Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: Backstage Area

+18
Topher Mod
iTrouble
The Alpha Female FURY
Rage
Childish Meltzer
Maurie
Mr. Dashing
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
SonOfAnarchy91
Austin
Decided Villain
Tim
Batman
DullChameleon
Miztacular
Borton
Vic
RiftedEnergy
22 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 4 Empty Re: Fusion: Backstage Area

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:34 pm

During the Pre-Show  we cut backstage to one of the contenders for the Light Heavyweight Championship Omega Lee

You smell that? That's the smell of fresh blood in CMV and I've been hearing a lot of things, a lot of things about the new opportunities here in CMV. You want to talk about opportunities, well you're looking at the face of opportunities and unfortunately for the CMV locker room I plan on taking full advantage of that opportunity I have here. This is the place that makes or breaks you. Well where I'm from we kick first and ask questions later. And I've been busting my ass for way too long to let anybody break Omega Lee.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by DullChameleon Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:40 pm

The camera opens to reveal Chet Taylor and Shanaz Andoni lounging in their locker room.  Both men are wearing matching robes, sporting incredible mustaches, and smoking enormous cigars.

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 4 800ecb3f3268acbd627961f288fc87b2

Shanaz: Where oh where have Bo Peep #TrendingWorldwide been?  Riding limousine, kissing jets, stealing wheels and deals, flying guns for Shanaz friend son, updating facebook profiles, and at style show in Uzbekistan.  Now we back in business and back in habit like megasuperstar Whippi Gullberg and back in USSR and back to front and front to back, and major league chew surprise more gnomes and goblins try to take shiny tag belty belts from #TrendingWorldwide.  But everyone know score one for good guys that no hell chance that Chetbacca Taylor and Shanaz Fancypants lose.  So, we enjoy good life champagne and strawberry and smoke cigar size of small branch beaver might use to build damn and help keep warm toasty in winter cold wind.  No one hold candle to talent of #TrendingWorldwide.  So welcome back and hello.
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:19 pm

CMV Anarchy Rulz // Backstage

Interviewer: I'm here with the now two-time Anarchy Champion, Tim LaFave.

The crowd can be heard roaring from the arena.

Tim has the Anarchy Championship resting on his left shoulder as he is glazed over with sweat.

Interviewer: So Tim, after your intense match with Randy Borton, do you have anything to say?

Tim: I told Borto that when this was all over, I would pay him back in spades. Not only did I do that, but I got this.

Tim slaps the face of the championship.

Tim: Now with this around my waist it's time to move onto the next challenger. And whoever that may be, I'm excited to meet in the ring.

Interviewer: What about Borton?

Tim: Borton and I put on a good show and like I said a week ago, whether he feels the same or not, I respect him as a co-worker and a friend and that's the way it's going to stay.

Interviewer: Well, congratulations on the reclamation of the Anarchy Title, back to you DJ.

The shot fades to black.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:08 pm

*The camera pans to Randy Borton sitting on a chair looking disappointed as an interviewer approaches Borton*

Generic Interviewer #420: Sorry if I'm bothering you right now Mr. Borton, but as we saw earlier tonight, Tim LaFave captured the Anarchy title from you in a ladder match. Can we get some thoughts from you?

Borton: Well, tonight didn't go well for me as I thought it would, but I do got a title rematch clause though. Unlike Tim, I'm not going to give let that win slide, in fact I'm officially announcing that I'm invoking my rematch clause at the next PPV. Not just that but I'm going to choose the stipulation of that match.

Generic Interviewer #420: Well, could you tell us what's going to be the match stipulation?

Borton: Nah, I'm too tired, plus I need to get a drink of milk, but I will tell you guys in due time, see ya later Robby.

Generic Interviwer #420: That isn't my name.

Borton: Ok, whatever David.

*Borton gets up and walks away from the Interviewer*
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Vic Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:32 am

Backstage Interview with the Misfits

Lisa: "Hello I'm here with The Misfits and newly crowned Vixens Champion Amber Briggs, how does it feel to be champion?"

Amber: "Oh, it feels great Lisa this is why I called up Yuri and asked him to sign me and my brothers because I knew we'd do great things in this company and I proved everyone wrong and put on a hell of a match with Kayla turner out there and camp out on top"

Lisa: "so Kayla was targeting that arm a lot out there, is it still okay or will your reign as champ be cut short?

Amber: "Do you really think i'd disclose a injury like that? no of course not it was my plan the entire time, Roll the tape"

A video plays showing the Briggs brothers paying off the doctor.

Lisa: "so you lied about you're injury?"

Amber: "yes Lisa I lied, I was in it to win it and I was gonna do anything to put that match in my advantage"

Lisa: "What do you think of Mama Lafaves words on twitter?"

Amber grabs the mic from Lisa, and says these last words to Mama Lafave

Amber: "you called me a hoe, I've never heard such language come from such a OLD Lady but im over it, and now I throw this challenge out to you. If you can beat 3 outta the 4 divas Yuri throws at you, Yuri will put you in a match against me for the title and if you don't then you can crawl to the back of the line and cry like a little baby like the rest of the Vixens"

Aaron grabs the mic and says one last thing

Aaron: "Come this week on fusion, you'll see a new side of the Misfits"

(Dashing plezzzz turn all three of the Misfits heel)
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:35 am

Backstage after being eliminated from the 10 Man Battle Royal after making it to the final three newcomer Omega Lee is seen backstage unwrapping his wrist tape in defeat

Lisa: Sorry to bother you right now Lee but you were just eliminated from the battle royal to become the first Light Heavyweight Champion

Lee: You know sometimes you win some and you lose some, but you always live to see another day, you always live to fight yet again. And well today well Kyle James he was the victor in our battle royal and he is our first Light Heavyweight Champion and well not only did he eliminate me in the final 3 but he eliminated everyone in the match overall and well here I am defeated but I AM NOT DONE see the thing about Omega Lee is well I have a lot of pride, I won't let just one lost be the end of me so I tell you this Kyle James you sleep nice and good with that belt, you move in with that belt, you make sure that belt doesn't leave your side because the next time Omega Lee is near you I will be stronger, faster, and better than ever and I will take away what I feel is mine!

Omega Lee gets up and leaves
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:16 pm

As Anarchy continues, the camera follows Cousin Billy backstage who's walking down the hall with an ice pack on his chin. Sore and upset about losing he walks up to Rex Carter who's also sore and upset sitting on a crate in the hallway with a sweat rag heavier than his wallet on his shoulders.

{{Rex Carter}}
Damn it!

{{Cousin Billy}}
How the hayell is we gonna pay for thanksgivin now?

{{Rex Carter}}
I know a way cuuuuz.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Fusion #5 is underway the camera fades into a convenient store somewhere deep in Mississippi. The footish is being filmed from the security cameras in the store where you see two idiots walking through the door each with a shotgun in hand. They are masked but the masks are the type of masks that show the face and cover up the chin and other parts of the head. They then cock there guns and begin to yell.

{{Cousin Billy}}
Ya'll gonna freeze now ya hear?? Rex go get the turkey and stuffins!

Rex nods his head as he gets a basket and heads to the frozen food section.

{{Cousin Billy}}
Eyy boy! Gimme all dem grizzly cans behind ya. I need me some chew fast! Come on put them in the bag!

As Billy is collecting dip Rex comes back up front with a turkey in hand and various foods in his basket that retain to Thanksgiving. The thing is though, that requires two hands to hold. Therefore, you may realize he no longer has his shotgun.

{{Cousin Billy}}
Rex where duh hayell is yur gun??

{{Rex Carter}}
I sat it down so I can get dis here stuff a-huh.

Then out of no where they hear a gun shot as a Chinese shopper begins to yell out something that nobody can make out. Obviously mad that he was held gun point when Rex went back there. So Cousin  Billy shoots his gun a few times before finally shooting the gun out of his hand. Rex runs up to the man and hits him with a Rex Plex before taking his gun back. The two then proceed to take some money out of the register before shooting all the cameras.

Clerk: That's fine we still got you on tape.

Cousin Billy then heads behind the counter and collects the tape as the two run out and head off in there hickmobile.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:13 pm

*Later in the evening of Anarchy Rulz we are taken backstage with Lisa Evans standing by with Scott Norrie and Paige*

Lisa: Sco-

Paige: *ahem*

Lisa: *sighs* Mr. Norrie congratulations on your victory over Kevin Owens tonight earning a spot in this years King Of The Ring Tournament I just wanted to quickly get your thoughts going into the Tournament?

Scott: Ma thoughts Lisa? Well let me jist git 'is oot 'ih Y first; Nathan Willis, fatboy, maybe yi might want tae step awa' fae 'ih McDonald's afore yi go around critisizing other peoples matches, especially someone fa's far superior ti yu in Every. Single. Way. Tough man 'ahind a keyboard on Twitter I'd like ti see yi say somethin' to ma face yi fat counch. As fir Kevin Owens and ih tournament, thit ah should have won last year BTW. Owens tonight I proved fit ivrybody ahready knew, an' that is thit you arr a one trick pony. Yer first run in CMV wiz nothin' but a fluke! You shouldnuv taken damn near 3 years off boyo cause now you just simply arnae on ma level! I've brushed yu off an' now I look onwards to ih King Of The Ring Tournament, there ain't nothing else ti say, ah'm gonna enjoy runnin' thru ivryone of my opponents and get 'at crown and ain't a damn thing anyone kin do about it!

*Scott is about to walk off when suddenly we hear a slow clap as the camera pans out to reveal Christie Norrie stepping into frame as the happy face of Paige is suddenly changed to anger, as is Scott's*

Christie: Strang words as aiwiz Scotty boy, bit jist remimber tae keep one eye open for ma big suprise fir you ih next time you step intae a ring, cause trust me if WE have our Y you ain't gonna make it past ih first round. Good luck Scott, yer gonna need it.

*Christie leans in and smiles at Paige and slaps her hard across the face before running off laughing as Scott holds Paige back who is screaming in anger as we cut back to ringside.*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 4 Empty Quick Statement From Amber Briggs

Post by Vic Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:53 pm

Camera inside Briggs locker room captures this:

Amber Briggs: "Cass LaFave thinks that she'll beat my 'Ugly' ass tonight, well first of all I think my 400,000 Instagram followers beg to differ on the word you used to describe me, and out in that ring tonight I'll prove to the world that you're nothing but your sons chauffeur...Briggs out"
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:09 am

Halfway through the King of the Ring Tournament during the fallout of Anarchy Rulz, we go backstage to see Mac Thompson with Juan Diaz, preparing for an interview. Mac Thompson notices the camera and stands up, patting down the front of his suit jacket before raising the mic to his mouth.

Mac Thompson:
Welcome to the first edition of Mac’s corner, and tonight we have a special guest, and his name is Juan Diaz, a new Superstar to the CMV roster, making his debut at Anarchy Rulz in the light heavyweight battle royal. Juan, how are you doing?

Juan Diaz:
Thank you for ehh, having me on the show tonight Amigo. It’s good to be here in the top promotion in the world. It is eh, un sueño hecho realidad.

Mac Thompson:
So for those who don’t know Mac’s corner is a small segment where we get to know the Superstars of CMV, so tonight, lets get to know you Juan, firstly, how did it feel when you made your debut at Anarchy Rulz?

Juan Diaz:
There’s only one word to describe it, Mágico. Ever since I was a small niño I wanted to be a part of the biggest promotion in the world. At that time. It was the WWE, but now, it is CMV, and I’m glad to be a part of it. Ever since CMV began, I was always a fan of it, I knew it would go places, with these amazing fans it is no surprise that CMV es el número uno.

Mac Thompson:
So you’ve always been a fan, who has been your biggest influence over the past few years in CMV, and what has been your favourite match?

Juan Diaz:
Well unfortunately, there hasn’t been many superstars like me here in CMV. I would have to say that The Mexican Militia have been my biggest inspirations, as they have proven that Mexicans can do wonders here in CMV, and my favourite match, was probably Sunshine Vs The Undertaker. Acción completa.

Mac Thompson:
I just have a one more question for you, what do you fight for? What inspires you?

Juan Diaz:
I fight for the people, the people are what carries every promotion. The fans here are outstanding, I hope to inspire kids around the globe, and hopefully influence people to take up, the lucha libre style and bring in flair to CMV. I love the response the crowd give me, and as long as I am here, the fans, will be my top priority!

Mac Thompson:
Well there we have it folks, Juan Diaz, one of the newest Superstars here in CMV, I’m sure he’ll rise up the ranks here on Fusion.

Juan Diaz shakes the hand of Mac Thompson and leaves the shot as the camera fades to commercial.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:03 pm

Backstage //

Interviewer: I'm here with Anarchy Champion, Tim LaFave.

Tim, recently Randy Borton says he has a special stipulation in mind for his rematch at Point Break. What do you think the match might be?

Tim LaFave: I have no idea. Could be a Steel Cage? He knows that the last steel cage I got in with Paul Divine, it didn't end well. He could very well be preying on my weaknesses. However, I'd like to think I know Borto better than that and say he'll have a match that includes Pinfall as I'd like to end this rivalry with match of the year title: The Match To End A Bitter Rivalry; A True Champion is Crowned. Or... you know... something like that.

Interviewer: Recently you were a guest commentator for NXT UnMatched and you were asked about how you can still think of Randy Borton as a friend given what he's done to you over the last month. Can you expand on your comments from that show?

Tim LaFave: Of course. A lot of people say I should give up, about how it's only a friendship if both people believe it. I'm against it. When I joined CMV in 2016 I tagged with Borton. Before that I watched his matches. I've always respected Borton, and I always will. Despite his actions, I wouldn't be a true friend if I threw my hands up and said: "Hey, you hit me with a chair, screw you, we're done." I'm a man who believes there's good in everyone and I know Borton's still a good guy. But it boils down to what this business is... A competition. He was right, there is no place for trust and friends in this business. We're all fighting for the top. But against all odds, I'll make room for friends and rivals. And if Borton won't respect me as a friend, come Point Break, he WILL respect me as a competitor. Thanks [Insert Interviewer's Name here]

Tim walks out of shot and the camera focuses on the interviewer before fading to black.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:56 am

CMV FUSION #5

Lisa Evans : I'm here with Aaron Waite who lost in the first rounds to Rex

Aaron shuts her off by putting his hand on the mic then taking it from her

Aaron Waite : Really? You're just going to start the interview like that? He didn't win fairly! There was something in my eye, and i couldn't see the amount of times the ref hit the mat. Oh but Aaron why wouldn't you just kick out at one? Because dramatic effect!

Lisa Evans : oooohkay then well what about Sunshine?

Aaron Waite : What about Sunshine? I ended him, he is done... Along with that stupid girl of his also. I AM GRE

Aaron stops and stares at something off screen, Lisa also turns and stares, she quickly proceeds the other way as Aaron still stares. The camera pans over to see a man in Sunshine's old mask with the burns on the side. Aaron leaps over and clotheslines it as hard as he can only for it to be a mannequin. Aaron picks up the mask and starts to yell at whoever is listening!

Aaron Waite  : WHO PUT THIS HERE!? HUH? WHO!? YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!? I'LL END YOU!

The camera fades to black then the classic transmission plays.
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next