Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kingdom of Destruction XVII: The Demons That Never Sleep Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kingdom of Destruction XVII: The Demons That Never Sleep Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kingdom of Destruction XVII: The Demons That Never Sleep Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kingdom of Destruction XVII: The Demons That Never Sleep Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kingdom of Destruction XVII: The Demons That Never Sleep Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kingdom of Destruction XVII: The Demons That Never Sleep Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kingdom of Destruction XVII: The Demons That Never Sleep Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kingdom of Destruction XVII: The Demons That Never Sleep Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kingdom of Destruction XVII: The Demons That Never Sleep Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kingdom of Destruction XVII: The Demons That Never Sleep Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kingdom of Destruction XVII: The Demons That Never Sleep

3 posters

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XVII: The Demons That Never Sleep Empty Kingdom of Destruction XVII: The Demons That Never Sleep

Post by HellishxHades Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:34 pm

As Unmatched returns from commercial break, George King is walking backstage circling his throne. Max and Joe standing on the side letting George think. George smiles as he signals for Joe and Max to follow him, which they do. They walk out his throne room, going through the Halls of the arena. As he and his men marches through the Halls the pass Locker Room with the names of the stars on them. They March past Sunshine's, Hayden's and others. George and his men stop as they stand in front of NxT Gen Locker Room. George laughs and continues down the hall.

George King: Origen, You know what they say, you can't bury your demons. Wait, do I call you Origen, or do I call you Colbalt. Origen, our demons never sleep, Thats why they haunt us, that's why the torment us. Well, not me, I control my demons, I keep them at Bay, so, Origen while your Demons Never Sleep, and cause doughts in your head when you get the biggest opportunity that you ever get. Remember, after I beat you, after I induct you into my Kingdom, I have a job for you. You will be the Kings personal Catfisher. Just remember, I don't want no catfish less then 20 pounds.

The group turn a corner and went up some stars to the upper floors. They get out of the stairwell and began to head down the hall.  They turn a corner and they stop in front a door. The camera turns around to reveal that it was the skybox of the Friends of Cole Savage. George reveals his Devilish smile.

Men. This is war. That is the enemy. For they have committed crimes against Me, against you, against The Kingdom. This is an invasion. So, men. A member of this Friends of Cole Savage, this peasant is conspiring with the enemies that we have slain. He is starting a mutiny, and he has practice black magic. Tonight, we invade, Tonight we send a message. Tonight, we expand our kingdom.

George turns to the door, and kicks it in. The March in and look around only seeing an empty room with a portal at the glass that is looking over the ring. George looks around the skybox.

Just as I thought. Men, tonight we invaded, but our enemies are cowards, and evacuated. This is a victory, this is the message they send to us. The send us 1 of 2 messages. They are either cowards and would rather run from battle, or that they don't respect you enough, they think you will be push over, the think that you and I will be a cake walk. It will not, men. If we can't expand tonight, we will at Climb 2 Fame. You two must not fail the Kingdom.

With that, George walks out of the skybox, with Joe and Max staring at each other. They nod, and through up the 2 sweet hand gestures, and follow their King out of the skybox.

Last edited by HellishxHades on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XVII: The Demons That Never Sleep Empty Re: Kingdom of Destruction XVII: The Demons That Never Sleep

Post by krzy Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:44 pm

y'all can't be in the skybox like that

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XVII: The Demons That Never Sleep Empty Re: Kingdom of Destruction XVII: The Demons That Never Sleep

Post by Batman Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:46 pm

I'll allow it.

#ModApproved

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:52 pm

Didn't know there is a rule that I couldn't go there. But to late now.

Last edited by HellishxHades on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:58 pm

oh

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down