Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cole Savage. Ryan Kent: The Confrontation. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cole Savage. Ryan Kent: The Confrontation. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cole Savage. Ryan Kent: The Confrontation. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cole Savage. Ryan Kent: The Confrontation. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cole Savage. Ryan Kent: The Confrontation. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cole Savage. Ryan Kent: The Confrontation. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cole Savage. Ryan Kent: The Confrontation. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cole Savage. Ryan Kent: The Confrontation. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cole Savage. Ryan Kent: The Confrontation. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cole Savage. Ryan Kent: The Confrontation. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cole Savage. Ryan Kent: The Confrontation.

5 posters

Go down

Cole Savage. Ryan Kent: The Confrontation. Empty Cole Savage. Ryan Kent: The Confrontation.

Post by krzy Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:12 pm

As Genesis returns from a commercial break, Cole Savage is shown already standing in the ring a huge smile on his face while he receives an ovation from the crowd. He pulls off his hat and bows dramatically, soaking in each precious second of this moment. With a microphone already in hand, Cole Savage wastes no time getting down to business.

So let’s cut to the chase, shall we? Let’s take a moment to talk about how GREAT it is to be Cole Savage right now. Man, I’m telling you, I’ve never felt better. I feel ALIVE. I almost forgot how it feels to be doing this week in and week out. It feels right, and for a moment I almost regret stepping away from the ring. My only regret is that there isn’t two of me because there’s so much to do and so little time to get it all done!

He flashes that signature mischievous grin of his.

But only for a moment. Because the Friends of Cole Savage, my empire, has already left a mark on this business that can never be erased. Everyone who comes after will be imitators who can never live up to the promise of the original, and those who came before have already been forgotten.

And I’d like to think that my not being around has been what has allowed CMV to flourish and grow into what it is today. It wasn’t until I left and released my stranglehold on the Hardcore Championship that men like Ziegler were able to step in and use that title as a launching pad for bigger things. It wasn’t until I focused my attention on my business ventures that ol’ TImmy Boy was able to step out of my shadow and make something of himself.

But now I’ve stepped back into the fray, and you can already feel the tides turning.

Savage chuckles, never feeling more confident than he does right now.

So many people were crying foul when I dropped the bomb that I was coming for the top prize on this brand. “He’d old!” “He can’t just cut in line!” “Damn, he looks good in that shirt!”

Okay, maybe that last one was me, but the point still stands. Only my most faithful followers didn’t question me and last week they were vindicated. Last week I wrestled one of the brightest talents in the company, Sam Valentine, and he gave me a run for my money, but unfortunately for him, my money could fill a bottomless pit. He gave me the fight of his life to the point where I almost had second thoughts about reviving my career, until I used the one advantage no other person has over me: instinct and veteran guile. In the old rope-a-dope maneuver that would make even Muhammad Ali take notes, I bided my time, took the best Valentine had to offer, and then when the moment struck, I drove my elbow right through his heart, and I don’t care if he kicked out at four and was ready to fight all night; I only needed to keep him down for three seconds, and I got ‘em!

He holds up three fingers to punctuate that point with that smirk back on his face.

I could have had tunnel vision.

He lowers one finger.

I could have focused on Kent and nothing else.

He lowers the second.

But I had to remind all of you that it’s not a question of if Cole Savage could hang with the best. It was if the best could handle what Cole Savage has to offer.

Finally the third comes down. He clenches that fist tightly.

I do hope Ryan Kent was watching that match closely. Sam Valentine is somebody who could beat him for that very same Alpha Championship on any given night. Unfortunately for Sammy, he’s gonna have to wait his turn, and by the time he gets it he’ll be dealing with me again, and we all saw how that went last time.

Ryan Kent has done incredible things in his career, and now I’m here to leave that black mark on his resume. For a moment historians were prepared to say Kent’s in the infancy of what could possibly be the greatest Alpha Championship run of all time. Now they gotta throw that mindset out of the window and chalk that up to a “What if?”

Particularly, “What if Ryan Kent never ran into Cole Savage?”

Savage shrugs.

Now we’ll never know. The only thing for sure now is that you’re looking at the next Alpha Champion. I’m walking into Battle Scars prepared to leave it all in the ring. Kent’s best chances of retaining is taking not just a page or two from Schmidty’s book, but the entire series, because the only way I’m not leaving the pay per view with the title is if I’m not breathing, and even then you probably shouldn’t count me out.

The fact of the matter is--

Ryan Kent’s entrance music hits and before he even shows his face, the mood of the arena shifts as the once jovial, enthusiastic crowd fills the room with boos. And then Kent does step through the curtain, the decibel levels multiply.

Kent walks down the ramp with confidence, with a swagger that only a man that knows he’s the guy to beat, that he’s the face of the brand, could walk with. As he enters the ring, Savage, always with the theatrics, makes a big show of sitting down on the middle rope to help the Alpha Champion get inside. Instead, Kent himself makes a big show out of walking around and stepping through the ropes on his own.

Ah, and there he is! The man of the hour! Give it up for Ryan Kent, everybody!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Your soon to be FORMER Alpha Champion!

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!”

Now Ryan, I’m a fair guy. I believe in equal representation. While I can talk all day about how you don’t stand a chance, I’m going to give my vocal chords a break so that you can get a word in. So please, enlighten us and tell me just how you foolishly--excuse me, freudian slip-- justifiably think you are walking out of Battle Scars with that title.

Open to Kent

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Cole Savage. Ryan Kent: The Confrontation. Empty Re: Cole Savage. Ryan Kent: The Confrontation.

Post by krzy Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:57 pm

Kent lifts his microphone when suddenly Savage snatches it away from him.

Ya know, on second thought, I don’t really care what you have to say. It’s either gonna boil down to a lie that you’re gonna beat me, or you’re going to say the same old tired nonsense that I’ve been hearing since the day I was born.

Kent, you’ve done a lot. Hell, you’ve done it all. But you’ve never beaten Cole Savage, and at Battle Scars you’re going to see just how hard that is. Schmidty barely could do it, and he felt so bad about the lengths he had to go to in order to pull a fast one over me that he had to finagle his way into a title match so that his night could end on a positive note!

But I know what you’re going to say...

Savage, now with two microphones in his hands, lifts up the one het took from Kent and mocks the Alpha Champion’s voice.

But Cole! I’m a hell of a lot better than that clown Schmidty!

Savage now uses the microphone he was originally holding.

First of all, it’s Mr. Savage to you, kid. How about you show your elders, AND your superiors some damn respect! That’s the problem with the youth today: a failure to recognize when they are disrespecting a living legend! Though, you at least got something rattling around in that cranium of yours. You ARE better than Schmidty, or, at the very least, you have to accolades to back up your talk...when you do talk, of course.

Kent crosses his arms and watches as Savage switches mics again.

But, Mr. Savage!

There. Was that so hard?

Why do I need to talk when I can let my actions in the ring do the speaking for me?

That’s a brilliant question coming from the likes of you, but it comes with an easy explanation. You may not need to talk now, because you’re in control, you’re a winner, but there will come a time when you get knocked off that throne and what you do in the ring won’t speak loudly enough to drown out the voices of doubt that will surely arise when you can keep going at the pace that you used to. You’ll have a lot to answer for, you’ll have a lot to answer to and sometimes you gotta speak up and demand what you want when simply taking it isn’t an option.

Don’t be silly, Mr. Savage, this belt isn’t going anywhere!

It’s good that you think that. Confidence is a more valuable asset than most will care to admit. The thing about being on top right now is that it’s hard to imagine being anywhere else, and my advice to you is to prepare yourself or else it’ll be an ugly fall from grace. You’re the best on this show, that belt is proof of that, but you have a legion of men gunning for you and busting their asses to take what’s yours. I just so happen to be at the top of the list, and while I won’t have to train as hard because it all comes so naturally to me, Iast week is proof that I’m not taking any of this lightly.

I could beat anyone on the roster with my eyes closed! You haven’t done anything that I couldn’t do with my eyes closed. Face it, Co--, sorry, Mr. Savage, you’re a wrestler fighting against father time, desperately trying to grasp one final chance at glory. But you’re not doing it at my expense. Schmidty already dug the grave for you and I’m going to make sure you stay in it this time.

Even though he’s the one who actually said that, Savage’s eyes fly open wide as he takes a step away from Kent.

Fine. You got me, if that’s the game you want to play. I’ll admit to that. I’m not ashamed to say that I know from my battles with Schmidty and Paul Divine, that I’m not going to be doing this forever, and I have the Friends of Cole Savage waiting for me when I’m ready to let this go. WHEN I’m ready.

That’s the part I don’t think is clicking with you. I have a lot more in the tank than I think you realize. I have lost a step, I haven’t lost my sense, I haven’t lost all of the intangibles that makes Cole Savage the most dangerous man on the roster. I don’t have to be the biggest, or the fastest, or the most violent, or have the bluest hair. What I have is enough to make me the complete package and that’s more than enough for me to beat anyone who stands in my way.

Not that I really have to justify myself to you, of course. Even you must see that the clock is ticking. Battle Scars will be the night that I finally accomplish what’s been a long time coming. But allow me to make something clear, even if by the grace of the wrestling gods, you manage to slip away with a title that might as well have my name etched into it, I will not rest until I win it. I will destroy of legacy of the LaFave’s and the Kent’s in one fell swoop, and if you’re betting on father time to stop me, then you’ve just lost yourself a lot of money. When it’s all over you’ll be thanking me, but I’ll show enough mercy that you’ll at least be able to pick up the pieces as you try to figure out where you go when you have nothing left.

Savage forcefully pushes Kent’s microphone into his chest, then looks at the Alpha Champion expectantly.

Open to Kent

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Cole Savage. Ryan Kent: The Confrontation. Empty Re: Cole Savage. Ryan Kent: The Confrontation.

Post by krzy Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:17 pm

Kent looks like he’s actually going to speak, his gaze never breaking from Savage’s as he raises the microphone. But as soon as he takes in a deep breath, Savage bursts out laughing, puts on his shades and turns around to exit the ring. He manages to only step through the ropes before Kent throws the microphone at him, nailing Savage on the side of the head. Savage’s hat falls off and his shades go flying as he loses his balance and tumbles out of the ring.

If he was trying to get under Kent’s skin, he did just that, but now it’s going to come back and bite him.

Kent quickly rushes out of the ring and immediately begins stomping away on Savage’s downed body with the chorus of boos serving as the background track. Kent pulls Savage to his feet, tightly gripping both ears to force Savage to look at him. Kent yells out all kinds of profanities until Savage jerks himself up and drives the top of his head into Kent’s nose.

The blood begins gushing immediately, but like a bull seeing red, it only serves to further annoy the Alpha Champion as though it were only a minor inconvenience. Savage stumbles away, holding the side of his head where the microphone struck, but Kent hounds him like a lion who’s already tasted the gazelle’s blood.

Kent grabs Savage by the pants and shirt then violently throws him into the steel stairs and doesn’t flinch when the sound of bone hitting steel combine into a sickening sound. Kent grabs Savage again, this time tossing his challenger at Battle Scars into the fan barricade.

Kent reaches into the ring to retrieve his Alpha Championship then makes to walk away until a thought crosses his mind.

Why stop here?

He takes quick, long strides back over to a barely moving Savage, shoving away medical personnel as he does so. Kent peels Savage off the ground, hooks the arms, then drives Savage face-first onto the thin-padding outside of the ring with the Kent Clash.

A satisfied smirk growing on his face, Kent gets onto one knee and raises the Alpha Championship high into the air, the boos from the crowd doing nothing to phase him. If this is anywhere close to being a taste of what’s to come at Battle Scars, then this is a sight the fans will have to get used to for a long time.

probably shoulda spread this out into days for the intended effect
rip

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:55 pm

Lol, I was saying, does he think DYNAMIC is gonna promo? Fooled me, good read <3

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:56 pm

Mr. Dashing wrote:Lol, I was saying, does he think DYNAMIC is gonna promo? Fooled me, good read <3

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:59 pm

Good read. Uniquely done because a microphone is like acid to Kent.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:10 am

Bro, if you messaged me about this i would of dropped a rare and cheeky promo...

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:58 pm

Ryan Kent snatches the title away from the referee holding his most prized possession high in the air to the dismay of the crowd. The Alpha Champion turns around and...ICE COLD KICK!

Savage lands the boot right into the chest of the bloodied champion and instantly receives a loud mixed reception from the crowd. Savage looks down at Kent who begins rolling out of the ring then down at LaFave who’s being tended to by the referee. Savage tsks while pulling a microphone out of his pocket.

You’ve got some nerve, kid. I was going to come out here with some champagne and a bucket of popcorn to enjoy the show. Hell, if I felt like it, I woulda went over to the commentary table and showed that clown over there how the job is really done.

But you just had to run your mouth. Apparently, your family life is going so well that you can afford to act tougher than you are. You AGREED to have me out here? HA! As if I need YOUR permission when I’ll be the KING of this brand when I beat Kent for that title.

The funny thing is that I wasn’t even going to do anything until you decided to show off on Twitter. In fact, there’s actually nothing more that I wanted tonight than to see you try to keep up with the best in this company and fall flat on your face...which you did.. Three times I believe it was? And trust me when I say that it got better every time.

I wanted Kent to win. I want him at his best. I want him at his most confident so that when he loses the thing that he cherishes the most, he’ll have no excuses but plenty of regrets for not being able to stop me when I gave him plenty of advance warning for what I planned to do. Not to mention that...

Savage is interrupted from his monologue as he looks outside the ring and notices that Kent is nearly back on his feet.

If you’ll excuse me, there’s a favor that I need to return.

Savage drops the microphone and dashes over to the turnbuckle, the entire crowd watching as he climbs up to the top rope. Savage, perched on the top rope, watches as Kent slowly turns around, then Savage shouts, “I’m getting too old for this sh--” before leaping into the air and nailing Kent with a huge crossbody!

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down