Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Rob Cross Is Here........ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Rob Cross Is Here........ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Rob Cross Is Here........ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Rob Cross Is Here........ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Rob Cross Is Here........ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Rob Cross Is Here........ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Rob Cross Is Here........ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Rob Cross Is Here........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Rob Cross Is Here........ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Rob Cross Is Here........ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Rob Cross Is Here........

2 posters

Go down

Rob Cross Is Here........ Empty Rob Cross Is Here........

Post by TehGamerTribe Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:00 pm

And just like that I'm in a title match, to all you so called "Ballers" in the Baller Club look at your selfs. I'm kinda surprised that it took CMV so long to hire me but they realized that I am such a great talent so they took all your precious pays and cut at least ¹/₈ off of them just to get me here. Oh and I have some rumors to adress, NO I am not leaving WGW. I am only here to make a point and that point is that I am the greatest man in wrestling today. Another rumor, NO I didn't come here to help Jack in his personal rivalry with Diamond. Welcome to The Rob Cross Show little man. (Open to Diamond)
TehGamerTribe
TehGamerTribe
Pleb
Pleb

Humor : Nothing

Back to top Go down

Rob Cross Is Here........ Empty Re: Rob Cross Is Here........

Post by WGW Diamond Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:31 pm

as Rob Cross is walking towards the ropes to leave the ring Chris Diamond's music hits and the British Baller himself walks out with the Rising Star Title over his shoulder and a mic in hand

Chris Diamond: well look what we have here a delusional kid that thinks he can beat me *he shows off a cheeky grin* when i was told i was facing someone next week for my title i was honestly expecting a challenge but instead i got a guy that has to take cheap shots at people that have already had matches because you and i Rob both know that you can't beat me and you never will, but it's funny that management disagrees and thinks you deserve a shot at my title for doing absolutely nothing to earn a shot and let me refresh all of you guy's memories especially you Dashing because you said that this will be Rob Cross' debut in CMV well it won't because he walked into battlescars as the WGW LHW champion and walked out with nothing as my partner at the time Xander Octane took your title and left you a broken shell of a man and that won't go any differently when you face me next week on Fusion because you will walk into Fusion next week ready for a fight but i can confirm right now that you won't be walking out as champ, you won't be walking out at all because i will cripple you and force you to be taken out on a stretcher. There's a reason the WGW LHW title was retired it's because you ruined it for too long for it to make a comeback, that won't happen to the Rising Star title i'll make sure of it *he holds the Rising Star title in front of him and holds it up* BALLER OUT!! *he continues to hold up his title as his theme song plays and the screen starts to fade to black*

WGW Diamond
WGW Diamond
Jobber
Jobber

Humor : Seeing Quincey's Caws losing

Back to top Go down

Post by WGW Diamond Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:07 pm

Reality Wrestling* not Fusion
WGW Diamond
WGW Diamond
Jobber
Jobber

Humor : Seeing Quincey's Caws losing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down