andy Savage : Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh sister! Let me tell you the truth. My plan for gold all along? Troy Voodoo, Sunshine, #TWW all great champions sister. To get gold the weak link was Mr Money in the Bank. I was in his corner till he cashed in sister then I was looking for my own title shot!

Lisa: You werent supporting Milkamania then?!

Andy Savage. Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh sister. Let me tell you what happens to milk when it stands about for too long. It goes sour sister! Randy Borton is sour sister and throwing the match shows it. Im the cream sister and im rising to the top. Next time you see me in the ring with Randy I want it one on one, he can even chose the match type its all the same to me sister.
Im the tower of power too sweet to be sour, the creme of the crop and im rising to the top Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh

With that the man who has only had one match and lost struts off in utter misguided confidence.
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:37 am

Mac Thompson
William Rage? Can I get a fewvwords from you after your match against Jordan?

Rage
I mean, I keep doing this. I put myself out there without an actual plan. I try going innovative, but it just doesn't work. I am not the man I wanted to be in the ring. I wanted to shine. But I guess I'm just another jabroni. As far as what happened, good match Jaxon. Maybe one day I will actually be champ.

Mac Thompson
So where do you go from here?

Rage
I will say I was watching Genesis and I want to give a shout out to this new guy Ziegler. Maybe we can have a match and I can see how good you are up close. I want you in a match. Let's make it reality

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:35 pm

Eligah Stewart and DJ Moore are backstage as Eligah is pumping DJ up for Dark Carnival early.

Eligah
I'm telling you, there's no way you could lose. You are a pro. He is just a fan. All you need to to is, strategize. He is smart, we know he has a plan. We juat need to make sure it doesn't go through. You got this, I got you later.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:48 pm

A limousine pulls into the parking lot and idles there as the driver gets out to open the passenger door. Out steps Cole Savage first, and right behind him is the new, reigning, International Champion, Omega Lee decked out in his brand new, customized, ring attire. Savage suggests that Lee go get ready for his match before turning the face the camera.

I wish, I so desperately wish that I could stand here and proclaim to the world that it feels good to be home. But I don’t make a habit out of lying.

Coming back to see Raw in the state that it’s in, is like coming back home from a business trip to see your wife and kid dead as soon as you open the front door. Everywhere I turn I see dead or dying careers, people who aren’t good enough to make it and those you don’t care enough to do more than scrape by.

What you all need to remember is that I AM “Ice” Cold Savage, the man who had to endure receives hundreds upon HUNDREDS of stitches as I carried this company on my back. Now I see that once again, the powers that be have gotten out of hand, and the people who are supposed to be calling themselves champions are nothing more than a by-product of a weak era in this company’s once proud history.

There was a time when this place was something special. When you had the likes of Cole Savage and...well, all you needed was me; let’s be honest.

I was the man the people came to see.

I was the man people wanted to be.

I was the man wrestlers wished they could beat.

Now, men like Troy Voodoo have to sell their souls to just taste success. Now has-beens, excuse, never-wases, like Paul Anderson can sneak in and fight for a belt that was once THE most prestigious title in all of wrestling. A belt he could never hope to win when men like Cyborg roamed those halls.

I had given up all hope. I have a star-in-the-making over in NXT, that could use my help in overcoming the bias and the crooked men in charge that seem to plague this company everywhere you turn. You might have heard of him: his name is LEO CRUZ!

I’m talking about THE most exciting, most gifted superstar to ever step foot inside of a wrestling ring. I’m talking about THE man who is one day going to make you forget about the likes of Dave Turner or “Scoot Niri.” For a long time I thought it would just be me and Leo against the world.

And then I saw the plight of Omega Lee.

I watches as a man who oozed talent and charisma, in spades, was treated as a third-tier talent by the powers that. I watched Omega’s matches, and I felt his passion through the screen as he scratched and he clawed and put his HEART into being the best damn professional wrestler he could be. Yet all you ever heard was how his name was “too similar” to some other guy, or how his look juuuust wasn’t what company was looking for.

I HAD to reach out, I HAD to offer this man my services, because he was at risk of being another talented wrestler who had a hell of a time breaking through the glass ceiling. The rest, as they say, is history.

Now Omega freakin’ Lee has become the one thing the whole world never thought he’d be: a champion. And would you look at that? Right on time the company is starting to take notice. Once upon the time, they treated his matches as an afterthought. Now all of a sudden he has a title around his waist and Cole Savage watching his back and so they’re gonna try to tear him down? A triple threat? How predictable. But right on queue too. Now they’ve gotta stack the odds, but it’s far too late, because the fire inside of Omega is burning hotter than ever.

Next week it’ll be a fatal four way, the week after the whole damn roster, but don’t you dare think for a second that you’re gonna slow him down. See, it’s been him against the world since day one. He was dangerous then, but he was too nice to TAKE what he wanted. Now he’s not afraid to let that side out, and everyone who tries to cross him is in trouble–starting with those two clowns lacing up their boots think they’re gonna pull one over on the champ.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Omega pin them both at the same time because that’s the kind of man that he is right now.

And I’m going to watch it all from my personalized skybox. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to make sure that the catering is in order for the celebration tonight.

Savage puts on his sunglasses and walks out of the frame.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next