Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: Backstage Area

+18
Topher Mod
iTrouble
The Alpha Female FURY
Rage
Childish Meltzer
Maurie
Mr. Dashing
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
SonOfAnarchy91
Austin
Decided Villain
Tim
Batman
DullChameleon
Miztacular
Borton
Vic
RiftedEnergy
22 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 3 Empty Re: Fusion: Backstage Area

Post by Borton Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:59 am

It means the world is going to end soon.

R.I.P all of us.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:48 am

Jesus!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:07 pm

Lisa Evans: Ladies and Gentleman my guests at this time Paige and Scott-

Paige: *ahem*

Lisa: Really?

Paige: Mhmmm

Lisa: My guests at this time Paige and Mr. Norrie.

*The camera pans out to reveal Scott & Paige both looking as smug as ever*

Lisa: Sco- *ahem* Mr. Norrie since returning to CMV you have been on a roll taking out 2 long time rivals in Kevin Owens and Hayden Kitely, the questin on everyones mind though is will you be a factor in the World Title Scene after this sunday at Anarchy Rulz?

Scott: Every time ah spik ti you ah feel as if I loose more an' more brain cells. Are yi thck Lisa? It shouldnae be a question in anybidys mind that after this Sunudaythe first in line fir a title shot is Scott fuckin' Norrie. As per usual I hiv proven time and again that I ah'm the best, whether its Justine Sane or whether its Hayden Kitely thit walks it doesn't matter cause Scott Norrie will be thee next World Champion I gauren-damn-tee it.

*Lisa is about to speak but is interrupted by a woman's laughter off camera*

Paige: Who dares laugh at Scott Norrie!? Show yourself.

*A woman steps out and begins to speak as Scott removes his shades with a look of shock in his eyes, as if he's seen a ghost*

Scott: What. The. Fuck. Are you doin' here?

?: Oh Scotty boy yu are lookin' at the newest CMV Vixen.

Scott: No. No, theirs no way Yuri wid de somethin' as stupid as ti hire YOU.

?: Well, yir right 'air Scotty cause it wiz Triple H who signed ma contract.

Scott: I'm gonna fuckin' kill him!

?: *laughs* ah'm glad ti see 'eez "Anger Management" Classes worked oot so well fir yi, seems that all its done is gave you some *? looks at Paige* trash.

*Paige is about to lash out at the woman but Scott holds her back*

Scott: Christie, you better leave before Paige isnae the only een tryin' ti tak yer heed aff.

Christie: *laughs yet again* oh dinna worry Scotty boy cause after Anarchy Rulz ah won't be the only face from yir past yi'll hae ti worry aboot, ta ta for now.

*Christiewalks off as Scott lets Paige go*

Paige: Scotty Boy, love, who the fuck was that?

*Scott looks down shaking his head and looks back up to Paige*

Scott: That... wiz ma wife.

*Scott walks off as Paige is obviously shocked by this*

Last edited by SonOfAnarchy91 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:19 pm

CMV FUSION #3

Lisa Evans : I'm here with the man that cost Sunshine his match on Genesis last week and who violently hit Kristen Page with a chair...Aaron Waite
Aaron tell me why on earth did you attack both of them?

Aaron Waite : What's wrong? It looks like you don't want to talk to me. Look what it did to Kristen doesn't matter at all, I mean she can't look any worse right?
I am sick to death of these so called "CMV" veterans getting shot after shot. It's obvious that sometime down the line Sunshine will get one underservingly. I mean I'm sure he would like to '2 time' these new titles.
Little do people know I was on the original NXT a few years ago. Sunshine wasn't. Yet why arnt I a veteran? I figured out why though Lisa it's ok...

Lisa looking at him waiting for his answer

Aaron Waite : It's because I am...GREATNESS...AT ITS GREATEST! And I am better then these quote CMV veterans. But this is a tad more then that, I'll be honest, I'm a tad jealous of the success Sunshine has had, while I had been screwed from time to time. But at Anarchy Rulez, it won't be my head being bashed in, it'll be his arm popping out of its socket.

Lisa Evans : Ok we'll talk about tonight, why did you ditch your tag match and leave LaFave out there alone.

Aaron smiles

Aaron Waite : isn't it obvious? I had to attend to Kristen in hospital, I mean someone had to right? Sunshine was doing his thing, which by the way he lost. And my team got the victory, and I wasn't even there!

Lisa takes it back to the announce team for the main event

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:57 am

Jeremiah Andrews:
Did you see that? Look at me, not a sweat broken. I mean come on, you can have your little asian fool in your corner all you want, but it's all about keeping your cool at the end of the day, and of course. That's just what I do, you see, you don't get stressed about things that come easy to you, which is exactly why I couldn't care lass about Mr Noodle over there in the corner. If anything, that cross eyed fool hindered his partner, you see, getting hit by the million dollar moon landing twice? That's gotta be painful. I wouldn't be surprised to not see that guy in action for weeks? What's his name? Ah I don't care. There's only three things I care about. My business empire, my fame, and these.

Jeremiah Andrews steps back, puffs up and clenches his muscles, raising his arms in the air, flexing his biceps.

Jeremiah Andrews:
These thirty two inch king cobras. I mean look at these, you look at perfection in the dictionary, and you see these boulders. As expected I damn near killed that so called ''Superstar'' in my debut. That's what you can expect from the next generation human, perfection personified. Jeremiah Andrews.

Jeremiah Andrews exhales and does a standing backflip through the air, landing it in perfect form, before ripping off his shirt and flexing his spectacular figure.

Jeremiah Andrews:
HOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHH

Andrews releases the tension and leans into the camera.

Jeremiah Andrews:
Can you feel it CMV Universe. I know I can.

Jeremiah Andrews turns around and walks down the corridor, breaking down a door in his path, dropping money out onto the remains as he passes, just before the camera cuts off it picks up his voice saying.

Jeremiah Andrews:
Don't worry, I'll cover the cost. Spare no expense baby.

Last edited by Miztacular on Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:24 am

Might wanna change that text color, bruv
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:54 pm

Marcantel finally puts away Troy Voodoo as the count reaches 3! After a pretty long and eventful match, Noah McGregor paces around the ring as Marcantel just nods repeatedly, aware of the unconscious carcass to his right. A transmission goes off on the titantron, the arena lights dimming into a complete black. And out of nowhere, Bill Cipher is on the big screen.

P.A (Marta):

When a man has been ridden of all priveliges in his own kingdom, when all the walls that once barricaded his whole world.....once they come down, the man's following actions are inconsequential. They are immune from punishment. He is justified. I am justified! I am justified like no one else has ever been before!

Bill takes off his crown and tosses it down to the floor alongside his velvet cape.

P.A (Marta):

Because when I take a stab in the dark and go 50/50 on my chances, I feel WAY better, because I know your kings and queens hit the ground like rain. You are weak. I have unlocked the ultimate power within my grasp, yet all this seems to fall upon deaf ears. I have unleashed a mere percentage of my army, and they will light my way, light my ascendence. Bill, here, was always watching. I played controller a few times, myself. Who do you think was the one that made Aaron Waite a human tornado?

The P.A system shuts off as Bill kicks the crown to the side as he looks to the ring where McGregor and Marcantel are awaiting order from Marta's right hand man.

Bill Cipher:

Phase 2 can be initiated on the second coming of Levi Marta. For now, we only remain on one task. You know the drill.

Marcantel:

We understand, Bill. Soon is now.

McGregor:

Damn right. We came from tomorrow, so let's take back today. Let's go.

And with that, The Dirty Republic fade into the shadows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:09 pm

Mac Thompson: I am here with Rex Carter and Cousin Billy who now go by the name of Hillbilly Nation. Rex, you now have Cousin Billy by your side and you managed to pull a victory over Hannibal. How do you feel that the hype was real?

Rex takes the mic before pausing for a few seconds and then spitting his dip out by his feet.

{{Rex Carter}}
I told yall that I was gonna give Cousin Billy a call if I kept on losin. I live up to mah promises. I brought in the greatest partner in the trailer park. The trailer park wrasslin champion, Cousin Billy.

{{Cousin Billy}}
A-huh, yall done fucked up now. I was banned from seven different companies cuz they ain't about the mouth I got on me. I speak the truth and wrassle like a dayum rottweiler. And by Rex's side here we gonna win the big one before no time.

With that he pulls out a glass of moonshine before taking one giant gulp and passing it over for Rex to take a swig.

{{Rex Carter}}
That's gooder than uh turkey leg on thanksgiven mornin ahuh!

Rex stops before looking over at Mac Thompson who seems to look uncomfortable.

{{Rex Carter}}
Go ahead and ask me uh nother one of them fancy questions boy!

Obviously drunk at this point Rex pushes Mac against the wall awaiting the question.

Mac Thompson: Uuhhh umm....

{{Cousin Billy}}
Uhh umm nothin, this interview is over! Rex you know how I get when aahhm hungry. Let's go have Wendy whip us up sum good ole biscuits and gravy!

Rex jumps up and down with excitement before speaking once more.

{{Rex Carter}}
Hell yeah a-huh!

With that the two storm off as Mac straighten ups his tie and smokes a cigarette.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:20 pm

CMV FUSION #4

Lisa Evans : Aaron how do you feel about Sunshine's win tonight?

Aaron Waite : I couldn't care less about his match, Borton was clearly distracted, thinking about the safety of his title... My match on the other hand, by the way thanks for asking about it, was great. The better man clearly won.

Lisa Evans : Your win though was a little shady. Tim Lafave clearly had his hands on the ropes at the count of one.

Aaron Waite : Is that his excuse is it? Listen... Greatness was at its greatest tonight. I won. And if Lafave was to complain about it. I'm sure his mommy would love to hear it.

Aaron walks out of frame laughing as Lisa looks frustrated at him.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 3 Empty Amber Briggs 'Actions are stronger then Words'

Post by Vic Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:52 am

Lisa Evans: "Hello im here backstage with Amber Briggs, so you're team lost tonight. do you think that was Kayla(s) fault?"

Amber: "Of course it was her fault she couldn't get the job done, and got pinned for it. I had to deal with Lexin outside the ring"

Lisa: "In the match it seemed to look like Kayla was trying send a message by attacking the arms of her opponent, so how is your arm?"

Amber: " my arm will not play a factor in the match at Anarchy Rulez, as you can see im wearing the Arm pad the doctor prescribed, and I'll be wearing it in my match as well"

Lisa: " I see the tailors working on a new attire for you, why is that?"

Amber: " A girls clothes gotta match their accessories of course Razz"

Lisa: "Well good luck in your title match this sunday"

Amber: "Thanks Lisa, You'll be talking to the first ever Vixens Champion come Sunday"

Amber walks past a seemingly exhausted Kayla Turner, only to turn around and attack her from behind picking her back up and hitting her with the Boss DDT

Last edited by vik123 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

2x Slammy Winner (Match of The Year) (Vixen of The Year)
Duke(Supremacy) -
1x Tornado Tag Team Champion w/ Buzzsaw Jack (Inaugural)
Andrew Briggs(Supremacy) -
3 Time! 3 Time! 3 Time! - CMV LHW Champion
1x Fusion Tag Champion W/ PJ Moon & XGen Classic Winners
1x & Current CMV Undisputed Champion
2019 KOTR Winner
The Briggs Family & Friends

Xbox Live Gamertag: Purple oFireo
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:36 pm

Fusion #4 // Backstage //

Interviewer: I'm here again with Cass LaFave, who just got out of out a tag team match against Amber Briggs and Kayla Turner with her tag-team partner Damjen. Tell us, What's on your mind after that match.

LaFave: I got my revenge, not only did I score the pinfall but I also landed a Cass Blast on my true target. That disgusting excuse for a human, Amber Briggs. Someone disgusting looking as her shouldn't have made it as far as she did in the Vixen's Championship Tournament. Her win during the tournament was a fluke, and I proved that by A. Destroying her in the tag team match and B. Winning the tag team match myself.

My last wish is that Briggs loses the championship match. Someone as talentless as her doesn't deserve to be Vixen's Champion. Come to think of it it, either does Turner. I deserve to be champion.

Before the interviewer can ask another question, Cass walks out of the camera shot and the shot focuses on the interviewer before fading to black.

Fusion #4 // Backstage

Interviewer: I'm here with Tim LaFave who just got out of his match with Aaron Waite. Tim, the match could be called controversial, you had your hands on the bottom rope during the pinfall. The ref didn't see it, or at least claims that, how do you feel about that situation.

Tim: Doesn't matter.

Interviewer: Doesn't... matter?

Tim: Nope, I could care less about that, my focus is only on Borton and my goal to become a two-time Anarchy Champion. Whether Aaron won or lost is beneath my notice, I'm just here to to win against Borton.

Interviewer: Right, about that, your upcoming match with Randy Borton for the Anarchy Championship. What are your thoughts going into that match?

Tim: I've always thought Borto as a friend and collegue. I debuted in a tag team with him and Slate. Even before that, before I signed with CMV, I was following his and Paul Divine's matches religiously. For him to throw that away and betray me, hurts me. Hurts more than losing the Anarchy Title the first time. My feelings going into the match though? The future is untold, all I can do is give it my all, against all odds, and hope it's enough. Borton may hate me, but I respect and love him and even against his protests. I wish him nothing but good luck. Thanks (Insert name here).

Tim walks out of shot and the camera fades to black.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:12 pm

Just moments before Anarchy airs, a video pops up on the CMV website featuring Hillbilly Nation. Both in there locker room, Rex eating Dorito's and Cousin Billy swatting flies.

{{Rex Carter}}
Tonight, imma put that dumb stupid prick through one of them tables. I wish I done gone and broke ur stupid little turkey neck at wrasslemania so I wouldn't have to deal with ya tonight! I ain't had a drop to drink either, I'm fuckin losin it. But im still gonna break ur back over a dayum table. And after that, Paul and Xander can go fuck themselves for all I care a-huh!

{{Cousin Billy}}
Fuck em Rex! Stupid fuckin flies. But don't worry bout nothin. You got this in the bag. Alexander Slate is old news. Get past him in yur career is on track! Imma go off and win that thur battle royal and you win yur match and we gonna have fat paychecks for moonshine next week! But let tonight be uh message from Hillbilly Nation to the world boy! We ain't takin no shit from nobody. We gonna win duh whole dayum thang.

{{Rex Carter}}
YEEEEE HAAAAWWW

{{Cousin Billy}}
A-huh!!!!!!!!

{{Rex Carter}}
A-huh a-huh

The two begin to hop up and down in excitement as they head out of their locker room to go check out the catering.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next