Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

UnMatched: Outside of the Arena

+7
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Borton
Miztacular
SonOfAnarchy91
Twyztad
krzy
Mr. Dashing
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Empty Re: UnMatched: Outside of the Arena

Post by Borton Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:43 pm

I mean

after a 30 minute match with a japanese warrior, that is meant to happen.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Empty Re: UnMatched: Outside of the Arena

Post by Childish Meltzer Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:21 pm

Hurrrrrrrrrt

UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:22 pm

Great now cop & Dashing will over sell concussions just in time for will smith's movie concussion

Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:20 am

Parker appears this time with a huge smile. He starts picking up what looks like the nanican head, But damaged. The paints more onto them as he picks up the camera. He takes a huge breath and looks deep into the screen. "I can do it. I have one more chance. If I do this, I can save us all. We won't have to wait. I can do this. I must not let him win. He will not escape. I burn him when I get the chance. Destroy him instantly. No way for him to escape. He will not leave me. The circus will wait. The Circus... Will wait. And for Thunder... You will lose." He drops the camera on the desk as he osibts over it, his face paint pattern.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:20 am

Parker appears this time with a huge smile. He starts picking up what looks like the nanican head, But damaged. The paints more onto them as he picks up the camera. He takes a huge breath and looks deep into the screen. "I can do it. I have one more chance. If I do this, I can save us all. We won't have to wait. I can do this. I must not let him win. He will not escape. I burn him when I get the chance. Destroy him instantly. No way for him to escape. He will not leave me. The circus will wait. The Circus... Will wait. And for Thunder... You will lose." He drops the camera on the desk as he osibts over it, his face paint pattern.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:25 am

How does one osibts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:48 pm

KinZil wrote:How does one osibts?

Paints*
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:07 pm

We’re back inside the HALO meeting room, and all four members of the group are sitting around the table.

OSIRIS: So here we are.

ANGEL: I’m surprised you let me join you, big guy. Thought you’d be able to handle this meeting on your own.

OSIRIS: I’d make that decision again if it meant not having your smug ass at ringside looking down on me cause you think you’re hot shit.

HAVRET: He has to look down when he talks to you cause you’re so short, Osiris.

Angel chuckles while Osiris growls and looks away.

OSIRIS: All I’m saying is that Brett here’s thinking he’s superman because he’s been here a few months longer than we have. I don’t remember you main-eventing your first show, bro, maybe it won’t hurt to take a page out of my book.

LEONA: But, have you really seen Angel’s book? There’s a chapter on his three-day reign as Television Champion and another on his equally riveting stint as World Champion.

Angel’s head snaps toward Leona and he goes to respond, but she cuts him off.

LEONA: Look Brett, I’m sorry; I’m not here to fight.

ANGEL: Not here to fight… Is that right? Explains why you ain’t won a match, then.

Osiris’ eyes grow wide and Havret stops sketching as Leona

LEONA: I said I’m sorry. What more do you want?

ANGEL: Hold on, let me try something. I’m sorry my wife is dead...looks like nothing changed...guess that makes an apology meaningless, don’t it?

Leona rises to her feet.

LEONA: And how long are you going to keep using that as a crutch? Until we all stop feeling sorry for you?

ANGEL: I don’t… I don’t need anyone to feel sorry for me.

Havret gently places her hand on Leona’s arm, her eyes pleading.

HAVRET: Please, no more fighting--Ginger didn’t like yelling.

Leona’s expression softens as she looks down at Havret. With a sigh, Leona takes the mask off her face and runs a hand through a hair as she walks around the table and toward the door.

LEONA: I’m going to get some air.

She leaves the door open behind her as she exits the room, and everyone left inside remains silent for a few moments before Osiris turns to Angel.

OSIRIS: I suppose it wouldn’t actually hurt to have you there next time I face the dream team.

Despite what just happened, Angel smirks a little.

ANGEL: I suppose not.

Angel look at Havret and gives her a weak smile.

ANGEL: I didn’t mean to upset you with the yelling, it’s just… It’s better I’m not here when she comes back.

Angel gets up to leave prompting Havret to get up to chase after him, but Osiris holds her back.

OSIRIS: Before you go running off to play peacemaker, I just wanted to make sure everything was cool between us after the...picture incident.

HAVRET: Oh! Everything is lovely! Brett helped me put it back together.

OSIRIS: So, you don’t mind if I keep it this time?

HAVRET: Keep it?

OSIRIS: You know, bring it home, hang it on a wall, maybe even call a few friends over to take a look at it in my one-picture gallery.

HAVRET: Of course! I’ll go get it. I’ll even give you the new one I drew.

Havret runs off to retrieve the pictures.

OSIRIS: Oh boy.

Despite saying that, he looks pleased himself for mending that bridge as he takes a seat and looks over some papers.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:51 pm

During episode 8 of NXT UnMatched we head to a hotel a few blocks away from the arena, only to find the dream team filled with excitement.

Ricky Spanish:
Look at those fools. Halo can't keep themselves motivated, they have no chance of ever getting anywhere now that actual talent, is here in NXT.

Kyle Anderson:
Well I me---

Ricky Spanish:
Look Kyle, I know what you're going to say, on paper they've actually beaten us, more than we have then. Way to kill the mood Kyle. When Climb 2 Fame comes around, we need to put these has-beens down for once.

Kyle Anderson:
So we are showin---

Ricky Spanish:
YES KYLE! We are showing up for Climb 2 Fame, why would you even question that. I have no doubt in my mind that we will win this time. We are the best Kyle, you know why we're called the Dream Team?

Kyle Anderson:
Because we're the be---

Ricky Spanish:
BECAUSE WE'RE THE BEST.

The Dream Team proceed to high five and chest bump. As the NXT General manager walks into the room. Both men fall into line in front of Kane, who towers above them.

Kane:
I am fully prepared, to give you, this match at Climb 2 Fame, against Halo, if you can put down, that two bit punk, Brett Angel, you'd be doing me, and The Authority, a big favor. But tonight, in exchange for allowing this match, I want you to do me a favor next week, on the go home show.

Kyle Anderson steps forward to get a word in but Ricky Spanish swiftly pushes him aside and steps up.

Ricky Spanish:
What can the best team in NXT history do for you Kane my boy? We are the Dream Team of course, with us, anything can be accomplished. You look at what other teams do, then you look at us, and we do it ten times better.

Kane:
That's good to hear. Next week, in the Co-Main Event, I want you guys, to take on Chris Adams, Zack Starr, and his brother, Nick Starr in a six man tag team match.

Kyle Anderson:
But who--

Ricky Spanish:
Who will we be teaming with?

Kyle Anderson stands, looking at Ricky Spanish, shaking his head, before looking back at Kane.

Kane:
Your tag team partner, will be, the man who won on his return, to NXT. Nathan Willis. I expect good things next week, and good luck, with your match against Halo, at Climb 2 Fame, in two weeks time.

Kane turns away and walks towards the exit of the Hotel, while Ricky Spanish and Kyle Anderson turn to eachother and high five.

Ricky Spanish:
What an opportunity this is for me, lets get preparing.

Ricky Spanish runs off leaving Kyle Anderson standing in the lobby as the camera fades to black.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:52 pm

INT. Zack Starr's backyard in Hollywood Hills
TIME. Warm California Afternoon

Zack Starr sporting a speedo and his trademark sunglasses walks into frame while putting his hair in a man bun takes a seat in front of the camera he has facing his Infinity Pool

Zack Starr:
Now I wanted to wish all of the NXT faithful out there and many of my fans and supporters a Happy Sunday, so please pull yourselves away from those message boards and dirt sheets and allow me a moment of your tremendously productive time.

Now we're nearing a very important PPV for NXT named "Climb 2 Fame" and during that PPV I may have the chance to go one on one with Leo Cruiz for his Television Championship. Now Leo if I'm not mistaken your manager Cole Savage said not to long ago that "As the hottest thing on T.V. right now, as the reason why you all bothered tuning in, there's absolutely, positively nobody on this earth better suited to hold the Television Championship than the man known as Leo Cruiz."

Zack Starr looks down away from the camera and sighs in disappointment and turns back to the camera

Way to check your sources asshole. We all know there's gold on the ceiling just make sure you're tall enough to reach it or in Leo's case have Cole Savage place you on his shoulders. Savage believes you have everything it takes to be a franchise player here on NXT he's short, he ides his face so he's obviously great for promotional materials, he's bland, and most importantly of all he can do a flip and only a small small small percentage of 90% of the roster can do that. Only at least Nick Starr can do it with substance. Leo Cruiz is so undeserving to be Television Champion than Adrian Brody winning an Oscar before Leonardo Dicaprio. I guess doing botched flips and spots and having a black guy with CTE is much more entertaining than say oh I don't know

Being one of the last John Wayne in this town with the REVOLT because everyone has their heads so far up their you know what, that they lost sight of what NXT should be about and that's ENTERTAINMENT and WRESTLING FOR THE PEOPLE and I'll be damned if I let Kane and Company ruin what I'm great at doing showing the world what true talent, true dedication, true passion for wanting to be the best performer in the history of this business. NOT the champ, NOT the franchise, but the absolute best ever comes from the heart. NOT by managers, NOT by script writers NOT by flashy flips, dives, or spots but simply being THE best in every aspect there is and I can go to sleep at night knowing I did everything my way.

Zack Starr removes his glasses and tosses them onto the table
He stands up from his chair and walks to his pool
Gets on his diving board and dives in

Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:44 pm

As the screen comes up, a circus is shown with everybody leaving. Two clowns come out the tent, one huge and average.

Buddy: HA HA DID YOU SEE THE LOOK ON THEIR FACE WHEN YOU SNAPPED THAT GUY IN HALF?! OH HOW HILARIOUS (Loud laughter)

Buddy wipes a tear of laughter from his eye while leaning his arm on the giant clown.

Buddy: You know Brutus I am so gl-

The manager interrupts Buddy and starts yelling at them

Manager: WHAT WAS THAT?!

Buddy: Why what ever do you mean?

Manager: YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, I HIRED YOU TO ENTERTAIN, NOT SCARE!!! AFTER WHAT YOU TWO IDIOTS DONE I HAVE HAD TEN KIDS SLAP ME, I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU THAT YOU CANT SCARE THE KIDS YOU HAVE TO MAKE THEM LAUGH!!

Brutus just stands there, and Buddy reacts

Buddy: You know friend, have you ever heard of a little movie called "It," you see Pennywise is our hero. We love how he scared and killed the little kids,

Buddy claps his hands as a sign for Brutus, and Brutus walks away to get something.

Buddy: So yeah, we love scaring kids I mean we told you that when you hired us.

Manager: I thought it was a joke, but now I know one thing, WHEN I HIRED YOU TWO I HIRED TWO COMPLETE MORONS WHO ARENT FUNNY AT ALL AND SHOULD JUST GO BACK TO THE SEWERS WHERE THEY BELONG!!!!

Buddy stands there with a frown on his face,

Buddy: Wow boss, that really hurt, but I guess your right. About one thing, it was all a joke.

After Buddy says that Brutus comes up behind him and strikes him with a hammer. As the manager is knocked down, Buddy laughs and tells Brutus

Buddy: Ha HA HA WELL BRUTUS YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO GNAW ON THE BOSS, GO AHEAD!!

After Buddy's order, Brutus pounces on the manager and starts gnawing on the managers head,

The camera zooms out with the manager screaming and the circus lights and music drowning out his scream

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:59 am

After her match with "1 Shot" Dirty Diana is taken to the nearest hospital for facial reconstruction surgery
After being bedridden in a hospital bed for the rest of the week
It was time to remove the bandages from around her face
After slowly removing all of the bandages the doctor's eyes widen from shock and awe of Diana's new face
Diana grabs a mirror from her bed stand
Dirty Diana gasps in surprise

Dirty Diana:
Wait until the boy's get a load of me.....

Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next