Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Arthur Rose/Levi Marta thread. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Arthur Rose/Levi Marta thread. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Arthur Rose/Levi Marta thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Arthur Rose/Levi Marta thread. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Arthur Rose/Levi Marta thread. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Arthur Rose/Levi Marta thread. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Arthur Rose/Levi Marta thread. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Arthur Rose/Levi Marta thread. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Arthur Rose/Levi Marta thread. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Arthur Rose/Levi Marta thread. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Arthur Rose/Levi Marta thread.

2 posters

Go down

The Arthur Rose/Levi Marta thread. Empty The Arthur Rose/Levi Marta thread.

Post by KinZil Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:50 pm

All future Arthur Rose/Levi Marta promos will be posted on this thread.

Other CAWS: Bill Cipher, Luke Brinton, Kryminal, TJ Kendra

The Arthur Rose/Levi Marta thread. Images10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

The Arthur Rose/Levi Marta thread. Empty Dead Weight

Post by KinZil Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:12 pm

"And it's official! Kendall Wolfe vs. Ryan Kent at the season finale, Retaliation-"

The TV is switched off, static filling the rest of the broadcast shown to Arthur Rose. A different appearance, one unfamiliar with, Rose doused in paint, like his days portraying Levi Marta.

Levi Marta:

Sexy, Kendall. Very sexy. Securing yourself a match with Ryan Kent. You never really were good enough, were you? You thought everything was within your grasp, like you could just reach out and take it....never really was the case. You failed everyone. Now you wallow.

Levi brushes his hair to one side, his eyes glassy, his stare cold. Once allies, maybe still, but surely uneasy, Arthur pours himself a strong glass of whiskey and downs it in one swift gulp.

You take anything the brass can give you. You're more of a puppet than I could ever imagine. I mean, seriously, the bullshit I said to you, somehow lit a fire inside of you? I wasn't even half-trying, and I STILL got you back in the game. Really? Are you THAT mundane that you'll follow the command of every average Joe that bypasses you? Haven't you gone bankrupt from the amount of homeless people that you feed every day? Newsflash, Kendall: They use your money on drugs. That's all your paycheck will ever be good for: Drug money. Cause you ain't shit, anymore. Grab all your guns and knifes, by all means. Fight for what you believe in. It's......NEVER really good enough. I pray to you, start a revolution, light the spark, I'll blow it out in a fucking second.

Levi starts scratching the edges of his sideburns, lighting a cigar on his own personal podium of the staircase he situates himself on. Whether Levi wants to admit it, Kendall Wolfe is his blood and honey when it comes to a CMV paycheck. These two complete each other and sell tickets, but Marta remains oblivious to this fact as he continues to spout hatred on his former Splendor member.

Remember when Kendall would talk to the CMV Universe 7 times a day, spewing his incoherent nonsense to the masses that tune in? Cause I did. And nobody cared. Nobody complimented him on his adequacy. No one cared what he had to say, or how he said it, or where he said it, or WHY he said it. It never mattered. Obsolete words falling on deaf ears. If you never get any criticisms in this business, how do you expect to improve yourself? Let's face the facts: Wolfe is a relic. He became that relic the moment he lost the Undisputed Title. Kendall blacked out the heart on his sleeve a LONG time ago. He's exactly what TJ said he was months ago: A lone wolf with a pack of lies.

Levi sees Kendall as a victim of the modern system: A puppet controlled by the machine, acting like a rebellious know-it-all, when in reality he's being fed lines through the microphone via the machine, acting the tough guy, second to Levi by MILES.

Keep running, Kendall. CMV keeps tracking your footsteps. You can't run forever. You die if you run too long. You lie so much, you basically have false teeth implanted in them gums of yours. You have no dominion over the CMV Roster anymore. You're weak. And as much as I want you to succeed, my desire to watch you fail, it far exceeds that former need. I hope Ryan Kent kills you. Fuck you, Kendall. 

Other CAWS: Bill Cipher, Luke Brinton, Kryminal, TJ Kendra

The Arthur Rose/Levi Marta thread. Images10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

The Arthur Rose/Levi Marta thread. Empty Re: The Arthur Rose/Levi Marta thread.

Post by Maurie Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:11 pm

Starting dialogue with “Sexy” lol

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

The Arthur Rose/Levi Marta thread. Empty Re: The Arthur Rose/Levi Marta thread.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down