Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

UnMatched: Outside of the Arena

+7
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Borton
Miztacular
SonOfAnarchy91
Twyztad
krzy
Mr. Dashing
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 5 Empty Re: UnMatched: Outside of the Arena

Post by Maurie Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:04 am

The one they call 'The ManHunter' is in a dark, mysterious room. He looks deep into the soul of the viewer with his heartless white eyes.

He punches through a cinder block behind him. He then throws a bolder over his head.

He pulls out his long list of NXT names. It has the biggest names like Brett Angel and the smallest names like the newer rookies just arriving.

He pulls out a red marker. He crossrs off his own name for sone strange reason.

The screen fades to black as he looks to the sky.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 5 Empty Re: UnMatched: Outside of the Arena

Post by Maurie Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:34 am

Thunder and Parker are both in the basement as they have split it in half. Parker has his side decorated with colors and idols. Thunder has his side dark with his face in the roof above his sleepibg area. Parker his laying back relaxed in the cold floor as Thunder slams a book down. He looks at Parker and studies his movements.

Thunder
Hmmm.

Parker
You do see, this is why you have no friends.

Thunder grunts as he ioend the book again.

Big Chris
One if you needs to go get food.

Thunder
I will go. Get away from this idiot.

Thunder leaves as he runs off to some market. The people are intimidated by his painted face. They back away as he steals some food. He tries to object some sort if poison into the food while he is trying to kill pushes

He gets back to the bus they travel in. He pushes down the door and slams the food down

Parker
So poison? Not my first choice to die but I guess you're not they smart.

Thunder punches through a table and walks off in rage.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:37 am

Cole Savage and Leo Cruz have escaped the cold of winter to relax on a tropical island. Cruz is lying on his stomach while a woman in a bikini applies suntan lotion, while Savage sits in a recliner sipping a brightly-colored drink out of a comically large glass.

Ahhhh…

Now THIS is the life. Warm sand between my toes, a cool drink in my hand, my client getting a nice break from all the drama and the controversy and the sinking ship known as NXT.

What more could you ask for? What more can a successful manager want?

Oh, I know what you’re all thinking. Just why oh why can Cole Savage possibly be so happy, so relaxed, so at peace with the world when Leo Cruz didn’t win the Television Championship?

Because he didn’t NEED to win the championship, silly!

Did you all forget already? The historic title reign Leo Cruz had earlier in the year that set the world on fire? Why revisit the past? Why try to top the legendary?

You all are so simple minded sometimes that it hurts me. It truly does. If you thought that Showdown was about Leo Cruz winning the Television Championship again, then that just goes to show why Cole Savage is the greatest mind in CMV history, and why no one else comes close.

Showdown was about showing ol’ Johnny Sampson what I’m capable of–what WE’RE capable of. Sure he can make the matches and try to push around the superstars who won’t bow to his every will and demand, but when push comes to shove, Cole Savage has a few tricks up his sleeve, and I’m not afraid to use them.

Showdown was about getting Leo Cruz into the Television Championship match just because he could. I “persuaded” Johnny boy to make that six-man tag, made sure Leo spent as little time in that match as possible then whispered enough sweet nothings into Bryan Novak’s ear so that he was a  non-factor in the match. The R ‘n’ L Express were just along for the ride, so to speak. Kane wouldn’t let them come back because of their “differences” so I told them I had a way for them to wrestle in NXT at least one more time and they didn’t need to be asked twice.

Showdown was about reminding people just how threatening Leo Cruz’ mere presence is. He already beat the champ, he had nothing to prove. People want to say that I dragged the ref out of the ring while conveniently forgetting that I only did so because the ref “didn’t see’ that Leo had an arm under the bottom rope. And let’s not forget that, in that title match, LEO CRUZ WAS NOT PINNED!

As for what’s next? Who knows? I’m smart enough to know that Sampson is going to do everything he can to keep us away from the titles, but that doesn’t mean he can stop us forever, or that we can’t have any fun on the way there.

Savage leans back and takes another sip of his drink while the screen fades to black.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:30 pm

It is the night after Showdown and Thunder is plotting against long lasting rival, his nicer half, Parker.

He starts to tale notes and try to strategize on what he should do.

He paces back and forth the basement while he rumages through Parker's stuff.

He throws around his clothese and old match tapes while he struggles to find anything. He then searches under his bed. A long box is placed under there. He opens it and is surprised by it.

Inside of it was a newer attire. It was shiny with strange green and yellow. It thens started to blink red on the box while it was opened for too long. Thunder panicked and threw it back under. The door then was knocked open as Parker came down the stairs.

Parker had dyed his hair minty green and had a different paint design, in honor to his inspiration on Fusion. He looked around at the mess while Thunder lied on the bed.

Thunder
Brother, well what have we here?

Parker
Nothing except you going through my stuff.

Thunder
No such thing.

Parker grabbed Thunder's arm and pulled him towards. He stared deep into his eyes as Thunder then fell to the ground.

Thunder
How did you-

Parker
You are on the Insanity Circus, I have power that is only used when needed. Paralyzed for now. And just for good measure, we share the same mind. I always know what you're doing.

Thunder
Curse your name! Wait until....ughh!

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5