Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

UnMatched: Outside of the Arena

+7
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Borton
Miztacular
SonOfAnarchy91
Twyztad
krzy
Mr. Dashing
11 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Empty Re: UnMatched: Outside of the Arena

Post by Miztacular Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:29 am

ChildishGent wrote:
After her match with "1 Shot" Dirty Diana is taken to the nearest hospital for facial reconstruction surgery
After being bedridden in a hospital bed for the rest of the week
It was time to remove the bandages from around her face
After slowly removing all of the bandages the doctor's eyes widen from shock and awe of Diana's new face
Diana grabs a mirror from her bed stand
Dirty Diana gasps in surprise

my initial reaction to this promo
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

UnMatched: Outside of the Arena - Page 3 Empty Re: UnMatched: Outside of the Arena

Post by krzy Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:08 am

“Quiet on the set!”

Somebody yells as the screen fades from black into a shot of various people moving about on a television set, getting the props and the like in place so that a scene can be shot. The camera pans around to see Zack Starr sitting in a chair going over his lines to himself while a woman touches up his makeup so that he looks flawless in front of the camera.

Apparently NXT’s very own Television Champion has scored a cameo on the latest hit television show. Perhaps he wasn’t lying when he implied that he was NXT’s hottest commodity. Satisfied that he’s memorized his lines, or perhaps ready to show off his immense talent by improvising, Starr waves the makeup lady off and gets out of the chair and over to the set piece.

The scene is taking place in a hospital room. A person with bandages fully covering his or her face is lying in the hospital bed and Starr takes a seat next to the bed. He clears his throat dramatically and sweeps his hair out of his face, then signals to the director that he’s ready to begin.

“Action!”

Starr feigns anger, telling the bed-ridden burn victim, apparently his half-brother after his father remarried, that he’s going to find out who set fire to the family home. Starr takes his hand and presses his forehead down against the mattresses, closing his eyes as he grieves for the camera. His acting chops are actually not too shabby.

The doctor walks into the room, the camera zooming down to the person’s feet then all the way up to his head to reveal the man as Cole Savage, almost unrecognizable behind the face mask. Savage stands silently until starr looks up, annoyed and shouts that the doctor missed his line.

That’s when various members of the crew pounce, jumping Starr the moment he realizes that this was all an elaborate trap set up by Savage. The director, the extras, the cameramen they were all paid off, hell maybe the food was laced with something too!

Starr is on the floor screaming in agony while he’s jumped by Savage’s hired hands. Meanwhile Savage rips off the doctor’s mask to reveal a wide grin now plastered on his face, clearly pleased with what’s going on.

Done standing on the sidelines, Savage orders two of the men to hold a groggy Starr in pace. Savage shouts that Starr was stupid to think there wouldn’t be consequences for his actions. Then Savage charges forward and nearly pierces Starr’s heart with an Ice Cold Kick! Savage gets off the ground and wipes the dust off his clothes. He puts on his shades and says that this was just a warning before turning and heading off set before the screen fades to black.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:32 am

Nick Starr is recording at an undisclosed location hiding from Marko Punish and he's wearing Marjo Punish's mask
Starr breathes heavy as if he's trying to impersonate Marko

Nick Starr:
Jesus Christ Marko, how long has its been since you washed this thing?! I can barely breath!

Starr removes the mask nd tosses ot to the ground

Starr:
Ok Marko I want you to listen nd listen good because Ibelieve its in your best interest that you listen to what I have to say. See I just can't seem to figure you out. Before I came here I considered you as one of the top professional wrestlers in all of NXT but your recent actions tels me something completely different. That tells me I'm not dealing with a professional wrestler, hell I'm not even addressing a man, I'm addressing a boy in a man's body. A boy who wants to be in good graces with Papa Kane, I'll give you credit you're the only one in the Authority addressing us as everyone else sits on the fence while you take on the REVOLT. But Marko I want you to really think about what you're fighting for, you're currently fighting for the destruction of an industry. An industry in which you pride yourself in doing and if this plague known as the Authority if The Authority continues what happens to people like us, people who are professional wrestlers for a full-time living and after you watch this video I'll give you your mask back at the start of NXT. Just think about what I told you.

Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:35 am

*Parker appears again. He can barely stand after climb to fame. He lifts himself up as he gasp for energy.*

Parker
I have been small for too long. I get a title shot... Wasted. I get another at climb to fame... Wated! I have nothing else to get me to the top. I will bring my family and they will bring me as I am, broken!

*Parker still staggering on his legs. He grabs a neon green drink from the desk that the camera stands. He stares at it dropping a tear, and swallows it all down! He falls again, this time he isn't coming back up. Two hands reach in to lift him to his feet. One a large dark man and the other a muscular bald man. He is lifted to his feet as he stands with full strength.*

Thunder
Goodbye to all you've known, as now Parkers better side has shown. Never again weak and fragile, as now I've brought my family to battle. No soul is safe from the danger approaching, now I have two others to do my coaching. Behold the circus to shatter all imagination, hold on to your world as it reaches insinuation!

Bull
The Insanity Circus has arrived!

Big Chris
NXT is ours!

Thunder
No Parker to save you!
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:22 am

Night before the biggest match of her career Dirty Diana is in her hotel room doing her make-up using her phone as a mirror begore adressing the camera
Diana places her phone nd make-up down

You know growing up in Brooklyn  I was never the girl to get looked at, I was always the girl who was looked passed. I had to think for a second wondering "What do I need to do to draw people to me?" "What doI need to do to make people want to be around me?" I have to become successful,  people are drawn to success I don't wantt o be that young girl who was ignored nd was laughed at l, I want to be a woman that is so successful she is feared. I want women to be intimidated by me, I want men to want me, I want to be the new Womens Champion.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:46 pm

A Japanese restaurant is being closed on a drizzly thursday night, the rain lubricating the concrete floor on the outside. A young man with bright, colourful hair is thrown out on his ass, kipping up seconds after like Shawn Michaels.

Owner:

And stay out! For the last time, you do NOT defecate on a customer's dinner. The audacity of your heinous act, it was--

Xyler:

Radical, dude?

Owner:

No--

Xyler:

Gnarly?

Owner:

No!

Xyler:

Too cool for school? That rules? The crown jewel? Fo shizzle, my nizzle, don't be a fool? As soft as sheep's wool? Sexier than baby drool? As hard as your nan's--

Owner:

GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE! AND DON'T EVER COME BACK.

The opposite window shatters, and a equally radical and vibrant man falls to the ground next to Xyler.

Craz:

That ain't cool, O-dawg.

Owner:

......Delinquents.

The two start giggling at each other.

Craz:

Hey, Xyler!

Xyler:

Hey, Craz!

Craz:

You know what time is it?!

Xyler:

You betcha, Craz!

Xyler & Craz:

Synthesized music!

Xyler and Craz pull their rada-guitars out of their pockets and serenade the customers from outside the restaurant. Screams can be heard from the restaurants: "My ears!" "Help me!" "Stop it! Oh lord, it hurts!". But Xyler and Craz don't care, they're too oblivious because of the radical week they've been having. And to think, these two radical gentlemen are on their way to NXT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:50 pm

*Thunder reveals himself to the camera as he stares deeply into it with a crazed look. He grabs Big Chris by the beard as he pull him towards. He then grabs the chain on Bullas he yanks him closer as well. He whispers in both of their ears as they then look back at the camera and scowl.*

Thunder
You see, we are a family. We are a nation. We are The Insanity Circus! But the thing is, we don't care for each other one bit. We care for ourselves. We succeed as one as we make our individuals stronger. Those who prove us will have all to pay! Those who join us, well, you can't. There is no one who can compete with our placement as a stable. We would destroy the whole locker room if we didn't need the jobs.

Bull
I hold the strength of am entire Heavyweight division.

Big Chris
I hold the size of a Monster in your little book.

Thunder
And I hold not only the mind, but the speed, that goes uncompared. But that's not what makes us great. We are great because we combine and make the most desired thing you could hate. Three Fears, combined in unity! So at Contingency we want the best three who think they could match our power, size, and brain. If we win we want first in line for the tag team and European championships. As that night will mark the exit of Parker and enter of Thunder!

Big Chris
The destruction I bring will be irreversible and will come to no end.

Bull
The pain that will be suffered will be remembered as I mark my footprint in the heart of my foes and punch their teeth down their throats.

Thunder
The Circus is Coming!
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:26 am

--INT. Venice Beach shores --TIME. Afternoon

Revolt members Jaymes Landon Vain, Nick & Zack Starr are at the beach lounging, tanning, and watching beautiful wet women play volleyball
JLV goes to flirt with the women while the Starr's stay back enjoying their tan

Nick Starr:
I love it, this is awesome bruh this wonderful weather I'm loving it

Zack Starr:
You know what I just found out? I found out I have to defend my T.V. Title against uhhhhhhh Blizzard. Can You believe that? Which everybody know is Omega-Z, I feel like everybody is so stupid and that we're the only ones that see Omega-Z without his stupid mask I don't even know why he's even here.

Nick Starr:
Sometimes it makes me feel like I'm taking stupid pills, I swear it does. I probably know why he took that stupid get-up off and came to NXT its to run away from the shame he caused for himself on that second rate show Fusion and now wants to feed on your star power, I mean why else would he be here?

Zack Starr:
Ah oh well he's not getting my title anyway

Nick Starr:
The only thing "Blizzard" is going to win that night is a free photo-op with "The Star Attraction" Zack Starr. You're not the Television Champion by accident, that was destine to happen and belive me bro you are going to be one of the greatest T.V. Champions that NXT has ever seen

Both Starrs laugh as JLV comes back with the volleyball playing women for each men to enjoy
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:32 am

*Thunder turns on the camera as he looks into the screen. He then turns it to the painted manican heads behind him.*

Thunder
You see thesee poor faces remind me of something. They didn't want to be changed and painted, just like Parker didn't want to be remodeeled in my body. But he was broken, i had to fix him. But we aren't hereto speaak of Parker, oh no. We are here to speak of Contingency! What a big show, right? How big would it be when i show that Thunder is capable of all as he will seekout and destroy all in his path with nothing but his pure wit, and my dear brothern. Bull and Chris have other bussiness to attend to that night as I will be triumphant alone. But be sure, don't let these bandages fool you. These were weakness for Parker, but they are strength to me. Just one last drink and I'll be good as new.

*Thunder takes sip of the green drink again as he fallsback and knocks over the painted faces. He smies and chuckles manically.*

Thunder
I'm Coming! The Circus...Is Coming!
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:05 pm

*Thunder place the camera back on the desk after Contingency. He's back on the old creepy basement. He staggers to walk backward as the screen goes blurry. He focuses the camera as Bull and Big Chris appear. They help Jim up as he pushes them away out of pride. He lofts himself up painfully as he then punches the desk behind him.*

Thunder
It's not over. It's never over. Get it. Get my medicine. Get my...

*He falls as again he can barely stand. Bull quickly pours the green drink as Chris lifts Thunder up. Bull pours thecdrink in his mouth. Thunder starts shaking and shaking as he finally regains his facalties. His eyes pop as they grow wide open. His heart beats a thousand miles a minute. He gets up as he starts his maniacle laugh and stares down at the camera. He grabs it and throws it at the ground. The screen is cracked as it aims toward the ground. All you can see is the floor as the audio let's you hear...*

Thunder
The Circus Is Coming!
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:37 am

Hopefully you're viewing this on CMV's stupid website and if you are then they've done what I asked congratulation CMV because I got a message for the "Prince of Puberty" Nick Starr as I stand here recording this promo on my cell phone in selfie mode. Nick Starr I'm not someone who whines and complains just kidding yes I am, you won the NXT World Title at NXT Contingency I'd say you won fair and square and congrats but you didn't beat me you didn't pin D'Angelo St. Daniels but still gooooooooood for youuuuu kid

DSD claps sarcasticlly

You're "The Man" right now but you don't deserve to be the man so far you've done nothing as the champion of this company. You were destroyed by my new dear friend Bryan Novak and you fell on your face and lost to that gringo pretending to be a Mexican Luchador Leo Cruz You're a snot nose punk a rank amateur and I hate you, you're a fake champion, you're a transitional champion for me, remember I'm the guy that beat Brock Lesnar who else can say that? Who else can claim to be the BEST in NXT...no one.
So I'll gladly become a 2x NXT World Champion, I'll gladly show why I am the best in NXT, I'll gladly show why I am The Gate City God, I'll gladly show why I'm the champion NXT needs.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:56 am

We are taken to a segment filmed a few weeks ago away from the arena, the shot opens to see D'Angelo St. Daniels and Nathan Willis in a cheeky Chevy Suburban, they pull up to the side of the road next to a bar in the middle of nowhere. Willis looks over to DSD and begins to talk

Nathan Willis:
So explain to me why we're here again?

D'Angelo St. Daniels:
How many times do I have to tell you man, Kane has been looking into potential members to help the authority keep control of the roster, this is apparently the baddest guy on the market, here, look at this.

DSD pulls out a file with an image of a masked man on the front titled "Ivan" he turns the pages and shows Nathan Willis as he does

Nathan Willis:
Seven Foot and two inches tall?!

D'Angelo St. Daniels:
Yeah he's going to be hard to miss, look at this, spent 15 years inside a Russian gulag towards the end of the Cold War, released in 2007, his current occupation is unknown, but you can be damn sure he's a tough S.O.B

Nathan Willis:
So are we getting him now?

D'Angelo St. Daniels pulls out a contract and looks towards the camera.

D'Angelo St. Daniels:
You could say we're....

DSD puts on some ink black shades and looks right into the camera.

D'Angelo St. Daniels:
Signing him to a ironclad contract

DSD looks over to see Willis has already left the car, DSD sighs before opening his door, putting the contract in his pocket and buttoning up his suit. The duo of Nathan Willis and DSD make their way into the bar and find a table at the back, they sit down and begin to look over the crowd of outcasts to find the man called Ivan. They look down the middle of the crowd to see a huge figure hunched over the bar. DSD points towards him which gets Nathan Willis' attention.

Nathan Willis:
How do we know he's the guy?

Without hesitation DSD picks up a pint glass from the table next to him and launches it across the bar, it smashes over the head of the towering figure. Who stands up, the bar goes silent, he roars in a thick Russian accent.

Ivan:
WHO THROWS THIS?!

Ivan turns around to see DSD leaning back on his chair point at Nathan Willis behind his back, Ivan notices and gets up to his feet, towering over everybody else in the bar, he walks towards Nathan Willis, barging through the crowd, spilling drinks, knocking people over. He reaches Willis, towering over him he picks him up by the neck with one hand, and throws him through the crowd like a bowling ball sending people to the ground. Some members of the crowd retaliate, they swing chairs at Ivan, the wood cracking over his back, he picks a member of the crowd up by the arm swinging him around, using him as a weapon sending people flying across the room, the camera pans to DSD who's still watching from his table, after several moments of constant noise it stops as a man flies over DSD's head, the bar goes silent, the camera focuses on Ivan who walks back towards the bar pushing Nathan Willis over again as he does. He sits down and begins to drink again

D'Angelo St. Daniels:
Oooh, this certainly is the right guy.

DSD gets up from his seat and pats his suit down before walking across the bar towards Ivan, bodies scattered everywhere. He leans in next to Ivan like a champ, and slips the contract out of his pocket, he looks away and talks quietly.

D'Angelo St. Daniels:
I'm going to keep this short and sweet, in front of you on this table is a contract, a contract to a wrestling promotion by the name of CMV, I won't get into the details, but someone of your talents would fit right in, the contract is all done, it just needs your signature. See you soon.

DSD pats Ivan on the back and gets up, he walks across the bar again out the door. In a rush, Nathan Willis gets to his feet and before scrambling after DSD he gives a stern look to Ivan who continues to chug Vodka straight from the bottle, he runs out the door and the camera pans to Ivan who sits at the bar, studying the contract before the camera fades to black.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next