Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Backstage Area - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Backstage Area - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Backstage Area - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Backstage Area - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Backstage Area - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Backstage Area - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Backstage Area - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Backstage Area - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Backstage Area - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Backstage Area - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Backstage Area

+19
Maurie
DullChameleon
Austin
Childish Meltzer
KingWolf
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Zack
Dave Turner
Twyztad
DynamicWrestler
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
iTrouble
Miztacular
SlymR
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
23 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Backstage Area - Page 14 Empty Re: Backstage Area

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:56 pm

Can Cyborg just ask Slate out to a date already?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:49 pm

Backstage now, where surveilance footage pre-taped from earlier tonight showing Kendall Wolfe and Colin Styles still in the same room that they locked themselves in. As Wolfe and Styles seem almost tranquil, a disturbing thud is heard from the door.

???:

Hello? Is this thing locked? Whoever's in there, you're in big trouble!

Wolfe raises his hand to the door but Styles abruptly stops him from going further. After 10 seconds of constant knocking, Kendall snaps!

Wolfe:

You really blew it this time-

Kendall is cut off by the door being broken open! The unnamed man falls into the room like a ragdoll. Out of the mini ash cloud from the desolete door enters Sunshine!

Sunshine:

Oh dear.....how silly of you to waltz in on our little secret. I don't think you understand the severity of your situation.

Sunshine's expression changes from a deranged happiness to a demented, sadistic stare. Sunshine clicks his fingers, to which the other two members of Splendor respond accordingly, by placing the semi-conscious man into a heavily-armoured chair. Sunshine gestures to the brain dead Colin Styles who buckles the man into the chair, Whilst Wolfe gouges at the man's eyeballs, forcing them open. Sunshine looks at him dead in the eye, bloodshot with a masked rage.

Sunshine:

Interesting.....

Sunshine surveys the man's widened eyes, almost giggling in glee.

Sunshine:

If only you were someone different. If only he was like you, hahahaha. I've seen faces like yours all too often, my comrade. Far too often. Even people who I considered "family".....they have given me that exact same look! A look of frozen fear! And look where they are now-

With every breath, the man's pulse seems to increase.

Styles:

We like it when they try to escape.

Wolfe:

Oh my, you're silly. He feeds on your fear!

Sunshine calls it quits on the toying around and snaps his fingers. With that sharp sound, Wolfe reaches for a kitchen knife, Styles pushing the chair onto his back. The man has no escape.

Sunshine:

You've done it now, Mark! Now there really is NO turning back! Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick-

"AGHHHHH!!!!!"

Sunshine:

Tock. Hahahaha....WAKE UP!!!

As the man screams in the background, a message bleeds onto the titantron

"All rejoice, your hero's dead"
"3 fatal blows, to the head"
"Dealt by, your own tombstone
"Tick tock, you're all alone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:24 am

Episode 81 comes back live after a commercial break we see Zak Painn being interviewed
                by Renee Young after his second victory against Bison via Kill Confirmed.

Renee Young
        Zak Painn congratulations on defeating Bison again with the same move you beat
              Bison 3 weeks ago! Currently you and Bison are 2-1 Painn, heading into
        Wrestlemania obviously your really confident considering the odds are in your favor.

Zak Painn
  Hahaha, yes Renee the odds are in Zak Painn's favors aren't they 2-1, Bison you can kick my
ass all you want in the ring, Big Boots, Bison bombs, Back kicks, but the bottom line is once
 I lock in my Kill Confirmed, my KILL will be CONFIRMED! I know that move is your kryptonite
Bison, I know that because you've yet to escape once locked in it, and that is the only move
I need to defeat you once again, so go ahead Bison waste your time and beat me up with all
                     of your moves, while I just need one of mine to succeed.

After all that Zak Painn walks back to his lockerroom.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:51 pm

As Duo Maxwell is getting checked on by WWE personnel, the titantron shows the Undertaker crawling towards the cameraman. The camera turns around to see Sunshine walking backwards ever so slowly, so that the Undertaker can keep up. Finally Sunshine, followed by a beaten and bruised Undertaker, reaches 'The Room.' Sunshine kicks the door open to find Kendall Wolfe and Colin Styles at the ready.

Sunshine:

21 years, deadman.....for 21 years, this universe has been merciful to you! They've almost been.....pitiful....hahahaha. But oh me oh my, how the mighty have fallen!

Sunshine, showing no mercy, grabs the Undertaker by the straps of his singlet and hammer throws him into the dead center of the room. The Undertaker is visibly coughing now.

Sunshine:

Indeed, how they have fallen. Y'know deadman, there was a time when I believed. I believed all this smoke and mirrors. This nether life you hid under lock and key
was a mere aether. Now, I know the truth. Skullduggery, blasphemy, a rotten batch of freshly-baked lies! You're just a mortal. I am the alpha to your omega. I am the ying to your yang. I'm the Sunshine to your darkness-

Interrupting Sunshine's great speech, the Undertaker clings onto Sunshine's covered knee brace.

Undertaker:

Let......me......Rest....In......Peace-

Sunshine:

I'm afraid you-

Undertaker:

No......with you........let me........Rest In Peace......with you.

Sunshine's trademark mood swings are activated: His monotone stare, now a smile of glee. Sunshine understands the request as Undertaker opens up his arms.

Sunshine:

Ah, a live deadman now a common sheep! This will change EVERYTHING, you understand? This is now and forever. Now we can slowly burn, torment and destroy all opposers.....TOGETHER!

On the word 'together', Sunshine delivers a malicious codebreaker to the phenom, knocking Undertaker unconscious. Sunshine sadistically crawls to 'Taker and hoists him on his knee. He then cradles his head against his head and slowly murmurs a song chorus.

"You are my Sunshine, my only Sunshine"
You keep me happy, when skies are grey"
You'll never know dear, how much I love you"
"Please don't take, my Sunshine, away."

After the spine chilling poem recital, Sunshine pushes the Undertaker to the ground and looks to the camera whilst a message bleeds onto the screen.

HE'S MINE. RUN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:07 pm

Zak Painn and Paul Heyman are seen roaming around backstage, althought Painn looks
      really aggressive, they both find the Gm's office as they enter with out knocking.
                                        ( thug lyfe am I wright. )

Zak Painn
    Jbl!!! What is the matter with you! I thought I had a day off since Bison couldn't make it
   but you text me ''Get ready to put your gear on kid, I've got someone else facing you Smile''
     You... You put my title at jeopardy! What if I lost? I wasn't ready for a title match that
                was so unfair, I demand an EXPLANATION!!! RIGHT NOWWW!!!

Jbl
          Hey! It wouldn't kill you to knock Zak, besides I thought you called your self a
                                       ''fighting champion''

The crowd makes a ''ooo'' noise, and all that does is make Painn more
                                                frustrated

Zak Painn
 Hahahaha, just because you somehow won against Triple H last night after getting pounded and became the Offical Gm of raw, doesn't mean you have any authority over me YOU DO NOT
   have any authority over me!! Do you understand Jbl! Now I demand an explanation!

Jbl
       Alright, now you're really starting to tick me off, you're a big mouth aren't you?
   i'll tell you what, since you call your self a ''fighting champion'' tonight your going to prove
      that on raw when you defend your title against a hand picked opponent! Oh yeah
                                       and I hope YOU enjoy..

Zak Painn
                 Ugh, argh... This isn't over Jbl.. You understand? Come on Heyman

Jbl smiles as Heyman and Painn leave the Gm office as Jbl works on some
                                                  paper work.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:44 am

The camera pans to the left, and Miz can be seen in his chair while his hair and makeup is being done, he looks over and dips his glasses so his eyes can been seen and stares at the camera with a smirk on his face.

The Miz:
Do you know, who I am? I'm The Miz, I am the most must see Superstar of all time, did you ever really doubt me getting another shot at the title? Of course not, why would you? I'm the cover star, the poster boy for Communiverse. I'd beaten Scott Norrie before, and I did it again. Why? Because I'm the better Superstar both in the ring, and out of it, Norrie lacks charisma, you can't even understand what he's saying, his dress code? Please, he looks like somebodies creepy uncle going through a mid life crisis. If he had have accepted my offer before Over the Limit, maybe, just maybe, I would've set him up with some professionals to fix his look. But, enough of Uncle Scott here, I've got more important things, the Undisputed Championship.

Hayden, Hayden, Hayden, do you really, think, that I was done after Over the Limit, I should've been in the Main Event of Wrestlemania with you and Duo Maxwell after I pinned you in the fallout of Over the Limit, but at Backlash, I'm coming, coming to take what's rightfully mine, the Undisputed Championship, it won't just be a match, it'll be a beatdown, I'll get revenge for this scar you cut into my wrist!

The camera zooms into The Miz's arm where the injustice scar has been caved in.

The Miz:
You of all people should know exactly who I am! I made you a star, I gave you some direction, I main Evented Wrestlemania and retained the WWE Championship, despite suffering a concussion during the match. I am the most must see superstar, this business has ever seen.
Because I'm The Miz! And I'm!!! Awe---

The Miz jumps out of his seat in shock, the camera pans to see what Miz is so startled at, it's Hayden crawling along the floor in a Boogeyman-esque fashion, a blade in his mouth, and the Undisputed Championship slung over his shoulder. He quickly jumps to his feet and removes the blade from his mouth, cutting his tongue as he does so.

Hayden:
Ooooooh Mizzy, do you honestly think, those chair shots and cuts, would've stopped me, Haha, no, no, no, NO! That feeling of dominance when you struck me down gave you power right? Enough to beat Norrie again, well it also, drove me Miz, it drove me to another level, the kind of level that very few men, will ever get too, a level of intensity. A level of intensity required to beat a beast, a machine, like Duo Maxwell. Your attack, has made me better than ever.

Come Backlash, you'll wish you stayed in Hollywood, because this time it won't be your arm that gets cut, it'll be your face, your eyes, your money maker, will become a horror movie prop after I beat you at Backlash, and hold your bloody head in my hands.

Hayden moves closer and closer to Miz, running the blade along his thigh as he walks, blood is trickling down the leg of Hayden, Miz turns and runs, and is met by a clothesline from Duo Maxwell who comes out from the shadows.

Hayden's daze turns to Maxwell, he looks enraged, both men stand tall over The Miz, staring each other down, before we see what happens next, Hayden quickly turns towards the camera and throws his blade at it cracking the lens

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:26 pm

Sushi X and Omega are seen backstage, loungin. The cameras have cut on mid conversation.

"ANY TEAM?" Sushi X looks at his belt.
"Yeah, Any Team in history... Who would you fight?"

Sushi doesn't think for very long, "Hardy Boys.... I would fight the Hardy Boys"

Omega seems to smile, "Good f*ckin answer...."

"What about you?"

Omega replicates the look, this time to his own belt,
"I go the yin to your yang... Edge and Christian..."

"Nice..."

The camera cuts off.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:36 am

Duo is seen backstage walking with Hayden over his shoulder. He is making his way briskly to X-Gens locker room. The camera moves with him down the hallway and from out of frame The Miz comes limping in behind Duo and hits him with a chop block bringing the big man to his knees.  In doing so Hayden is dropped hard onto the concrete. MIZ stands above Duo and strikes him in the head with a chair.  It doesn't knock the big man out. It does daze him however.  And like out of a war movie everything begins to move in slow motion for the God of Death. There is a ringing in his ears as everything seamlessly begins to go silent.  He pulls himself to a nearby wall and sits up Looking up at Miz as he hits the limp body of Hayden.  He tosses the chair down and points to Duo yelling something...The big man can't Put together what's being said.  He watches as The Miz gets on all fours and begins yelling into the lifeless face of Hayden. Time begins to reset itself as Duo gets his wits about him.  The Miz is oblivious to the fact that the behemoth has recovered.  Miz is pulled up quickly from the ground being tossed across the hall into some chairs.  Duo crosses the distance to the A-Lister in a quickness not seen of him before. Duo lifts the movie star up again, this time however, he raises him high above his head and brings him down hard onto his knee...something reminiscent of the Bane and Batman fight in which Bane broke Batmans back.  By this time the two other X-Gen members, Sushi and Omega, had heard the commotion outside and showed up on scene. They look on as Duo lifts the Miz one more time over his head.  They quickly run to the titan and stop him before he can break The Miz in half.  The God of Death drops him like a sack of potatoes as The Tag Champs grab either arm and begin pulling the rabid Duo away. He breaks free once but the champs manage to grab hold of him again, this time though, they are joined by fellow member Steve Blizzard.  It takes all three to stop Duo's advances. The camera zooms in on the mask of Duo as he begins to yell towards the unconscious A-Lister. 

DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH ME OR HAYDEN YOU B MOVIE ASSHOLE!!!  I WILL BREAK YOU!!!  I WILL END YOUR CAREER MIZ, I AM THE GOD OF DEATH, YOU BETTER REMEMBER THAT!!!  

Duo shrugs off the rest of X-Gen and walks over to Hayden lifting him over his shoulder once more and continues on his way to their locker room. The remaining members look to each other in awe before looking back to Miz who was being attended by medics.  Blizzard speaks up. 

What the fuck was that?  I've never seen Duo that pissed. He was gonna kill him. He was literally going to kill him. 

The camera moves to the medics before fading to comercial. 

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:52 pm

An obviously frustrated JustIN Sane walks through the backstage area minutes after losing Ryan Kent. Justin Robert runs up to him with the quickness trying to get a few words from Raw newest superstar

Roberts: Mr Sane a few words please?

Sane stops in his tracks as Roberts finally catches up to disgruntled competitor

Roberts: JustIN Sane you have been on quite the losing streak lately. You lost to JLV at NXtreme, Pain at Wrestlemania as you debuted for the U.S Championship and now to our Hardcore Champion Ryan Kent. What are your thoughts on this "hell week" for you?

Sane lets out a quick snicker before awkwardly putting his hand on Roberts shoulder

Sane: Lemme stop you right there before you get your f*ckin teeth knocked out...JUSTIN. You want my thoughts on this week? Lets see. Got my ass jumped by some NOBODIES in NXT. Lost my match at NXT which honestly pissed me off so you know what I did? I went to find the biggest, baddest guy on the roster and beat him half to death. And that's when I walked passed Bison's locker room. Grabbed a crowbar and waited for his dumb ass to walk out. Couple minutes later I cracked him in the back of the head. Then I hit him again....and again....and again.

Sane laughs to himself amused with his own carnage as Roberts increasingly looks intimidated

Sane: I think I heard a crack or two from his ribs....who know. Or better yet who cares? HAHAHAH. You wanna know whats even funnier I got pushed into the poor guys match against Pain for the title. NOW THAT was totally unexpected. Could I have won the title? Sure! I mean did you not watch the match right? He was my bitch for the most part HAHA! But that wasn't my intentions...at least not yet. I just felt like whoopin on Pain as long as I could till my body gave up on me HAHAHAHAH!

Roberts looking confused

Roberts: But why? Why not beat him and win a title for your very first match on the main roster?

Sane: I pretty much did beat him. I just wanted to see the bitch crawl around in..."Pain"

Roberts: I see (He lied) and what about losing to Kent, just minutes ago via a rollup of all things?

Sane shakes his head and smirks

Sane: Kent is old news bro. Who the hell is Ryan Kent? What the hell does Kent have to offer? A Hardcore title that looks like its been ran through more than his moms? Naw I'm good. You can miss me with that lame ass title and its lame ass owner. I realized how irrelevant the match was to the point where I didnt care. HOWEVER... I was just told that I got a match with Xander Slate.  (Sane grins deviously) Now that is a name I wouldn't mind destroying a guy that's been to the top a couple times. If you ask me, he needs a reality check. By yours truly. So Sister Slate....Im gonna give him one chance to back out bro...If not...I hope he likes eating through straws cause I feel the need to brake that pretty boy face of his...Im out.

Sane turns to Roberts and spits right into his left eye. Roberts stunned from the gesture slowly wipes off the saliva while looking down at the ground

Sane:What?.....Try me....

Sane grin quickly disappears as he slaps the mic out of Roberts hand and walks off. The scene cuts to commercial
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:14 pm

Episode 85 of Monday night Raw is coming onto the air, when we see the image of JBL, the now SOLO general manager of Raw, sitting behind his desk, Xander Slate beside him. Slate is fidgeting with his lucky glove while mumbling about who knows what, meanwhile, JBL is filling out some papers. This all changes when through his office door walks Vince McMahon, followed by Triple H! Then . . . Staggering behind . . . Cyborg!!! Xander in a snap backs away, getting into a defensive position, but Vince assures him there won't be any need for that. JBL stands to his feet, clearly upset that HHH is still around.

JBL
What on Earth do I have to do to get you the hell away from MY show? Beat you again!?

Xander and JBL laugh, as does Vince, while Hunter and Cyborg stand mute.

Vince
Yeah- GOOD one! What a match that was between you two at Wrestlemania! But, that's not why we're here, John. Don't worry, I won't be pressing charges for what you did to me on Raw a few weeks ago. Though I SHOULD, no- I'm here to announce something to not only YOU, but the world! Hence the camera man in the room. John, it's true, you won at Wrestlemania and earned your place as the SOLO Raw general manager! BUT, here's the thing, I'm getting older, and this job is just too much for me nowadays! Even more so when people are clotheslineing me!!! So, effective about- oh, six hours ago now, Triple H, my son-in-law, is now the CEO of CMV!!! I'll be stepping down, so- say hello to your NEW boss!!!

JBL can't believe it, Xander hides a chuckle as Vince pats the Raw general manager on the back. Triple H now steps forward, JBL's disbelief truing into pure rage now, his face a boiling red!

Triple H
Hey, hey, calm down there, Johnny! My position as CEO of CMV actually isn't quite OFFICIAL just yet. You see- I don't want to just FIRE you, John. Which I easily could now. No, at Wrestlemania, I spent twenty minutes beating your sorry ass all over the arena! You got lucky, but you did win, true enough. So, here's my offer to you, at Backlash, we have another match. But not just any match, John, a tag team match. You and pretty boy over there versus me and this big guy right here, Cyborg! The stakes? Well, if you win, not only will Xander Slate earn himself a shot at the Undisputed World title, but YOU, will takeover as the CEO of CMV. If we win? Cyborg gets the singles title match rematch that you never gave him! And I won't only become the CEO of CMV . . . You'll be FIRED. So, John, you and I both know that we can't stay in this company at the same time. What's it going to be? You gonna let me be your BOSS, or do you wanna do this thing like MEN, and settle it in the ring!?

Slate stares down Cyborg as the half man, half machine does the same to him. JBL, who's still visibly fuming, slams his hat down onto his desk, getting right up close to Hunter!

JBL
YOU'VE GOT A DEAL!

Triple H and JBL shake hands violently as Xander Slate quickly throws a jab towards Cyborg, but the big green machine catches the fist, hurling Xander over JBL's desk!!! Meanwhile, Hunter bashes John in the face with a forearm, ducking him between his legs and hitting a nasty Pedigree right down onto the carpeted floor! Slate frantically gets up and pushes his way past Vince, sprinting out of the office as fast as he can!!! Cyborg doesn't even bother chasing him down, the two will meet next week on Raw, and it seems at Backlash as well. Triple H picks up one of JBL's Cuban cigars, placing it between his lips as he and Vince walk out of the room. Cyborg remains hovering over John's lifeless body though, suddenly kneeling before the Raw general manager. He gets down low, breathing into JBL's ear.

Cyborg
All those who have wronged me, will get what they deserve. At Backlash, I will break you.

The big guy stands to his feet now, emotionless as he stomps out the door.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:04 pm

We are taken to Splendor's 'room' via the CMV Network where Sunshine, Levi Marta and Kendall Wolfe are standing in front of the camera. Sunshine steps foward being the spokesman that he is.

Sunshine:

Now, now Mr messenger. I'm not going to shoot you. My rage will stay contained only this one time. I'll spit my venom where I please.....and I spit it at YOU, Zak Painn.

Sunshine starts to pace around the room, murmuring to himself as usual. Kendall Wolfe whispers something in Sunshine's ear that sets Sunshine into a giddy trance.

Sunshine:

And just as I was about to set in stone your date of demise, my comrade has conjured up quite a plan! You see Mr Painn, your past encounters should not intertwine with your current ones. Unless you are able to deal with the consequences, and consequences you shall deal with at Backlash!

Sunshine gestures to Wolfe to come closer as Sunshine puts his arms around Kendall.

Sunshine:

If you want to play King, then I'll play God! When a young hyena faces the leader of the pack, should he call upon a wild Falcon, he should know that the leader always has an adversary that will fight beside the leader. That adversary is a wolf. Falcons may fly, but wolves are lethal in combat. Do you understand the analogy?. If not so, then let Kendall reveal all.

Wolfe:

No longer shall the numbers game be a factor. I will even the playing field, because at Backlash........at Backlash, the table for 3 has welcomed a fourth member.

All members of Splendor walk into the darkness except Marta who slowly walks closer.

Marta:

You have aroused my senses, peasant. Let this be your last warning: Don't get too comfortable now. Because I have had a.......very......disturbing upbringing. And whatever you try to use against me will come back to BITE you. Only my bite stings worse than anything else. Good luck. RUN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:07 pm

The segment begins backstage in the parking lot area,before Episode 85 of Raw, as a nice, newer car pulls in and parks. Dave Turner steps out of the car, in a full suit, with the Undisputed Title over his shoulder.

Jonathan Coachman:
Dave, can we get your thoughts on what happened last week?!

Dave Turner:
Sure Coach. I know I've been silent and hanging in the back for awhile now, but I've been working harder than ever. Ever since Kevin Owens took the belt from me, I've been working my way back up the mountain. Last week at Wrestlemania I found myself against five others in the incredibly difficult Money in the Bank match. There was tough competition, but I managed to pull it off by the skin of my teeth. On Raw last week, I saw my opportunity only 24 hours after I gained the briefcase. I went out, and finished my climb back to the top.

Coach:
Dave, coming up in a few weeks, you'll have to defend your title in a Fatal-Four-Way, what are your thoughts on that?

Turner:
It will be a tough challenge, Coach, just like every title defense I've ever had. I'm going to go out there, put it all on the line and do what I have to do to leave with MY World Title. But for now, I'm going to enjoy being back to Raw as THE Champ.

Coach:
Thanks for your time Dave.

Turner walks off the screen, as Coach sends it back to the commentators

1x U.S. Champion
1x Mr. Money in the Bank
1x Hardcore Champion
First ever Comuniverse World Heavyweight Champion
First ever Comuniverse Hall of Famer
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber