Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cole Savage Sets His Sights on the Alpha Championship! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cole Savage Sets His Sights on the Alpha Championship! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cole Savage Sets His Sights on the Alpha Championship! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cole Savage Sets His Sights on the Alpha Championship! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cole Savage Sets His Sights on the Alpha Championship! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cole Savage Sets His Sights on the Alpha Championship! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cole Savage Sets His Sights on the Alpha Championship! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cole Savage Sets His Sights on the Alpha Championship! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cole Savage Sets His Sights on the Alpha Championship! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cole Savage Sets His Sights on the Alpha Championship! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cole Savage Sets His Sights on the Alpha Championship!

+3
Batman
Austin
krzy
7 posters

Go down

Cole Savage Sets His Sights on the Alpha Championship! Empty Cole Savage Sets His Sights on the Alpha Championship!

Post by krzy Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:40 am

The Genesis crowd erupts in cheers as Cole Savage’s music unexpectedly hits, but they’re not complaining. The thousands packed to this sold out arena stand to their feet and applaud, celebrating Savage’s ultimately failed attempt to bring down Schmidty. Savage’s luxury vehicle of the week rolls onto the stage in all its glory. A blindingly white, clean-as-a-whistle coupe that some of these folks can’t even afford to look at.

Savage steps out of the vehicle, and from his demeanor to the smile on his face, the only indication that he was in the battle of his career a few days earlier is the tell tale bandage across his forehead covering up the wound that once let blood gush freely through it. He dances his way down the ramp, soaking in the atmosphere and thriving in it--all eyes are on him, just the way he likes it.

The Living Legend grabs the microphone waiting on the steel stairs, then exits the ring. The masses watch as he climbs up to the middle rope where he poses immediately prompting a display of flashing cameras from those wanting to preserve this memory forever.

So let’s cut to the chase, shall we? It’s been a few days, but from the pain still going through my body it feels like that match with Schmidty ended just a few minutes ago.

The mere mention of the name drives the people into a frenzy, the boos are deafening, the hatred and tension palpable. Under the right circumstances a riot may have broken out, but at the very least, the people have too much respect for Cole Savage for that to come to fruition.

I can’t help but agree. I’ll be the first to admit: Schmidty got me. We stood toe to toe in the ring, and he showed me that he wasn’t half as bad as I thought he was. The kid’s got guts, I’ll give him that much. I don’t know about being the greatest wrestler alive, but Ascendance happened to be the second time of day that the broken clock was right.

The first time the broken clock was right was a few weeks back. I tuned him out at some point so I can’t recall his exact words, but there it was something along the lines that I didn’t accomplish much in my career. In a way, there was some truth behind it. What I’ve already done has been legendary, best-selling songs and blockbuster movies will be inspired by my exploits, but I did jump into my managerial career with one thing left on my bucket list.

When I lost to JustIN Sane, you could make the argument for ring rust, the same thing for Schmidty, but those are just excuses that I don’t believe. I could leave today and come back ten years from now and be the best damn wrestler on the roster. But then again, I tried that two times and it backfired on me. Fool me twice, right?

Savage chuckles as the people break out into a chant of “You still got it!”

What I got was a revelation. I’m not gonna let that happen a third time, and the only way to do that is by wrestling week in and week out until I win a World Championship. Which explains one of the reasons why I’m here.

Just when you thought the people couldn’t get any louder, they find a way to stretch the decibel levels. Savage wrestling full time? On Genesis? Sounds too good to be true. Yet here he is.

That’s right, Cole Savage is now a Genesis wrestler, and let’s put the first question brewing on the back of your minds to rest: I didn’t choose Genesis because Schmidty scared me off. I chose Genesis because I need to win the Alpha Championship.

Because of Tim LaFave.

What??? The fans cheer, as expected, when LaFave’s name is brought up...but considering the history between the two, this isn’t the context they’d want to hear it in.

I’ll concede that Schmidty did indeed beat me at Ascendance, BUT he owes a big thank you to ol’ Timmy Boy for the assist. And I know what Tim’s been through, and I know how you all feel about him, and I would never say something like that without evidence...so here’s your evidence.

Savage turns and points to the screen as a video clip starts to play.

Cole Savage Sets His Sights on the Alpha Championship! VahmZf5

As you can see, Tim threw his father into my favorite corner. It’s an action that looks innocent enough, but I can assure you that there was malicious intent behind it. See, Tim and I have our history, and he knew how I felt about that specific corner and he knew that my match was of course, the actual main event, and thus, after his. So he hit his father just hard enough to knock that turnbuckle pad slightly askew, knowing that it would bother me. It wasn’t until after the match that I was able to put the pieces together, I was so busy preparing for my battle that I wasn’t able to catch what Timmy did until after the fact. If I had known...

Savage shakes his head somberly, believing every word that he’s saying.

If I knew then what I know now...I would have never touched that pad. Instead I made one of the biggest mistakes of my career, and it cost me.

Savage motions again to the titantron where a different clip starts to play.

Cole Savage Sets His Sights on the Alpha Championship! TYp72cZ

As you can see, I desperately tried to fix the pad so that it was at an approved regulation angle, but my hands were so sweaty from touching Schmidty that the pad slipped through my fingers and before I could go out to retrieve it, Schmidty was hounding me like a dog. And just when I thought he couldn’t sink any lower...he did….he did...well, there are no words that even I can use to describe this atrocity.

Cole Savage Sets His Sights on the Alpha Championship! WB3Lp1A

Savage wipes away a tear and looks away from the screen.

Schmidty for all his talk, had to resort to underhanded tactics. If I was five years older, I would have to walk with a cane for the rest of my life!

I thought I left Timmy in the past, but clearly he wasn’t too wrapped up in his downward spiraling career to conspire to drag me down with him. That’s why I’m here. Though, I’m not going to go after Tim directly, no. Let the history books show that Tim LaFave, for all that he has accomplished in a career that I won’t hesitate to say has been impressive, has NEVER beaten Cole Savage in a one on one match, and since we know that won’t change, why go for the low-hanging fruit?

Instead, I’m going to hit him where it hurts. I’m going to take what’s left of his legacy. I’m going to WIN the Alpha Championship and be a better champion than he ever was. When it all said and done, and people rank the greatest to ever hold the Alpha Title, they’ll say:

Cole Savage.

Everybody else.

Tim LaFave.

As they already say about the Hardcore Championship.

Savage is starting to garner a mixed reception for the crowd. They appreciate him, even adore him for standing up to Schmidty, and for his legendary aura in general, but he’s also gunning for one of the most beloved superstars in CMV history, and even his twisted justifications can’t warp their perception of the truth.

The LaFaves have been a thorn in my side for too long, from son to mother to son again, but if they’re my most despised, then the Kents are right behind him. Ryan....Ryan...Ryan.

I still remember, the twitter “wars” we had. If you can call it a war. It was more like you not realizing that you brought guns to a nuclear war, and you got your feelings hurt so badly that you and your brother went looking for me, thinking that I would give you more of my time than 140 characters.

You weren’t worth more than that, and so I had my...friends...deal with you instead. Clearly, that wasn’t enough to deter you as you picked yourself up by the bootstraps to make yourself Alpha Champion...coincidentally, the very same title that I now have set my sights on.

Even you could see why that would be a problem.

Savage smirks, that old mischievous glimmer back in his eyes.

Things have changed since those days on twitter. Now you have something I want, which means you’re now worth my time, which means your time as champion is coming to an end….which means my becoming the next the next Alpha Champion is only a matter of time.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Cole Savage Sets His Sights on the Alpha Championship! Empty Re: Cole Savage Sets His Sights on the Alpha Championship!

Post by Austin Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:16 am

This fucking banged.

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Cole Savage Sets His Sights on the Alpha Championship! Empty Re: Cole Savage Sets His Sights on the Alpha Championship!

Post by Batman Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:54 am

You're learning

Last edited by King Batman on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:58 am

I literally died laughing

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:49 am

Why da fuck is a 70 year old man trying to get the Alpha World Championship? xD

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:55 am

If only Willis were here

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:37 pm

Miztacular wrote:If only Willis were here
can you fucking stop spamming my promo threads with your bullshit

and ty austin

E: and borton <3

Last edited by Triss Merigold on Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:55 pm

beautiful

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:40 am

I'm a little tardy to the party but this was amazing.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down